Author Topic: SCP-3056  (Read 173 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
SCP-3056
« on: October 14, 2018, 02:39:28 AM »
I'm a huge fan of the SCP Foundation website. I go there very often to read up on random documents, and I came upon this one in the fourth series of the Foundation's documents. It actually got me to laugh, and I think it's notable for here, though chances are it might not be. Still it's worth a shot.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3056

The SCP is called "FireFlu" and all it really is is an anomalous variant of the influenza virus that causes a temporary biological alteration that causes those infected to sneeze bursts of flame until the infection runs its course. The only side effect after infection ends is loss of sense of smell.

Offline yasl

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
Re: SCP-3056
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 05:16:04 AM »
Heh, my only exposure to SCP was the Antimemetics Division series of short stories, which I thought were pretty good, and would recommend.  I might go read a few others, now you've reminded me about it.