Author Topic: Seducing a Trunk [F+Anthro+Fox+Elephant+Teasing]  (Read 1878 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
Seducing a Trunk [F+Anthro+Fox+Elephant+Teasing]
« on: October 22, 2018, 08:23:11 AM »
This got super delayed, so sorry guys! But I have a wonderful idea that will (hopefully) blow you guys away!

Tuesday.

Who likes a Tuesday? Or a Monday? Or a Thursday?

That was what Vince the silver-furred fox always thought to herself when the teachers explain in front of class.

Vince is one of the students at Traffles’ Primary School; more specifically, fifth grade. She was your typical run-of-the-mill student, with a unique fashion sense that appears to stray from every ongoing trend. If ripped jeans was a thing — like it is now — she would be wearing shorts. Aside from that, you’d recognise her when you see her smooth silver fur, long and bushy tail, and her stunning golden eyes.

Vince is not the best when it came to academics. She was a bit lazy to attend class. Despite being very chill and easy-going, she’s not very popular in school. Vince tends to just observe people while she leans on the wall and sips a juice box. Not much is known about the girl.

Vince walked around at the school yard after the day was finally over. “Ugh, mathematics suuuuuck…” She groaned, scratching an itchy ear. Now she needed a plan on how to waste the next half of the day. Walking stiffly past the bushes, she saw someone sitting on the bench in front of her.

It was a female elephant. The girl was wearing a rather pretty-looking attire; a plain pink shirt and a purple skirt. Her slender, light brown trunk, flicked through the pages of a book she placed on her lap. Vince could see the girl reading intently on what appears to be a math textbook. She… kinda wanted to puke now.

With the silent footsteps they were usually known for, she slipped up to the larger girl.

The elephant looked up from her book. "Hello, Vince. Is there something you want?” She asked politely. Vince recognized the girl’s face. Lisa Newmaster, brilliant student, talented and capable like every other smart girl. Her class was right next to hers, so she knew her quite well, even without interacting with her.

“No, no, not much…” She spoke softly, giving her the act of sounding younger than she actually was. Most people would think that she was a third-grader because of that. “I just…” She began, before motioning to the spot beside Lisa on the bench. “May I?”

Lisa gestured the seat with her trunk, smiling. “Sure, go ahead.

"Thank you." She nodded before gently wiping the bench with her tail then sitting down. Vince had not spoken to Lisa for a long time. “As, I was saying... I'm aware that we've spoke, once or twice... but, I would like to know you more, Lisa.” She looked up to the larger anthro. “We've passed each other at least twice a week at some point, and spoken before... yet, we've never taken the time to actually get to know each other.”

Lisa chuckled a bit. “Well, we do hardly know each other, that much is true, but I figure that you’d know me. Ya know, the school bookworm?” Lisa chuckled again, playfully bonking Vince’s nose with her flexible trunk.

”Well, I knew that-" She giggled gently before going crossed-eyed, watching her nose get lightly bonked. Blinking quickly, she barely scrunched her muzzle slightly. The problem was as a fox, her sense of smell was pretty powerful. Thankfully the bonk barely did anything but tickle slightly, nothing more.

She was embarrassed to admit, but she wasn't exactly the best when it came to controlling her nose. It was so sensitive! Feathers and pollen were long, drawn out allergic fits that could last for minutes. Cat fur, dust and pepper were just uncontrollable bursts that could last for about 30 seconds.

“Anyway…“ She looked back up to Lisa. "Surely you're more than just a bookworm outside of school?”

Lisa stifled a laugh when she saw the tiny twitch of Vince’s muzzle, much to Vince’s displeasure. “Well…” Lisa started, pondering, looking up at the sky. “Outside of school, I hang out with some of my friends, study languages, read literature… Oh, and we often have sleepovers, parties, and pillow fights! Although, I don’t like pillow fights…”

“Hehe, bet I can guess why you dislike them~” Vince teased, looking at the elephant’s trunk. It was so beautifully proportioned. She enjoyed watching the nostrils expand and shrink as Lisa breathed. The end of her trunk looked all too squishy. It just brought a warm feeling into her chest, looking at something like that.

