Author Topic: [M + F + Conjoined Twins + Dragon + Feral + Wings of Fire]Sneezes in the Sand  (Read 2055 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: 3-tailed Kitsune
Here is a Wings of Fire roleplay I just started on Discord with King Quince. I am playing as my OC Planetseeker (a NightWing) and King Quince is playing as a pair of conjoined SandWing twins named Fennec and Sahara. Later on in the RP, I play a female SkyWing named Harpy.

Here are the refs for Planetseeker, Harpy and Fennec and Sahara. Fennec and Sahara's ref was drawn by King Quince and Planetseeker's was drawn by an artist I commissioned in real life. Harpy's ref was made using the "Typical SkyWing" base in the books

Planetseeker: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/500054802638700544/510643076096720897/IMG_20181109_212603612.jpg?width=888&height=666
Fennec and Sahara: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/500054802638700544/500055987193905152/image0.jpg?width=1184&height=666
Harpy: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/500054802638700544/577686929605132288/Harpy.jpg

Planetseeker made his way through the desert of the SandWing Kingdom on his way to the old NightWing Kingdom. While he did not quite get along with his fellow NightWing, Planetseeker had heard about the the grand observatories and old libraries.

However, Planetseeker picked up a cold before he left the Rainforest. He had been sneezing and advancing slowly to his destination for the entire trip.

Planetseeker took out his map to see where to go next. However, he felt a sudden sneeze come on. "Heh'tchee!" Planetseeker did not have time to move the map before he sneezed. As a result, the ink on the southwestern edge of the map became smudged.

Fennec and Sahara we’re currently buried by a sand dune not too far from the edge of the kingdom, doing their best to get warmer afte their short trip to the ice kingdom. Currently they were balled up and only their tail could be seen, poised upright in the sand
They shifted in the sand a bit and sand found its way into their nostrils. Shara loud sneeze, blowing sand forward and away from their mound

Planetseeker noticed Fennec and Sahara and in a stuffy voice asked, "Excuse be. Cad you tell be how to get to the NightWigg city?"

“The NightWing City? The lost city of night?”

Planetseeker sniffled. "Yes. That ode. Eh'kshee!!!"

She taps her chin a bit in thought. “It’s on the talons, just south of here, I believe.” She nodded a bit and Fennec lifted his head from the sand, as they spread all four of their wings

Planetseeker replied, "Thagks. Aetshi!!!", he sneezed. The NightWing grabbed a piece of cloth out of his bag and blew his snout with a nasty sounding wet gurgle.

“No problem.” She smiles and they took a stand, shaking the remaining sand off of them

Planetseeker sluggishly made his way south. "Hah'eetshi! Hah'kshi! Haetcheeeeeeeewwww!!!!", he sneezed and blew his snout again.

“Bless you.” They replies in sync

Planetseeker wiped his snout with the cloth and said, "Thagks."

“No problem” they smile at him

Planetseeker sneezed three more times. "Hahktee! Heetshoum! H'cheeeeeeeewwww!!" After blowing his snout, Planetseeker said, "Ugh. I thigk I deed to lie dowd for a bit."

“Then we’ll stay here and keep you company until you leave for your journey”

"Thagks.", said Planetseeker as he laid down in the sand and fell asleep.

They laid their heads in the sand, looking around for any sort of danger

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 02:47:26 AM by Honkitsune »

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: [M + Dragon + Feral + Wings of Fire]Sneezes in the Sand
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 03:56:37 AM »
Part 2:

A few hours later Planetseeker woke up with a stuffy snout and noticed the sunset. The NightWing blew his snout with a long wet honk and said, "Three Moods! How logg was I asleep?"

They looked over at him and spoke as one. “About.. five or so hours”

"Woah. I slept for that long?", Planetseeker responded before sneezing again. " Eh'kchoum!"

“Bless you”

"HATiktheeeeeeeewwww!!!!",  sneezed Planetseeker. "Thagks.", he replied before blowing his snout with two more wet gurgles.

They smile a bit

Planetseeker sneezed three more times. "eh'eesheeeeeeeewwww! Hehkishoo!!!! RTSHOO!!!!" The last sneeze landed in the twins' general direction. The NightWing sniffled wetly. "Sorry.", he said

“It’s okay. Bless you”

Planetseeker blew his snout thickly and gurgly three more times.

After the NightWing wiped his snout on his cloth he remarked, "You dow, I'b surprised that you two haved't caught by cold yet."

