Author Topic: Trading Steam Games for Art  (Read 32 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Honkitsune

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: 3-tailed Kitsune
Trading Steam Games for Art
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:39:45 AM »
Someone commissioned me to write them a story. I asked them to pay me with a Steam code, since I was gonna use that to pay an artist I was planning to commission. However, this person gave me the money through Steam itself. As a result, the money was directly credited to my account. No code. Now I'm just sitting on some extra Steam money that I don't intend to use anytime in the near future. If you're an artist and want some Steam games you don't feel like paying for yourself, please PM me. I'm trying to find an artist willing to do a commission for any Steam game(s) of their choosing (that I can afford, of course).