Author Topic: [F + Macro + Destruction] Emma's Landclearing Service  (Read 737 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Zracken3

• Young Kitten
  • I <3 BIG sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
[F + Macro + Destruction] Emma's Landclearing Service
« on: June 30, 2019, 04:20:22 PM »
   Guten Tag!

Inb4 anyone else mentions how long it's been since I've posted. I know, and I won't attempt to justify it. Anyway, I wanted to return with an actual contribution, so here you go! Constructive criticism, please!  ;D

Check out my first story if you'd like additional background:
   https://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3792.0

I also want to thank all of the people who have commented on any of my other stories; I take everything you have to say to heart. Specifically, thank you to AMTW03 for commenting on both of my previous entries and Megacycle, who's Mia character has always been a favorite of mine!  :)

So, without further ado...

---------------------------------------------

The sun shone through the clouds on acre after acre of pristine forestland nestled in a valley. Overlooked by an array of rugged mountains on three sides, the area had a sense of safety and seclusion. Lazy shadows dragged themselves across the forest canopy, cast by the puffy, white clouds above as they floated through the bright blue sky. The only noticeable sounds were a light breeze on the leaves and the occasional bird song. And, of course, the thundering footsteps of a 6-ton dragoness.

“Hey, oof, Adam? How much, ung, further do we have to walk?” Emma asked as she pushed her way through the treetops around her.

Adam stood on her shoulder, hand shielding his eyes from the sun as he scanned the surroundings. He had been here many times before but never with this perspective.

“It’s gotta be close. Maybe on the other side of that hill, to your left,” Adam said, pointing the way forward.

It had been two months since Adam and Emma first met each other in the flesh and discovered their mutual affinity for sneezes. Since then, the two had become nearly inseparable. Every day when he got off of work, Adam would hop right in his car and meet up somewhere with Emma. Usually, that place was Emma’s house. Little more than a large, natural cavern, it was still their favorite place to be - alone with each other and away from the prying, judging eyes of the public. Adam would grab dinner for himself before arriving, and the two would spend the whole of the evening and the night entertaining each other. Today, however, was the weekend, and Adam and Emma had something different planned.

Since their first encounter, Adam had not seen Emma sneeze. Despite them both being fond of the act, Emma was reluctant to after what had happened the first time. Adam continually reassured her that the next time would be fine, and a part of her believed him, but she found it hard to justify the risk of hurting what had become the most precious person to her. Eventually, however, her desire to see that same person happy had overridden her arguably irrational fear, and Emma agreed to sneeze for Adam again on the condition that it would be carefully controlled.

That is what led them here - to a remote, forested valley devoid of any population. Adam had hiked through the place a few times with some friends back when he still had the time to spare for them. Recently, he had been too busy to spend multiple days camping, but he still remembered the area. He had thought that an uninhabited tract of wilderness like this would minimize the damage of Emma's enormous sneezes, and Emma's much longer strides meant they could reach the site and be back home within the same day. This explanation is what finally got Emma to agree to Adam's idea.

"Is that it?" Emma asked, pointing to a rocky cliff face while still shimmying through the forest canopy.

Adam squinted through the sunlight and saw the same sheer cliff overlooking a clearing that he had camped at a couple years back.

"Yeah, I think so," he said, reserving the possibility that he was mistaken.

Eventually, Emma shoved her way out of the trees and into the clearing below the cliff. She walked a few steps, finally able to move forward instead of sideways, until the cliff stood before her, coming up to her chest.

"Um, well, now what?" Emma questioned, not sure of any particulars of Adam's plan.

"Just set me down on top there," Adam told her.

"Okay," came Emma's voice.

She reached her right hand up to her left shoulder and squeezed Adam around his body. Her grip was firm yet soft enough not to cause too much discomfort, and Adam was always impressed by how soft the scales on her hands were. Once Emma felt she had a trustworthy grip, she lifted Adam off of her shoulder, laid her hand palm-up on top of the cliff, and slowly opened it. Adam, now laying down in her open hand, stood up and stepped off of it, onto the ground.

"Thank you," Adam said almost jokingly as he straightened out his clothing.

"Don't mention it," came Emma's snide, playful response.

