Author Topic: Chip & Potato - "Doctor Chip" (Mouse and Pugs)  (Read 163 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Eternal Sonata Wiki
  • Fursona Species: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Chip & Potato - "Doctor Chip" (Mouse and Pugs)
« on: June 11, 2019, 06:04:17 AM »
This is a new series on Netflix, though actually it originally began airing last year on Canada's Family Channel, which has already broadcast a number of episodes that Netflix doesn't yet have. The basic premise is that Chip (a pug dog) is a little girl is starting school for the first time. What nobody knows but her is that her favorite stuffed toy, or "snuggly," Potato, is secretly a real live mouse. Anyway, in this installment, Potato has a cold, which is a problem, because she keeps sneezing, and nobody but Chip is supposed to know she's a mouse. Lots of sneezes from Potato, as well as a couple of fake sneezes from Chip, and a real one from Chip and her brother Spud in a home video recording. Note - a lot of the real sneezes have a fair amount of build-up. Also, Potato is darned cute. Time codes are based on it being the second of "Chip's First Sleepover / Doctor Chip" and are time remaining because that's what it shows on-screen. Don't know of anywhere right now to find it other than Netflix or here if you're in Canada and have the appropriate subscription - https://illicoweb.videotron.com/channels/Family-Jr/660733/Chip-and-Potato?skipSocialLinks=true

Potato - 9:50, 9:48 (twice off-screen), 9:32, 8:56, 8:43, 8:21, 6:29, 5:30, 5:09 (off-screen)

Chip (fake) - 9:44, 6:45, 5:05

Chip and Spud - 7:32 (in unison, as babies)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Chip & Potato - "Doctor Chip" (Mouse and Pugs)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 03:48:37 PM »
Downloading now.

Seems to have 20 different language tracks. :)

I'll post it up raw temporarily (a few days) but I'll have to take it down shortly after, while Chikara tries to find time for clipping.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 04:03:43 PM »
Unfortunately the mouse's sneezes don't seem to change from the language shift. Pug's do, though, for what its worth.

Uploading now.

Give it about 30 minutes: http://sneezefurs.org/chikara/[S1.Ep9]%20Chip%20and%20Potato%20-%20Chip's%20First%20Sleepover%20+%20Doctor%20Chip.mp4

Uploaded. :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:45:16 PM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Eternal Sonata Wiki
  • Fursona Species: Favorite animal - guinea pig
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 05:28:42 AM »
:) Excellent, thanks!