Author Topic: [M+Fox+Coyote]The Excuse (Commission for Gerplexan)  (Read 571 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: 3-tailed Kitsune
[M+Fox+Coyote]The Excuse (Commission for Gerplexan)
« on: January 26, 2019, 05:49:58 AM »
It was a cloudy summer day. A marble fox dressed in a black tanktop and grey boxers lay in his bed under a pile of used tissues. Casey’s nose scrunched up before he let out a sneeze. “KTSHOO!!!!”
   As he blew his nose, his roommate, a coyote wearing shorts and an anime T-Shirt,  walked through the door with a couple of shopping bags. “Okay. I got the stuff for the tea you...” Daniel paused as his phone vibrated. “Oh no!”, he said.
   Casey sniffled thickly. “What?”, he asked.
   Daniel replied, “My mom just sent me a text. Apparently I’ve been invited to my old neighbor Newton’s graduation party tomorrow.”
   “So?”, asked Casey.
   As he was making the tea, Daniel responded “So, those people’s graduation parties always suck. I went to his sister’s graduation party a few years ago, and it was the worst party I’d ever been to! I had to get super dressed up, there was assigned seating, the food was horrible, and there were no games or anything. I wish I could say ‘no’, but there’s no way my mom will...”
   He then focused his attention attention on Casey as he noticed his scrunched up muzzle. “heh. Heh. Heh’Kchooo!”, the fox sneezed. Daniel was delighted. He had just found the the excuse he was looking for.
   After Casey blew his nose, Daniel ran over to him. “Give me that!”, he commanded as he attempted to grab the used tissue.
   “No.”, Casey responded. “I do’t wadda get you sick.”
   “But it’s the only way I only way I can get out of this stupid graduation party.”, said Daniel.
   “Yeah but I still do’t wadt you gettig sick.”, said Casey. “Cad’t you just suck id up add go to dat party?”
   “NO!”, shouted Daniel. “I can NOT go to another one of Newton’s family’s graduation parties!” Now, give that tissue!”
   “Do!”, shouted Casey. The fight was interrupted by the whistle of the tea kettle. Daniel simply went into the kitchen and fetched the tea for Casey. “Here.”, he said as he handed Casey his tea.
   “Thagks.”, replied the fox as his roommate made his way to his own room.

Daniel sat at his computer desk, browsing the internet and wondering how he could catch Casey’s cold. Suddenly, on the other side of the wall he heard his roommate say, “Oh god. This is a godda be a big ode.”
   Then it hit Daniel. What he really needed to get sick was to get Casey to sneeze on him. He quickly rushed over to Casey’s room and awaited the mist that would save him from having to go to the party.
   By the time he arrived, Casey’s muzzle was already scrunched up, his eyes were closed, and his mouth was wide open. “Heh. Eh. Uh. Ugh.” Suddenly the urge for Casey to sneeze disappeared, but as quickly as it left, it came back in full force. “Heh Eh  Ah.” Daniel put his face in front of Casey’s as close as he could. However, at the last second, Casey grabbed a tissue and placed it on his muzzle. “AETSHII! HUHHkichi!!! HAE’KKTEEEEEEEEWWWW!”, he sneezed into the tissue. “You’re disgustigg.”, he said before blowing his nose onto another tissue.
   Daniel stormed out of the room in frustration. That wasn’t right. He should have gotten sprayed. He then knew that the tissues had to go.
   The crafty coyote went back into Casey’s room and said “Let me get those out of your way, he said as he swept all the used tissues on the bed into the nearby trash can.
   “Ub. Thagks.”, said Casey.
   “No problem.”, replied Daniel as he snatched the box and put it in the trash can with the used tissues.
   “Hey!”, shouted Casey. However, with a renewed tickle in his nose, he knew he was powerless to stop what was about to happen. “Ah’Choum! ‘KGXGHOO!”, he sneezed.
   Meanwhile, Daniel dashed through the apartment to round up any spare tissues he could find and throw them in the trashcan. He collected boxes of tissues from the bathroom, the living room, and even grabbed the tissue box on his own nightstand. Once all the tissues in the apartment were rounded up, Daniel left the apartment and went to the dumpster outside where he poured out all the tissues they had.
   When Daniel came back, Casey’s nose was a dripping mess. “What the fugk is wrogg with you!?”, Casey asked angrily.
   Daniel responded, “Well sorry for not wanting to go to hell tomorrow!”
   Casey got out of bed and stood face to face with his roommate. “Oh was that it?!”, he asked. Did you wadt be to sdeeze od you so you do’t have to go to thad dub old party?!” He then grabbed the coyote and pulled him closer, bringing his face mere inches away from his own. “Well here you go!”
   “ARKCHI!! H’RASHEE! OKCHI! HAK’SHEE! HACHOO!!!!”
   Daniel’s face was now drenched. “Thanks for that.”, he said merrily, for he know that it was now only a matter of time before he caught the cold himself.

An hour or so later, as he was playing games on his computer, Daniel felt a tickle in his nose and his muzzle scrunched up. The moment he had been waiting for had finally arrived. “Uh. Uh. Uh’Rechoo!!!” The sneeze was followed by another, “HOHKTCHA!!!!” and another, “OKCHEE!!!”
   “Yes!” Daniel exclaimed with snot dripping from his nose. I do’t have to go to dat party adybore!”
   He then went back to Casey’s room. “Hey.”, he said. “I’b dow sick too.”
   Casey gave a sigh and said “Hop id.”, he said as he moved over and patted the empty spot next to him. Daniel complied and got into the bed as his roommate unleashed a loud “H’RAESHOO!”
   Immediately afterward Daniel sniffled as his muzzle scrunched up “OHK’TSHEE!!!! AHTTSHOO!!!”, sneezed the coyote. “Ugh. I deed to blow by dose, he said.”
   “So do I.”, replied Casey, “Bud you threw out all our tissues.”
   “Oh well.”, said Daniel. “At least dis is bedder thad dat party.”
   Then, both Casey and Daniel’s muzzles scrunched up and they closed their eyes as they awaited the oncoming sneeze. “heh. Heh. HEH. HEHKICHEEEEEEEEWWWW!!”, they sneezed in unison. “Yep.”, said Daniel. “Defidetly bedder thad dat party.

Offline Gerplexan

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I like all animals
Re: [M+Fox+Coyote]The Excuse (Commission for Gerplexan)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 06:04:24 AM »
AHH!! This was amazing! Thank you again for writing this! You captured all my favorite aspects of sneezing, especially the building anticipation. I’d love to see more from you!