“It isn’t too big of a surprise. Feathers really irritate my trunk, and I’m not even allergic to them…” Lisa rubbed her trunk, sniffing some of the fresh air. Vince winced slightly when she saw that. “Speaking about my trunk, do you have any allergies?”

“M-me? Pssh, nah" Her voice rose slightly, an indication she was lying. Vince could normally lie through her teeth easily, but not regarding her allergies apparently. "No, no... none at all.”

“Aw, come on! I promise to keep it a secret! Between two girls~” Lisa nudged Vince, tapping the silver-furred fox’s nose two times, toying with her.

She blinked quickly with a blush, muzzle scrunching a bit at the playful taps. “O-okay… I have a few…” Vince glanced down shyly, staying silent for a moment. It was embarrassing to admit your own weaknesses. “I’m allergic to… pollen, dust, and cat fur…”

Lisa nodded in understanding, feeling a bit of pity for the fox girl. “Wow, that’s a lot. I’m pretty lucky that I don’t have any allergies, but my trunk is still really sensitive.”

“I can imagine,” Vince said, looking at the long, unique nose of the pachyderm. “And having a sensitive sense of smell like most dogs do… Just imagining the soft… tickly…” She shuddered, drifting off into her own imagination, remembering the times she had bad experiences with… with…

“Hey, wake up!” Lisa exclaimed. “Stop dreaming!” The elephant gave five light taps on Vince’s snout.

“Yeek!?” Vince yipped, straightening up with a perk of her ears and tail. “R-right…” Vince continued, clearing her head from uncomfortable thoughts. “A-as I was saying…”

Vince felt her nose itch. When she focused on her snout, she saw that Lisa was brushing the prehensile tip of her trunk against her small black nose. “H-hey, Lisa…?” Vince’s muzzle scrunched up as she said it. “Wh-what are you doing?”

“Just testing your snout~” Lisa said in a coy, mischievous voice. She continued brushing against her quivering nostrils.

“Wh-why?” Vince asked in a short breath, muzzle crinkling and wrinkles appearing. Her eyelids fluttered as the tickle builded up along the walls of her nostrils, the tip delicately teasing her sensitive nose. “Why…?”

“No reason~” She slid her the edge of her tip in one of her nostrils and brought it up quickly, making a tickle.
Vince’s head tilted back, her usually small nostrils beginning to flare gently as the tickle vibrated throughout her nose.

“O-oh... oh go... ga... oh G-God…!” Her breath rose higher as the tickle grew.

Lisa playfully inserted the tip of her trunk inside a nostril, rubbing the fleshy walls. She giggled as she watched Vince’s snout scrunch and her nose twitch with agony. “Hehe, tickle, tickle, tickle~” She teased, switching to brushing between her nostrils.
“L-Lisa…” She snorted, feeling the sudden rush of air through her twitching nostrils. “P-please…” Her breath hitched, her chest heaving as she swallowed breath after breath in a desperate attempt to remove the ticke from her nose. Her usually small pink nose had started reddening, nostrils flaring wider which in turn made her nose even more sensitive, which in turn worsened the teasing cycle. She desperately wanted to rub her nose, but when she tried to scratch her muzzle, Lisa’s hands grabbed her arm. How fortunate of Lisa to have ‘three’ arms.

“Alright, alright, I'll stop... Just after this.” Lisa said, feeling bad for her, but not giving one last flick of her trunk.

That last flick had been enough to push her over the edge, head snapping forward as the sneeze finally erupted out of her. “EEIIISHIEWW!”

Lisa giggled lightly as the poor vixen sneeze. “Hehehe, sorry. I just wanted to see if canine noses are as sensitive as they say.”

“EEISHIEW! SHIEW! EEI... EEI…” Vince stayed quiet, nostrils giving a last flare before she snapped downwards again. “KISHIEW!”

“Guess they really are!”