They shrug a bit. “We don’t really get ‘colds’, we have two immune systems”

"Whed was the last tibe you were sick?", asked Planetseeker.

They look up, trying to remember as they swooshed their tail in the sand. “Let’s see.... we’re five now... and the last time we were sick was when we were.... one.. We think.”

"Wow.", said Planetseeker. "You seriously haved't sick sigce..." He was interrupted by some more sneezes. "Hohr'raesheeeeeeeewwww! Ah'ktsheeeeeeeewwww!" Planetseeker then coughed a few times.

“Are you Okay?”

"Yeah, I'b fide", Planetseeker replied before sneezing into his cloth. "h'kteeeeeeeewwww!!!!"

The NightWing saw that night had fallen. "I probably should head od by way", he said before coughing again. "Uhhtshoo!!!", he sneezed rather noisily.

“Well good luck!” They smiled at him.

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 05:03:11 AM »
Part 3:

Planetseeker sluggishly began making his way south. However, he soon fell onto the sand and broke into a sneezing fit. "Akeechee! Ae'chee! Hehkkcheeeeeeeewwww!
Aektshoum!!!! H'tsheeeeeeeewwww!    Heh'eechoo! 'Kisheeeeeeeewwww!!!!"

They stood up as he fell down. “Maybe we should get you to our place before you go anywhere.” They begins to walk towards him, spreading their wings a bit. “It’s not far from here”

Planetseeker picked up his cloth and blew his snout several times. "Yeah. That's probably a good idea.", he said as he wiped his snout on the cloth.

They walk over to him and Sahara extends her talons to him

Planetseeker grabbed her talons and got up.

“Follow us.” They smiles and spread their wings a bit, walking off

Planetseeker followed them.

They led him to an oasis, where he could drink water. A smaller hut was semi put together, with a larger thatch roof, and wood, shoved into the ground to hold the roof up. A bed was in the middle of the shelter and there were a few chests under the roof

"Dice place you got.", commented Planetseeker. "Ktsheeeeeeeewwww!!!", he sneezed.

“Thank you.” They smiles and led him over to the bed, feeling his forehead as Sahara slightly zoned out.

"What's wrogg?" asked Planetseeker.

“Nothing.” Fennec shook his head a bit. He laid his talons gently on Planetseekers forehead. “Just thinking.”

"About what?", Planetseeker inquired.

“About how to get you healthy again” they smiled and flicked their tail, walking over to one of the trunks. They sat on their haunches and lifted the lid open

"Aeecheeeeeeeewwww!!" sneezed Planetseeker. The NightWing grabbed the cloth out of his bag and blew his snout with a long wet honk.

“If you wouldn’t mind laying down.” Sahara looked back at him and Fennec pulled a bowl from the trunk

"Sure.", Planetseeker said as he climbed in bed.

They shove the bowl in the trunk and pull out a cauldron instead. they walk towards the water and scoop some water up, heaving it back to Planetseeker

Planetseeker took a drink from it. "Thagks.", he said. "Hkshi!!"

“We suggest that you drink as much as you can in order to flush the bug from your system”

"Good idea.", replied Planetseeker.

They smiled a bit. “So you get to that while we begin to make you soup”

"Sure.", replied Planetseeker. "Hkichee!!!", he sneezed into the cloth and blew his snout.

They walked to another chest, opening and setting to work

Planetseeker pulled a SandWing plushie out of his bag and hugged it.

They come back a few minutes later with a stew sloshing around a bit inside of the bowl

Planetseeker ate some. "Thagks.", he said.

“Of course. This should have you up and running in the next few days.” Fennec smiled a bit

Planetseeker sneezed three times. "Hah'raektheeeeeeeewwww!!!! Aeeeshi! Eetsheeeeeeeewwww!"

“Bless you”

Planetseeker blew his snout . "Thagks.", he replied

"No problem" They smiled

Offline a_nonny_mouse

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Feline
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 12:16:44 PM »
Nice... I wonder if maybe they'll catch the cold after all!

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 12:14:29 AM »
Nice... I wonder if maybe they'll catch the cold after all!

They did. However, they haven't started sneezing yet. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 12:18:14 AM by Honkitsune »

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 12:24:16 AM »
Part 4:

Planetseeker then began to fall asleep. "Good night guys.", he said

“Sleep well” they simultaneously yawned, laying down and falling into sleep rather quickly

While facing Fennec and Sahara's general direction, Planetseeker sneezed "EH'KISHEE!!!!" The NightWing immediately woke up.

