Author Topic: A New Year  (Read 253 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
A New Year
« on: January 01, 2019, 02:54:10 PM »
Not too sure if it's okay to post this but okay...

So it's another new year for us, and for the forum too! So I wanna know if any of you have any resolutions for this forum. Well, more like plans. Like maybe you want to roleplay more often, make more friends, or contribute by writing a fanfic.

I personally want to start writing some more stuff. Once I get back from holiday I'll get on that sleepover fic people asked for then my own ideas. Might want to try dabbling in sneeze art too, maybe even an animation.

Do you people have any new plans you want to do on the forum?
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
  • If I wanted to add Personal Text here, I would
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox/Kitsune
Re: A New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 03:24:53 PM »
Well I've not been on the site for even half a year yet so I think I'm probably too early and jumping the gun here xD

But I would like to try and get more involved with the community, maybe even try and contribute.
Out of all the things on this site the only one I might be slightly good at doing is stories (Thanks to experience as an author) but even then I've never tried doing a sneezefic, so that's gonna be a blast to attempt.

Happy New Year to all and to a brilliant 2018, and beyond! With love, from the Good-Old-Forever-Soggy UK!
"To sneeze, or not to sneeze... that is not the question, but the demand. Now... sniff this whole pepper shaker, if you please."

Offline tornadowarning1

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leapord
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 07:13:13 PM »
I've honestly been learning how to draw furry characters so maybe I can contribute something art related in the future! It'd be more nice to get involved in that regard.

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 07:38:43 AM »
Well I've not been on the site for even half a year yet so I think I'm probably too early and jumping the gun here xD

But I would like to try and get more involved with the community, maybe even try and contribute.
Out of all the things on this site the only one I might be slightly good at doing is stories (Thanks to experience as an author) but even then I've never tried doing a sneezefic, so that's gonna be a blast to attempt.

Happy New Year to all and to a brilliant 2018, and beyond! With love, from the Good-Old-Forever-Soggy UK!

Hey, I haven't been here that long either XD I'm sure you'll be able to write a good story. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the other veteran writers here for advice!

I've honestly been learning how to draw furry characters so maybe I can contribute something art related in the future! It'd be more nice to get involved in that regard.

I actually didn't know that. I think if you tried, you can draw something good. I've lately been in the mood to draw too.
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.