Vince sniffles wetly once, before sniffing again as she softly rubbed her now reddened nose. The itch faded away into nothing, leaving only a tingling buzz in her nose. “Y-yea... they are…” She muttered, dabbing at her eyes to remove sneezy tears, before her own gaze moved to Lisa's trunk. She found herself deeply fascinated by the shape. She always wondered how elephants in her class were able to manage their large trunks. “So… is the whole trunk your entire nose…?” Vince asked Lisa.

“Um... pretty much, yeah.” Lisa replied, patting her trunk. “This one loooooong tunnel.”

Knowing how sensitive an elephant’s trunk is from her classmates, Vince thought of a rather naughty idea. “So… I wonder…” She lifted her tail slowly, teasingly dragging the tip across her elephant friend’s nostrils. "What would happen if I do this…?"

Lisa’s eyes widened, quickly jerking her trunk away in a flash. “Oh, no no no! No tickles from you!”

“No fair, you got to make me sneeze.” Vince pouted.

“I’m not falling for that guilt-trip!” Lisa snapped rather coldly. She hated getting her trunk tickled.

Vince seemed as if she was about to push it, before instead dropped it. ”You know, never mind... You had your fun." She smiled gently, looking up to her. She was going to let the topic rest… for now. "So... how curious are you about the canine nose?” Vince asked cheerfully.

Lisa looked into her eyes, wondering if it’s some sort of trick. After a few seconds of hesitating, she went back to normal again, smiling. “Oh, I’m very curious. In fact, I’m curious about canines in general, especially the anatomy. The snout, the tail, the fur, the nose…” Lisa continued to babble on, not even paying attention to Vince anymore. She was in her own little world now.

An idea popped in Vince’s head. She smiled with a devious smirk as the plan formed in her head. “Mmm… Tell you what? Why don’t you come over to my house tonight? I can teach you about me,” She gave Lisa a seductive wink. “and you can teach me about you~” She lowered a hand, softly running a finger by Lisa’s nose.

Lisa hesitated, trunk shuddering just slightly at the furry touch. “Er… I d-don’t know if… u-um…”

“Of course, I’m not forcing you,” she allowed the smallest hint of a smirk to form on her lips. “You don’t have to accept if you don’t want to.”

Lisa’s nostrils acted up a bit, feeling her thin fur light graze the soft pad of her trunk. “I-I-I, err... my…” Vince can see the panic in Lisa’s face, her black eyes darting around. She’s probably like ‘Oh God, what am I gonna do, is she asking me out!?”

Keeping that thought in mind, Vince continued on. “Of course, it’s not like I’m asking you out for a date or anything…” she reassured her. She slowed her hand movement, letting her fingers slowly curl around the end of the trunk. She could feel it twitch in her hand, some fur still of its sensitive pad. She trailed a finger around the rim of a nostril, brushing it as tenderly as possible.

The slow, gentle brush of her finger made the tip of Lisa’s trunk quiver. “Uhm… I don’t know… I feel a bit uncomfortable, ya know?” Lisa definitely was not okay with the idea. “We don’t even know each other that well…”

“But that’s what this sleepover is for~” Vince cooed. Trunk still in hand, her finger moved over and brushed the small area between her nostrils; up and down, up and down, triggering some reflexive sniffs from the elephant. “So we can get to know each other better!”

Lisa struggled to hold herself together. She had to admit that the cunning fox had a point. Still, she was reluctant with the idea. “Y-yeah, but… a sleepover…?”

Vince smiled calmly at her. She placed the trunk on her lap, gently caressing the tip with a finger, another finger teasing the edges. The finely groomed fur made it extra soft, so the effect was quite powerful, causing Lisa’s trunk to twitch and squirm a bit in her grasp. “Please? You told me you’re used to sleepovers. This one should be okay with you, right?”

When Lisa didn’t reply, Vince took this a sign of her starting to consider. Her hand stopped stroking. Instead, it went under her trunk, gently clasping the underside of her trunk. Lazily, she stretched out another hand towards the appendage and began to tease the squishy, pink tip from behind with two fingers. She pressed it gently, squeezing it, making it wiggle. She giggled a bit at the response. “I promise you, this isn’t anything… explicit.” Vince told her honestly. “So… please?”