They were semi curled up, not bothered and obviously still asleep

Planetseeker blew his snout as quietly as he could to avoid waking Fennec and Sahara. He immediately went back to sleep.

They slept peacefully and woke before the sun was up, stretching out

Planetseeker woke up with a stuffy snout. He grabbed his cloth and blew into it thrice.

They looked over at him, taking the bowl and slithering to the water

"Hey.", said Planetseeker. "You guys dod't look so good. You look like you caught by cold."

“I’ll-“ Sahara began, but was interrupted by her brother. “we’ll be fine. We don’t usually get colds for more then a couple days.”

"Heh'kchi!", sneezed Planetseeker. "I'b sorry I gave you by cold."

“It’ll be okay” they smiled at him

Planetseeker blew his snout wetly.

They looked around, beginning to make two bowls

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 08:10:00 PM »
Part 5:

Planetseeker sneezed twice. "Ae'ttsheeeeeeeewwww!!!! Haeraeshee!!!!"

They handed one bowl to him and drink the other, spliting it in half between the two heads

Planetseeker quickly drank the entire bowl.

They ate theirs  as well

Planetseeker then picked up his cloth and began blowing his snout.

They sat patiently

Planetseeker sneezed again. "Hae'tcheeeeeeeewwww!!!! 'Sheeeeeeeewwww!!" The NightWing then continued to blow his snout.

They stood and swept away towards the oasis, looking around and letting their tail drag in the sand

Planetseeker finished blowing his snout. After wiping his snout on his cloth, he noticed that Fennec and Sahara had left and got up to go look for them.

Their dark wings could be seen nears the oasis, layed out

Planetseeker made his way out to the oasis to see what Fennec and Sahara were doing out there.

They were calmly relaxing, listening to everything around them

Planetseeker laid down next to them.

They looked at him and smiled a bit

Planetseeker said, "Hey guys.", and gave a sniffle.

"Hello" They chimed in at the same time

"Agaid, I'b sorry for gettigg you sick.", said Planetseeker.

"its fine, you dont have to apologize" They sneezed, covering their snout with their talons

Planetseeker handed them his cloth. "Here.", he said.

They took the cloth and gently wiped their snout, handing it back

Planetseeker took the cloth back and blew his snout into it

They smiled a bit and looked around

Planetseeker wiped his snout on the cloth

They sneezed once more and dug their heads under the  sand

"Bless you.", Planetseeker said as he handed them the cloth again

They blew their nose and dunked it in the water to wash it out, shaking it in their talons a bit as well

"Heshooo!", sneezed Planetseeker

They covered their own snout as it had started to itch. “Well...”

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Part 6:

"Well what?", asked Planetseeker

“At least we don’t have anything important to do.”

That's true.", said Planetseeker. The NightWing sniffled thickly.

They relax

"ah'tktee!!" "ae'eechoum!!!!", sneezed Planetseeker" Cad I please have by cloth back?", he asked.

They handed him the cloth back, rubbing their snout a bit. "So tell us about yourself, if ya can." Sahara spoke, trying to sound as clear as possible

Planetseeker blew his snout fairly noisily and said, "Well, I'b idto readigg add astrodoby. Also I cad get alogg with bost ady dragod, provided they ared't a NightWigg"

“Why’s that?”

"Well", Planetseeker sniffled "I guess it all started whed I was growigg up od the isladd."

They smiled and listened

Planetseeker wiped his snout on his cloth and said,"The other dragodets teased add bade fud of be. It was because they thought I was a big softy add because of the tad tip od by sdout. I was appalled whed I foudd out what they were doigg to those poor RaidWiggs." Tears began to form in Planetseeker's eyes. "After all that, I fidd it ibpossible to see good id other NightWiggs." The NightWing blew his snout wetly several times into his cloth.

“Awww. We sorry Thad happend.” Sahara sneezes. She felt like wrapping her wing around him but didn’t know if he was welcome to any sort of effection

Planetseeker wiped his snout and said, "It's okay. Everythigg's fide dow.." He held the cloth to Sahara's snout. "Here, blow.", he said.

She blew and wiped her snout a bit. “Bank you.”

"You're welcobe.", said Planetseeker. "Hhraecheeeeeeeewwww!", he brought the cloth back to his own snout and blew into it.

She giggled a bit but it was more stopped up then anything and she ended up wincing as her ears rang a bit

As he wiped his snout, Planetseeker asked, "Are you okay?"

