Author Topic: Birds of a Feather  (Read 108 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Safira

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Hyacinth Macaw
Birds of a Feather
« on: June 11, 2019, 04:20:47 AM »
Hello, everyone! I'm really excited to be a member of this community! I plan to try to make new friends, write some stories, and maybe make some art as well. I've had this fetish for nearly my whole life, but never really got "worked up" with humans. I came across the furry fandom and eventually found Sneezefurs.org. I read a few stories, browsed through the content, and I knew that this was the place for me. Anyway, I hope that I make a good (or at least acceptable) member of this group!   
Preening was a disaster last night. Do you have any idea of how much dust comes off these feathers?

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
Re: Birds of a Feather
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:49:37 AM »
Welcome here! :D I hope you have fun hanging around here, and if you contribute some stuff, even better. ^^ I understand the fetish not working well with humans, but here, the furries are waiting. XD
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Birds of a Feather
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 07:30:42 PM »
Hi and welcome.