Author Topic: [M + Dragon + Messy + Magic] Day 9  (Read 1516 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline a_nonny_mouse

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Feline
Re: [M + Dragon + Messy + Magic] Day 9
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 02:14:08 PM »
Oh I LOVE this!! I agree, I'd like to see his situation improve... but not all the way... 😈 Maybe a return visit to the nasal cavity for some fairy dust remediation sessions.

Beautifully written, and glorious.

Offline Sneeze999

• Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »
As someone who relied heavily on your content in the early days of discoving this fetish when the internet was in it's infancy, I am truly blown away by this amazing story!.....no pun intended, seriously! lol This was amazing and I would truly love to see a continuation with these characters! Maybe Jameson can find a way to ease Ludwigs sneezes? Or catch them?? ;) I would love to find out! Again, thanks for this story.....and all the other amazing things you have done for this community for such a long time :)

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2019, 10:52:07 PM »
Another fantastic story!
Love the details.  :)