“Yeah, topped up ears.”

"Is there adythigg you deed?", asked Planetseeker.

They shake their heads a bit. “Be should be fibe”

Planetseeker felt a tickle in his snout. "HR'ragxgheeeeeeeewwww! hah'ksheeeeeeeewwww!! hah'ratsheeeeeeeewwww!!!"

“Blesh you”

Planetseeker sniffled wetly. "Thagks.", he said before blowing his snout very thickly and gurgly several times.

They laid their heads on their talons and closed their eyes

Planetseeker finished blowing his snout and did the same.

They soon fell asleep

As did planetseeker.

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Part 7

Hours passed and they finally woke up, stretching everything out

Planetseeker woke up to an incredibly stuffy snout.

They blew their snout

"Whed you're dode, could I please have the cloth?" asked Planetseeker.

They handed him the cloth, wiping their snouts a bit

"Thagks." Planetseeker blew his snout very wetly into the cloth.

They coughed a bit and sheepishly got up

Planetseeker wiped his snout as he sluggishly got up.

They moved with heavy foot steps towards the water of the oasis. “Mabe a Cool baff would help” Fennec spike with a stuff nose. Singing into the water with his sister

"Good idea.", replied Planetseeker. The NightWing then held his cloth up to Fennec's snout. "You soud like you deed to blow."

He pushed away the cloth, letting out a sneeze. “Only momentary relieph, no thangs”

"AHtsheeeeeeeewwww!!!", sneezed Planetseeker. The NightWing brought the cloth to his own snout and blew thickly into it.

They sneeze repeatedly and Sahara rubs her nose

Planetseeker handed the cloth off to Fennec and Sahara.

Sahara blew into the cloth

Planetseeker sneezed again. "hahtishoum!"

They rubbed their snouts

Planetseeker erupted into a small sneezing fit. "Uh'raesheeeeeeeewwww!! Aehtktheeeeeeeewwww! AE'TCHEE!!!"

“Bless you,” Sahara repeated each time he sneezes. “Mab... dis thing is really getibg to us”

Planetseeker sniffled thickly and wetly. "Id really is.", he replied before sniffling several more times

“Mabe anoder bath would do good.” They took a stand, walking towards the oasis

Planetseeker sniffled some more. "Good idea. Could I please have by cloth back?", he asked.

They stopped and handed the cloth back

"Thagks." Planetseeker blew his snout wetly four times and followed Fennec and Sahara to the Oasis

They dipped into the water and settled themselves

Planetseeker wiped his snout on the cloth and settled into the water

They relaxed and spread their wings, helping them to just float across the surface

Planetseeker sank in some more and coughed a little.

They let out a loud hack and eventually settled back in, letting their snouts sink a tiny bit so they could blow bubbles

"Ah'Shoo!", sneezed Planetseeker. The NightWing dipped his snout in the water to clean it.

They had a repetition of sneezes, partially dunking their snouts into the water

Planetseeker continued sneezing "Heshoo! H'tchee! Heh'tshi!!". He then blew his snout into the water.

They rubbed their snouts gingerly and thought for a silent minute.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:16:24 AM by Honkitsune »

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Part 8

Planetseeker sniffled and asked, "What are you thigkigg about?"

"How dis came to be." Sahara motions to  them. "The cld, I meab"

"I'b so sorry for gettigg you sick.", Planetseeker said as tears began to well up in his eyes.

Sahara looked at him and pulled her brother over to him. "Dont worry aboub it"

"Thagks.", the NightWing replied before sniffling some more.

She wrapped her wing around him in a sort of odd, half hug

Planetseeker wrapped his wing around her.

She smiled and relaxes

Planetseeker let out a sudden sneeze. "Hae'tshee!!!!"

"Bless you"

Planetseeker sniffled wetly. "Thagks." he said

She nods. "No problem"

"Ugh. I really deed to blow by sdout.", said Planetseeker. "Where did I put by cloth?"

She thinks and searches around

Planetseeker sneezed again. "Hreshoo!"

They waded deeper into the water and grabbed on the cloth

"Thagk you.", said Planetseeker. He took the cloth and wringed it out before blowing his snout wetly and gurgly into the cloth, dampening it again.

They sneeze in rapid succession, holding their snouts under the water

"Bless you guys.", said Planetseeker.

"Thank you,"

Planetseeker began sneezing into his cloth. "Aeeeshoo! Hae'tkthi! Ah'kchee!!! Hohhrchee!!!!

