Author Topic: [M]Dumbo the movie 2019  (Read 29556 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
[M]Dumbo the movie 2019
« on: February 06, 2019, 07:38:28 PM »
A sneeze from Dumbo in the trailer of the new live action movie!
https://youtu.be/7NiYVoqBt-8?t=31
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:40:00 PM by StrongestSneeze »

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
  • Fursona: Elephants and octopuses
Re: [M]Dumbo the movie 2019 trailer
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »
Heh, another one of these types of movies. It's always a make-or-break when they try to bring an original animated film - that normally has some amount of unrealism - turned into live-action. An elephant who flies with massive ears in real life. :P Just hearing that makes me cringe because it sounds so strange to me XD

I loved that sneeze though, that detail they put, and a jump a bit like those old cartoons~
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 02:49:59 PM »
Did someone saw the movie? Are there more sneezes from him by using the feather?  :o

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »
Did someone saw the movie? Are there more sneezes from him by using the feather?  :o

I didn't watch it unfortunately. :(

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 05:32:18 PM »
For some reason I've heard there are. But no clue.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Mysterygirl400

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Cats and cockroaches
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 03:42:43 AM »
There are a few more. I saw the movie a few weeks ago. Wasn't that impressive (the movie I mean).

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »
There are a few more. I saw the movie a few weeks ago. Wasn't that impressive (the movie I mean).

Well, it's a live-action movie involving a flying elephant XD So, yeah, it might not be up to expectations. But what about the sneezes? How were they?

Offline aqua bear

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: bear
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 03:00:10 PM »
Thanks for sharing this. This looks to be promising.

Offline Mysterygirl400

• Playful Wolf
  • Fursona: Cats and cockroaches
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 03:36:32 AM »
Well, it's a live-action movie involving a flying elephant XD So, yeah, it might not be up to expectations. But what about the sneezes? How were they?

They were good. Probably the only thing that was better than the original.

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 09:57:44 AM »
They were good. Probably the only thing that was better than the original.

Now, that's something I wanna hear. :D

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 12:16:22 PM »
I tried to download a very bad version of the movie and I did a little search on it and Wow! There are a lot of sneezes! A lot of them are because Dumbo only starts flying just after inhaling a feather but there is one where he sneezes because a trapezist woman on his back claps her hands making a cloud of chalk dust near his trunk!

Unfortunately the file I had has a very bad CAM low quality and it's so dark... and I have no time to do a clip of the sneezes. :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:51:34 PM by StrongestSneeze »

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2019, 02:00:51 AM »
I tried to download a very bad version of the movie and I did a little search on it and Wow! There are a lot of sneezes! A lot of them are because Dumbo only starts flying just after inhaling a feather but there is one where he sneezes because a trapezist woman on his back claps her hands making a cloud of chalk dust near his trunk!

Unfortunately the file I had has a very bad CAM low quality and it's so dark... and I have no time to do a clip of the sneezes. :(

Aw, that's unfortunate... Hopefully a good quality will pop up soon. :)

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2019, 03:58:50 PM »
So, I spend more than an hour to watch the movie on double speed and when I was finally making a clip my Movie Maker crashed because this video is a s**t! I can't make a clip because my programs seems to don't support a codec or something else from this video.  >:( >:( >:(

However I'm totally sure if I could make a clip then YouTube would block it for copyrights violation... :-\ >:(

So, I can't only report where the sneezes happens in the movie.  :-\

1. The sneeze from the trailer is after the first 15 minutes of movie.
2. At 20 minutes there are a little show with elephants where Dumbo is dressed like a baby and he inhales a big pink feather from a woman's hat in the public. The sneeze has a very good build-up and it's pretty strong!  ;D
3. At 30 minutes there is a very dark scene where Dumbo inhale a flying feather and he sneezes inside a wagon. (I couldn't see a thing here... :-\ )
4. At about 48 minutes and then at 52 he sneezes (I think... ???) during some training for a flying circus show always after inhaling a feather.
5. This is the last one and my favourite!  :-* He's going to fly with a woman on his back but she claps her hands making a white cloud of chalk powder right on his head. The cloud reaches his trunk and after making a snort he starts a very good build-up and then he sneezes away the feather he was holding in his trunk.  ;D ;D ;D

And yeah, the movie is not so good...I prefer the original one! (except for all this sneezes) ::)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:01:09 PM by StrongestSneeze »

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: snake
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 04:44:49 AM »
So, I spend more than an hour to watch the movie on double speed and when I was finally making a clip my Movie Maker crashed because this video is a s**t! I can't make a clip because my programs seems to don't support a codec or something else from this video.  >:( >:( >:(

However I'm totally sure if I could make a clip then YouTube would block it for copyrights violation... :-\ >:(

2. At 20 minutes there are a little show with elephants where Dumbo is dressed like a baby and he inhales a big pink feather from a woman's hat in the public. The sneeze has a very good build-up and it's pretty strong!  ;D
3. At 30 minutes there is a very dark scene where Dumbo inhale a flying feather and he sneezes inside a wagon. (I couldn't see a thing here... :-\ )
4. At about 48 minutes and then at 52 he sneezes (I think... ???) during some training for a flying circus show always after inhaling a feather.
5. This is the last one and my favourite!  :-* He's going to fly with a woman on his back but she claps her hands making a white cloud of chalk powder right on his head. The cloud reaches his trunk and after making a snort he starts a very good build-up and then he sneezes away the feather he was holding in his trunk.  ;D ;D ;D

And yeah, the movie is not so good...I prefer the original one! (except for all this sneezes) ::)

Thank you so much for saying this! You did a great job writing about what happens with the sneezes.

I miss the Disney animation of originals =(

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2019, 10:12:51 AM »

A lot of them sound spectacularly wonderful~ I mean, a real elephant wouldn't behave like that, but if it was also in the original Dumbo movie I'm sure there'd be clips everywhere X3

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 12:39:35 PM »
I think the movie is on DVD now, so maybe someone could made a clip. I wanted to do it myself, but unfortunately right here I'm not able to do it.  :'(

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 01:54:50 PM »
I think the movie is on DVD now, so maybe someone could made a clip. I wanted to do it myself, but unfortunately right here I'm not able to do it.  :'(

Where I live it's pretty easy to get a hand on cheap DVDs. In fact, a lot of stores around here sell CDs of movies that have not officially been made into DVD. So I technically could have gotten in months ago, but I didn't really know how to make the clips.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [M]Dumbo the movie 2019
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2019, 01:43:15 PM »
It's not easy to make clips from a DVD. It needs to be converted into an other format before you can edit it.
It's more easy to search it via Torrent or streaming and download it.  ;)

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2019, 03:02:46 PM »
i wanna see this!

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2019, 12:40:54 PM »
Bad news... I had a bit of time to searching the movie on the web but unfortunately there are only *.mkv files. I usually use Movie maker for making clips but it doesn't support this type of files. I can edit *.avi or *.mpeg ...  :'(

So I hope in someone able to edit this kind of files to make a compilation of Dumbo sneezes. I have just notified when they happens during the movie, so the only things to do is making a clip.  ;D