Author Topic: Scooby Doo Sneeze Comic Book Page 1  (Read 431 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo Sneeze Comic Book Page 1
« on: May 15, 2019, 06:23:42 PM »
I remember drawing this comic book when I was a senior in high school.  I would wait till everyone would go to bed on Sunday night.  I would steal a glass of red wine and go to my secret art studio in the attic. I kept all of my Scooby sneeze stuff hidden in a chest which I finally was able to get out of my parents house a month ago.  I always worried that someday they would find it in the attic, YIKES!!!

I believe that this comic was 4-5 pages long, I will keep looking for the other pages if anyone is interested?

I hardly draw or write anymore.  I guess life just got in the way.

Online CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
Re: Scooby Doo Sneeze Comic Book Page 1
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:17:41 AM »
I think this is a great stuff, even will lots of snot there. It may be old, but you drew pretty okay back then, I like the hair tickling the nose. :3
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 11:12:42 PM »
I think this is a great stuff, even will lots of snot there. It may be old, but you drew pretty okay back then, I like the hair tickling the nose. :3

Thank you.  I know that snot isn't everybody's thing but I'm glad you still enjoyed it  ;D

Online CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 02:42:40 PM »
Thank you.  I know that snot isn't everybody's thing but I'm glad you still enjoyed it  ;D

No problem~ :3
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.