Author Topic: I'm here to get off.  (Read 229 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline 3PointAntlers

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
I'm here to get off.
« on: January 07, 2019, 01:54:35 AM »
Hi, I'm here for the sneezing smut. To be honest, I'm really more of a knismophile, and I think of this as more of a 'subset' of that, which is why Tickling is, naturally, my favourite part. You'll probably see a story or two from me, and they'll be a fusion of tickle torture and sneeze torture; that's what I'm into. I was quite happy to see there's a whole site for this.

Offline CC007

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
Re: I'm here to get off.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 10:31:01 AM »
Ey, welcome here! I'm actually happy to see another tickle fan here. Tickling and sneezing fit so well together. I hope you write good stuff and have fun around here! :D
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
  • If I wanted to add Personal Text here, I would
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox/Kitsune
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 02:14:19 PM »
Hi, I'm here for the sneezing smut. To be honest, I'm really more of a knismophile, and I think of this as more of a 'subset' of that, which is why Tickling is, naturally, my favourite part. You'll probably see a story or two from me, and they'll be a fusion of tickle torture and sneeze torture; that's what I'm into. I was quite happy to see there's a whole site for this.

You, good sir/madam, know how to have a good time. And having a good time, is a good thing.
Long as you have a good time, we all have a good time. It's a quintuple win for members, yourself, guests and anyone that know how to have a good time. And in this case, a good quintuple win, is good.
I'm running out of words to use with good, so I'm gonna cut it here.
But have a good time and enjoy yourself here (In maybe more ways than one...~)
:D
"To sneeze, or not to sneeze... that is not the question, but the demand. Now... sniff this whole pepper shaker, if you please."

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 09:45:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum.