0 (0%)
Xeno'Jiiva, the Sapphire star
0 (0%)
Kushala Daora, the Living tornado
2 (25%)
Legiana, the Frozen beauty
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Monster Hunter based Sneezefic  (Read 901 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
  • If I wanted to add Personal Text here, I would
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Fox/Kitsune
Monster Hunter based Sneezefic
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:40:23 PM »
Because I'm really stupid and undesicive beyond compare xD
(Also totally sorry if this in in the wrong board xC)

Just a note that regardless of result, the story will be done with a female protag because that's just what what I'm more comfortable with writing.
If anyone wants me to do something similar with male monster-human hybrids, then don't be afraid to ask x3
And
I haven't put a deadline on the voting, but... I'd probably say that the 15th is the deadline, since I start my two week vacation on the 16th and will probably write it over the course of those two weeks.

And for those of you thinking-
"But Hyperrrrrrrr. You can't make a monster sexy or sneeze like a human!"
Well... that's what the description below is; it explains how 'this' world will work.

These stories will be set in the world of Monster Hunter, but with a strange twist; the monsters and Palico's (The cat helpers) are human?!
This world has two types of monsters-
Monster, monsters... and Anthro Monsters.
The anthro monsters are ones that have evolved to a human's style of biology and evolution, while retaining their signature qualities (Scales, fire-breathing, etc.)
While human however, they do retrain a few primal traits (Larger than normal humans, will hunt for food whenever they want and however they want, etc.)
The wycademy have been especially interested in these versions of monsters, seeing how they lived and thrived, hence these "Written documents" on them (The stories)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 02:48:46 PM by HyperSneeze »
"To sneeze, or not to sneeze... that is not the question, but the demand. Now... sniff this whole pepper shaker, if you please."

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter based Sneezefic
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 05:43:44 PM »
Alright, so I'm just gonna put this here-
These stories, and in turn, my "fan-verse" will follow most of the lore; since I'm crazy for following the story :3
As a wanna-be author, I adore all pieces of lore and instead of changing things, I prefer to add my own things and develop my own ideas.
So the more eagle-eyed fans of the MH series here might notice something is off, so this is why.

And below are images of each monster (Each in order), so you know which monster you're voting for :3

https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/monster-hunter-world/c/c7/MH4-Rathian_Render_001_copy.jpg?width=640

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/d/dc/MHW-Black_Diablos_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20180228105958

https://pm1.narvii.com/6845/4df502b3098519ac4012ac8fcd59538cadf1cb86v2_hq.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/14/MHW-Pink_Rathian_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20180610063906

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/7/76/MH4-Nerscylla_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20150127084740

http://pm1.narvii.com/6917/2ffb48df1f6b2414fc3976e77b58ddb8b5fcf910r1-1280-720v2_00.jpg

https://i.redd.it/xsrl3shxxf901.jpg

https://i.redd.it/8ps2v1ae7yp01.jpg
"To sneeze, or not to sneeze... that is not the question, but the demand. Now... sniff this whole pepper shaker, if you please."

Offline yasl

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 01:28:44 AM »
Your excitement for this is infectious.  I've not played Monster Hunter, but maybe I should give it a go?

If anyone wants me to do something similar with male monster-human hybrids, then don't be afraid to ask x3

I'm indifferent, but variety is the spice of life ;)

And for those of you thinking-
"But Hyperrrrrrrr. You can't make a monster sexy or sneeze like a human!"

Heh, no, that honestly was not something I was thinking XD.  If a monster is depicted as fully sapient that's... basically all it takes IMO.  But anthro monsters are also excellent!

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 06:54:39 AM »
Your excitement for this is infectious.  I've not played Monster Hunter, but maybe I should give it a go?

I know a lot of people say this time and time again, but I do seriously recommend it :3
It's kinda like...
Imagine Dark Souls, but a little easier yet still challenging in its own way, and less story-driven, more... just focused on having a good time
(Unless you want a story, then, I recommend Monster Hunter 4 or World)

I also honestly just realised that every monster on this list (Except Nerscylla) appear in the newest MH game xD
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:59:12 AM by HyperSneeze »

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 08:42:28 AM »
I also just noticed that I had "set" the deadline for tomorrow... but I'll probably be busy, so instead, the new "deadline" will be the evening on the 16th, basically the night I start my holiday (Just because I'm worried I might not get the chance to check tomorrow with work

Edit: Holiday got pushed back a day, and so will this deadline. Wednesday evening will be the end (So the evening of the 17th) for me)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:53:39 AM by HyperSneeze »

Offline HyperSneeze

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 12:09:54 AM »
Alrighty, so the deadline has arrived... and with the "amazing amount" of votes (Endless gratitude to the people that actually voted xD)
We have a winner... and that is Legiana, the Frozen Beauty of the Coral Highlands!
So hopefully, by the end of my vacation, I should have my first official story on this website up~

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 03:18:58 PM »
Alrighty, so the deadline has arrived... and with the "amazing amount" of votes (Endless gratitude to the people that actually voted xD)
We have a winner... and that is Legiana, the Frozen Beauty of the Coral Highlands!
So hopefully, by the end of my vacation, I should have my first official story on this website up~

Hooray! X3

Well, it's a bit sad to see how few people voted, but fortunately it was sufficient enough. Not a lot of people are that active these days. But I'm sure there are still plenty of readers.

I wish you the best of luck and happy holidays!! :D
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.