Again, Lisa said nothing. Her only replied was her hitching breath through her sniffling trunk. Vince decided that she had a golden opportunity now. She took her time breaking her down, calmly rubbing her fingers against the soft pad of her trunk, feeling it quiver underneath. The hand holding the trunk from below would occasionally gently squeeze the trunk whenever it got a bit tense, only making the itch worsen. She let the tips of her fingers dance along the nostril edges, making them flare in agitation.

Lisa’s trunk scrunched up, a bumpy curve forming near the end. “V-Vince…” When Lisa spoke, she sounded weak and desperate, like someone begging for their life. “P-please stop tickling my trunk…”

Vince shook her head, enjoying being able to torture her. “Aw, but honey, you haven’t answered my question yet,” She let her fuzzy fingers stroke the supple tip of her trunk. Her other hand continued to gently apply pressure to the underside of her trunk, hitting all the right spots. It made the trunk quiver and tremble, and Vince could tell that a special something about to come out. “Teasy teasy~” She cooed into Lisa’s large ear.

Lisa snorted and hitched, her trunk unable to bear it. It was beginning to curve upwards, her nerves getting triggered by the delicate touch of her hands. Will broken, she gasped. “A-alright, alright, I’ll come! J-just s-stoohahahaaaa-!” Her plea was interrupted by the feeling of fox fur brushing against her nostril rims. She could feel them enter the large holes, gently dragging across the grooves of her nasal passage. The tickle burned inside her nose, her chest expanded, eyes fluttering with sneezy tears… “H-HIIIIIYAAAAATCHEEEOOOO!!” She released a loud, wet sneeze. The way her trunk had been tickled caused the insides to become very moist.

“Hihi, bless you,” Vince said, petting the sniffling nose. “My address is on Liveton Street. Number eight, the tan one, can’t miss it.” She smiled once more, getting of the bench and stretching her legs. “Hah, I think that’s about it. See you at my house~”

Vince walked away, but not before intentionally swishing her tail against the elephant’s trunk. Caught unprepared, Lisa’s trunk flared and released yet another wet sneeze. “HYEEETTTSSCHOOOO!! H-h-hitcheeww!!” She sniffled, rubbing the end of her trunk, the itchy thing still red and trembling from the aftermath of the tickle assault, the itch remaining inside. “H-hih… Wh-why did I agree…?” She moaned, regretting everything.

Meanwhile, Vince happily went back home, fantasizing about all the thinks she could do with a sensitive trunk under her command…
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
  • If I wanted to add Personal Text here, I would
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox/Kitsune
Re: Seducing a Trunk [F+Anthro+Fox+Elephant+Teasing]
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:29:17 AM »
Ahh, I love it~
I'm so grateful that my first RP on the site went the way it did.
Thanks CC
"To sneeze, or not to sneeze... that is not the question, but the demand. Now... sniff this whole pepper shaker, if you please."

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 11:59:37 AM »
Ahh, I love it~
I'm so grateful that my first RP on the site went the way it did.
Thanks CC

I'm glad you liked it. We had a really fun time :D

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 04:53:35 PM »
Aw man, this is great! Loved all the teasing and build up. Hope to see this story continued!

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 09:46:48 AM »
Aw man, this is great! Loved all the teasing and build up. Hope to see this story continued!

Thank you! I'm considering it, but I'll hold it off to finish another story.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 05:08:46 PM »
<3 so good!

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 11:33:20 AM »

Offline SneezyEm

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 03:54:11 AM »
Can we get a part two pleaseeeeeee. Like maybe it would be the sleepover

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 12:12:47 PM »
Can we get a part two pleaseeeeeee. Like maybe it would be the sleepover

I'm considering that one, but I'd like to finish up another story I'm writing.

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Pegasus
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 02:35:31 AM »
This would be better if they weren't 10. :P
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2018, 08:31:07 AM »
This would be better if they weren't 10. :P

Haha, guess so, but children have their own mischievous ways. :P Sorry if it disturbed you. ^^;