They stretched and yawned, going to the beach and shaking their scales out

Planetseeker blew his snout as he climbed out of the water.

They went to go make their lizard stew

Planetseeker waited.

Planetseeker said "Thagks.", and began eating

"No probleb." They ate as well, thinking

"You guys look like you're thigkigg about sobethigg.", Planetseeker remarked.

"We are," They nodded, Fennecs voice sounded like it was clearing up already

"About what?", the NightWing inquired.

"What causeb you to get sick"

Planetseeker blew his snout and replied, "I thigk it was because I was walkigg out id the raid."

"The raib?"

"I left the raidforest durigg a sizable raidstorb add I got sick."

"So its nobing major"

"That's right.", replied Planetseeker. "hehchoo!", he sneezed.

They snort. holding back a few sneezes

Planetseeker blew his snout.

They go back to thinking

"What are you thigkigg about dow?", Planetseeker asked.

"What to do to get rid of it"

"It's a cold. All we cad do is keep each other cobpady add blow our sdouts udtil it passes.", replied Planetseeker.

They look around

"HESHOO! ACHOO!", sneezed Planetseeker.

"Bless you," They both spoke at once

Planetseeker sniffled. "Thagks. The NightWing blew his snout loudly.

They look around

Planetseeker remarked, "You're wastigg your tibe. You cad't just cure a cobbod cold."

"We can cure most anyting tats thrown at us. Just you watchb"

Planetseeker sneezed again. "HAETCHOO!!!"

They go back to their hut

Planetseeker follows them.

They look around

"I still dod't thigk you should go through all this trouble. It's just a cold after all. We'll get over it evedtually.", said Planetseeker.

"We shoulb at least try"

Planetseeker sat down on a couch and blew his snout

They think, going to a chest

Planetseeker sneezed, "Ahh'kthoo!!!!"

"Bless you"

"Thagks.", the NightWing replied as he wiped his snout on his cloth.

"No problem"

Planetseeker went into a sneezing fit. "Heechoo! Uh'eeshoo! Oh'kshoum!!! Heh'kchoo! HAHKSHI! !!!! Eh'cheeeeeeeewwww!!!!"

"Bless you"

"Thagk you." Planetseeker blew his snout very thickly into his cloth. "I thigk I'b goigg to deed a thicker cloth."

They nod in agreement. "Ill go to Possibility in the morbing, to pick one up"

"Could I go with you?", Planetseeker asked before blowing his snout again.

"Of course you cab"

Planetseeker said, "Good dight." and drifted off to sleep.

"Sleep well," They went to their moss bed and fell asleep.

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Part 9

The next morning, Planetseeker accompanied Fennec and Sahara to the town of Possibility to find him a thicker piece of cloth for him to blow his snout into. However, it seemed as though there was a cold epidemic in Possibility, as virtually every dragon there was sniffling, sneezing, and blowing their snout.

Both the siblings were casting glances around the city at the other sick dragons, Sahara’s mind was spinning as she nearly tripped herself and Fennec. Fennec looked at Planetseeker. “Still think this is the ‘common cold, from the rainforest?”

"All I dow is that I left the Raidforest the other dight durigg a large raidstorb add the dext bordigg I get a cold.", replied Planetseeker. "I dod't dow what happed here. I guess there's just a cold goigg aroudd."

They thinks a bit. “Well let’s just get whab we need and go”

Planetseeker looked around until he found a stall that sold cloth. Planetseeker approached the vendor, a female SkyWing, and asked, "Do you have ady thick cloths I could use to blow by sdout?"

The SkyWing replied, "Id case you haved't doticed, every dragod id towd is blowigg their sdout dodstop. This is all I habe left.", she said in a stuffy voice, showing a few thin pieces of cloth, even thinner than the one Planetseeker was currently using. The SkyWing let out a sudden sneeze. "Oh'choo!" She then pulled out a rather thick cloth cand blew her snout fairly noisily into it.

They had wondered over with Planetseeker, wondering what in all the moons was going on. "Doed anybody now whats going on?" Sahara looked around as Fennec rubbed his own snout gingerly

Planetseeker answered, "I was hopigg to fidd a thicker cloth, but she odly has these really thid odes left.", he said as the SkyWing was wiping her snout on her own thick cloth.

They cast a glance around, Sahara settled on the SkyWing. "Ma'am, do you know whats going on with all the sickness?"

The SkyWing replied, "All I dow is that sobeode caught a cold, it spread, it spread like a fire started by a dragodflabe cactus, add dow this is goigg od."