Emma kept her hand and arm laid down on the cliff, behind Adam. She had the other come up and do the same, and she locked her hands together. Then, leaning as far forward as her voluminous chest would allow, she loomed over Adam. Staring almost directly down at him, she cast an immense shadow that covered him entirely.

"So, now what?" Emma asked, giving a somewhat sly smile.

For Adam's part, it was hard to find the words. He was busy being overwhelmed by the sights that surrounded him. Behind and on either side of him he was trapped by the shining, emerald-scaled logs that were Emma's arms. But, it was what happened right in front of him that took his breath away. He watched the two largest breasts he could imagine push themselves up against the edge of the cliff. Rocks were forced aside, and the ground shifted under their weight. Once the ground refused to move another inch, the massive walls of flesh shifted slightly upward and together, giving Adam a front-row seat to the deepest, fullest cleavage he - maybe anyone - had ever seen. Almost immediately after, Adam found himself pitching his head skyward to Emma's overhanging face. Though hard to make out against the backing sun, he saw her amber eyes gleaming down at him. When she spoke, he saw the flashes of her pearl-white teeth, and the pink of her gums. Finally, once the whole spectacle was coming to a halt, his eyes rested on what they had both came here for: her two large, dominating, draconic nostrils. They slowly flared in and out with Emma's breathing.

"Uhhh, wuh-umm...I…" Adam stammered.

The sly smile on Emma's face quickly dissipated, replaced with look of apologetic concern.

"Oh, sorry Adam!" she said, flustered, "I forgot that I can be a little overwhelming sometimes."

This much was true. It was easy for someone of Emma's awesome size and stunning beauty to lose sight of how these might combine into one serious sensory overload. Though still leaning on the cliff face, she did pull her head back a bit from Adam.

"Uhh, it's okay," Adam finally managed to utter, "I mean, what else did I sign up for?"

Not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable, he tried to inject some humor into the situation to lighten the mood. It worked, and Emma could feel the blush stop that was rushing to her face. She decided to follow Adam's lead.

"Ha! This, silly!" Emma called, smiling again.

With that, she flared her nostrils wide and huffed a blast of air at Adam, ruffling his fur and clothes and blowing away some dirt and pebbles on the ground.

"Oh, yeah, how could I forget?" Adam asked rhetorically as he smiled up at his wonderful partner. "Well, this is my part of the plan done. I'll just be standing here while you do your thing."

Adam had been the initiator of this operation, and he knew where the location was, but Emma had insisted that she be the one to select and use an inducement method. Adam was fine with this caveat, especially since the mystery added to the excitement.

"Hmm, okay, then," Emma said, her smile turning more smug.

Emma hauled herself off of the cliff face and brushed the dust and dirt off of herself.

"Gotta be careful. I don't want to start too early with all of this dust around," Emma said suggestively, casting her eyes up at Adam.

"Aw, c'mon Emma, don't tease me like that," Adam cried facetiously. "Just show me what you brought."

Emma felt rather pleased with herself but gave in to his demands nonetheless.

"As you wish," she jested and reached into one of the folds of her toga.

From her toga Emma produced a small glass jar full of a lightly-colored powder. Adam certainly couldn't make it out from where he was, so he decided to ask.

"What's that?"

"A little thing of white pepper," came Emma's reply.

Adam was intrigued. He hadn't known what to expect, but white pepper was a new one. He had seen countless cartoons and TV shows use pepper as a sneezing agent, but it was always the black variety. He watched intently as Emma turned sideways to face the forest rather than the cliff and unscrewed the tiny lid from the jar.

"White pepper?" Adam queried. "Why white?"

"This is much better than the black," Emma explained. "It's finer, so it gets up your nose quicker."

Emma emphasised her point by tracing up and down the top of her snout with her thumb and index finger. It was as if she was showing the path the pepper were to take once inside of her nose. She tucked the lid back into the folds of her toga and stared at the now open jar pinched between her fingers.

"This stuff always makes me sneeze like a monster," Emma said, still staring at the jar.

Adam couldn't wait to see that.

"Oh, yeah? Prove it!" he jabbed.

Emma gave one last quick glance and smile at Adam. Then, she turned her attention back to the jar. She leaned forward just a bit until her nose was right in front of the opening, closed her eyes, and gave one long, drawn-out sniff. She slowly straightened back up, eyes still shut, and put the now empty jar back into her toga. Her and Adam waited, though not for long.

