Author Topic: Scooby sneeze comic! Scooby Doo hiding when his nose tickled by a Fly  (Read 227 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo hiding when his nose tickled by a Fly.  Another one of my comics this time from the early 2000's.  I drew this as a commission but I can't remember who it was for.  I remember that they asked that Scoobys nose not run, they weren't into snot.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: A Chimera
O-OhoOOoho no, f-fly crawling into his big nostril >//~//<
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
O-OhoOOoho no, f-fly crawling into his big nostril >//~//<

One of the only down fall's to Scooby Doo's nose is that they seldom drew his wonderful nostrils.  I'm remember I got the idea for Scooby's nostril in panel #3 from the episode Simple Plan and the Invisible Madman from What's New Scooby Doo. Here is the sneeze from my YT page.  You can't really see the flaring nostril but if you get the DVD then you can really see it.  I remember the first time I got it from the library, I was like HOLY COW!!! :o   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8jJgzqAqB0

Online CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
I think it's a nice, simple picture. I love that you drew the nostril trembling. It adds to the appeal. :3
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
I think it's a nice, simple picture. I love that you drew the nostril trembling. It adds to the appeal. :3

Thank you :)  I can just imagine the fear poor Scooby would be in.  Trying his best to hide when suddenly he feels a need to sneeze!  That would explain the trembling nostril  ;D