She sighs a bit. "alright, thanks for the help.."

"You're welcobe.", the SkyWing said before blowing her snout again.

Sahara looks around as they go off to try and find another cloth stand

Planetseeker found another stand, this one run by a brother and sister pair of MudWings. A SandWing was walking away, blowing his snout into a thick cloth he just purchased. Planetseeker approached them but the female said "We're sorry but that SaddWigg just bought our last cloth. "Ae'shee!", she sneezed. Her bother said, "Here, Egret." as he placed his own cloth over her snout. The MudWing blew her snout and said, "Thagks, Caibad." before blowing her snout again

They sighed a bit, taking collective, short growls as they lashed their tail impatiently. “Come on Planetseeker, lets go back to the oasis. I’m sure we have something there.”

As they prepared to leave Possibility, they heard a voice shouting "Cobe back here with that!" Planetseeker saw the SkyWing vendor from earlier chasing after a young SandWing dragonet, who was carrying the thick cloth that the SkyWing was using earlier. The SkyWing erupted into a coughing fit and was unable to catch the SandWing.

Sahara looked back and took a sigh, she spread her wings and took off back to the oasis with Fennec

Planetseeker went over to the SkyWing to see if she was ok. After talking to her for a bit her went back to the oasis, taking her with him.

They were there, resting in the water. Sahara was playfully blowing bubbles in the water, Fennec cast a glance up at Planetseeker and the SkyWing, thinking

Planetseeker and the SkyWing landed on the shore of the oasis. Planetseeker said, "I hope you dod't bidd but I idvited the SkyWigg cloth berchadt we bet earlier to stay with us sigce her cloth got stoled." "Hi. My Nabe's Harpy.", said the SkyWing.

“That’s fibe.” Sahara smiled as Fennec sort of rolled his eyes

Planetseeker and Harpy got in the water. Almost immediately they dipped their snouts in the water to clean them.

Sahara watched with a smile

" Hae'tshoum ", sneezed Planetseeker.

"Hahchoum!", sneezed Harpy.

"Bless you both."

"Thagks.", said Planetseeker. He and Harpy blew their snouts into the water.

They yawned, one after the other and relaxed, thinking about what will happen

Planetseeker and Harpy lifted their heads out of the water. "What are you thigkigg about?", asked Harpy.

"What caused all this" Sahara waved her talons in a circular motion

"Like I said, sobeode just got a cold add it spread aggressively.", said Harpy.

"Well I wasd't aroudd ady sick dragods whed I caught by cold.", said Planetseeker. "I started sdeezigg the bordigg after I left the raidforest durigg a huge raidstorb. "

Harpy remarked. "Maybe you just caught a differedt cold thed."

Planetseeker replied, "Yeah. You're probably right."

"Yeah," Fennec nodded a bit, muttering to himself afterwards

Ohkthoo!  "Arkikthoo!!!!" sneezed Harpy.

"Ae'tshi!", sneezed Planetseeker. "Bless you Harpy.", he said before sneezing again. "Ae'choo!! I left by cloth back at the hut if you deed to use it", the NightWing said before he sneezed a third time. "Uh'tchee!!!"

"We'll go get it." Fennec offered with a somewhat harsh smiled. He tugged his sister out of the water, towards the hut

"Thagks.", said Planetseeker before he and Harpy both erupted into sneezing fits.

Fennec gave Sahara nothing but a lecture while they were walking, about Planetseeker and Harpy.

After their sneezing subsided, Harpy sniffled and asked, "What do you thigk they're talkigg about?"

Planetseeker shrugged as he sniffled thickly.

They came back several minutes later with the cloth that Planetseeker owned. Sahara bitterly tossed it to him, kind of growling at her brother under her breath

"Thagks.", said Planetseeker. "Here, Harpy." he said as he held his cloth to Harpy's snout. Harpy blew her snout five times and said, "Thagks Pladetseeker."

Planetseeker wiped the SkyWing's snout and said "No probleb." before blowing his snout six times into the cloth.

They think as Fennec sneezes a few times, dipping his snout in the water after a moment or so

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Wings of Fire is a really fun series to read. It is great seeing something sneezy you wrote about different dragon characters! Thank you for taking time writing this =)

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Wings of Fire is a really fun series to read. It is great seeing something sneezy you wrote about different dragon characters! Thank you for taking time writing this =)

Thanks. It's nice to see someone else on this forum who's into Wings of Fire.