Emma felt a low burning start to develop inside of her nose. She quickly rubbed the end of her snout with a finger, and Adam could see her nostrils start to flex.

"Oh…*sniff*...yeah, it's...definitely coming," Emma said, opening her eyes as the burning continued to spread through her muzzle.

"Oh? What's coming?" Adam asked sarcastically, a big, stupid grin plastered on his face.

"Y-you know…fuh-full well whuhuht's comING!" Emma responded through her growing sneeziness, all too willing to play Adam's game.

The burning had infiltrated deeper into Emma's sinuses until it hit her eyes. Sneezy tears began to form in their corners, but they stayed open for the time being.

"*Sniff*...uhh…*sniff*...Huh!"

Emma incessantly sniffled both because it brought her momentary relief and because she knew it would only draw the pepper further into her tingling snoot.

"Well, why don't you explain it to me, just to jog my memory?" Adam implored, eager to hear her voice get caught in her hitching.

Emma fulfilled Adam's desire, having just as much fun as he was with the whole scenario.

"Huuuh..HUH!...I'm gUh-gonnaaaH!....HUUH!...HUUUUH!...HUUUUUUFF!!....Heh!"

Emma's eyes started to squint. She felt the burning engulf her entire nose, from the tips of her nostrils to her deepest nasal cavities. Now, it was transforming itself from a physical burn to a burning desire - the burning desire of a building sneeze.

"Ha...huh-and...I...HEH!...HUUUUUH! HUUUUUUH!"

Emma's eyes were now firmly shut. Her mouth hung open slightly, ready to take in each and every sneeze-forming breath. Adam marveled as her bust heaved up and down and her chest continued to expand bit by bit.

"GUH-GUUNNAAA….HAAAAAAA!...HAAUUUH!...PUH...PUUUUUUUUUFF!!...HEH!"

Emma's booming voice and violent inhalations echoed through the valley, and Adam watched as the surrounding forest swayed in response to her tumultuous buildup. Birds started to scatter, and Adam wondered how hard it was for them to fly against the fierce winds Emma was whipping up.

"They better hope they land soon, " Adam thought as he gazed at the voluptuous time bomb that was Emma the emerald dragoness.

"AAAAAH!!...UUUUUUUUAAAAAA!!...AND!!...HUUH!...UH-AND!!....HEEAAAAAAAAAA!!..."

Adam's eyes were fixed.

"HAAAAHHHHHH…..HUUH!!....H'RUSHEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Emma exploded violently, bending slightly at the waist as her chest instantly shrunk. She sneezed right into the forest below, causing a tremendous racket. Adam heard the wind whipping through the trees, their branches snapping. He heard bushes get torn up by their roots and tossed about by Emma's breath, and they crashed into the trees and into each other. He saw the whole thing happen too, and he watched each tree be stripped of its foliage. Once Emma was done, Adam could see straight to the forest floor; the only thing that remained were a few leaves on the trees and some particularly stubborn shrubs.

"And I'm gonna blow your house down," Emma quickly concluded, unable to hold back long enough to finish her sentence.

She rubbed her nose on her forearm and sniffled, still bent over after her sneeze, and she looked ahead at what it had wrought.

"Yeah, I guess you would've!" Adam exclaimed, beside himself with how excellent the spectacle was.

"*Sniff*...yeah," Emma said, "and if that one d-hihidn't do it…*sniff*...this next wuh-huhn...one might."

Adam's head shot back up and, sure enough, he saw another proto-sneeze on Emma's face.

"No way!" he shouted excitedly.

Emma just sniffled and nodded, eyes shutting again as she tried to concentrate on the new sneeze being born in her nose.

"Hii...Huh!"

Suddenly, Emma and Adam heard something that snapped them out of their current situation.

"Hullo, up there! What is it you think you're doin'?" a new voice called.

Adam's eyes immediately found the source of the call while Emma's now half-shut and teary ones had to search a bit harder. Eventually, though, they both came to find another furry standing at the bottom of the cliff not far from where Emma had just blasted. He was a leopard dressed in faded blue jeans, navy blue shirt, and a yellow hardhat. An orange construction worker's vest covered his torso, and he held a clipboard in hand and a pencil behind his ear.

Emma immediately began to panic. Fearing she had just damaged or destroyed something belonging to the man, she tried to fervently apologize.

"Oh, n-no, I'm so so-SUUH!.....HUUUH!"

Now, Emma panicked again, not because of what she may have done but because of what she was about to do. Adam noticed as well, and started having the same feelings.

"Emma, wait! This might not be a good idea right now!" Adam shouted.

He knew that the man would be okay - he wasn't even hurt in the first place - but he didn't know why he was here or what his relation to the property was.

"AAAH!!...AAH-ADAM!!...I….HUUUU!!...HUUUUUUH!!!....CAN'T STUUUUHHH….HUUUUH...STOP!!"

Emma and those around her knew this one was going to be bigger than the last, and it was coming on quick. She tried to put a finger under her nose as the time to turn away had long since passed.

"HUUUUUUH….HUUUUUUUUUUH…...HUUUUUUUUUUUH!!"

It was too late. The pepper had been denied it's exit once already, and it was not going to miss it's chance now. This was going to be huge.

"HUUUUH….I CUUUUH...CAN'T….HUUH...HUUUUUUUUUH...HOOOOOOLD IT!!" Emma warned. "GUH! GUUUUUUHNN…..GONNA...HUUUUH!!.... GONNA SNEEEE...HEEEEEEEEEZZE...BIIIG!!!"

Adam, knowing the inevitable when he saw it, determined to at least watch it to completion.

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH….HAAH!!..KER'CHYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Emma bent over completely this time, her tail lifting up as a counterbalance. This had the pleasant side effect of lifting her toga too, giving Adam his best view of her shapely butt so far. However, the other end was total mayhem. The noise of Emma's powerful sneeze leaving her body by itself was deafening, but it was accompanied by a grander cacophony. The rest of the surviving bushes stood no chance against this second, more ferocious storm, suffering the same fate as the others. No leaves were left on the trees, so they gave up their branches instead. That is, if they weren't knocked over entirely. Finally, Emma's sneeze tore through the leaf litter and soil on the forest floor, blowing it high into the sky and westward. What remained were a bunch of branchless and/or toppled trees sitting on top of bare-naked dirt.

The moment Emma had recovered, her eyes shot open, and she beheld the aftermath of her second sneeze. She quickly stood up, hands clasped over her mouth as she gasped in horror. She looked down at the leopard, who was still there staring at the now desolate strip of land before him, and her spirits immediately tanked. She removed her hands from her mouth and held them pleadingly in front of her.

"I. Am. So. Sorry!" Emma whined, emotional tears starting to fill her eyes. "I...I jus-"

Emma found it hard to speak. Her eyes closed, her clasped hands and head lowered, and she consigned herself to simply sobbing.

Adam, in the meantime, was quickly scrambling down the side of the cliff using any footholds he could find. Once on the ground, he rushed over to the leopard, who he found marking something on his clipboard with his pencil.

"Sir, we are really sorry for what just happened here. If there's any way we can work this out - if I can repay you, maybe - please tell me," Adam said, trying to sound reasonable despite his fear.

The man didn't respond immediately and continued to mark his clipboard. Adam could hear Emma sobbing behind them, and he quickly glanced at her. There didn't seem to be anything he could do for her right now; he just listened to the sound her bowling-ball-sized tear drops made as they splashed to the ground. Eventually, the leopard stuffed his pencil back in his ear.

"Repay me? What would you be repaying me for?" he asked, dumbfounded.

Adam was taken aback.

"W-well, for all the damage we caused," he returned.

The leopard chuckled at him.

"Sir, I'm a surveyor for the local power company, and this land here was supposed to be cleared for a new station anyways. If anything, my boss oughta be paying the two of you. You've saved us a good deal of time and money it seems," he explained.

Adam was still shocked.

"R-really?" he asked.

"Yeah, really," the leopard answered confidently. "But you two might want to find someplace else for your, uh, 'alone time,' from now on, seeing as there will be infrastructure here."

The leopard went trudging off into the woods again. Adam saw that Emma was still crying, so he went to tell her the good news.

"Emma. Emma!" he yelled, desperately trying to get her attention.

"Huh...what?" Emma said, sniffling and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"That man was a surveyor for the power company, " Adam relayed. "He said that the land was scheduled to be cleared anyway, and that you actually did him a favor."

Emma wiped away the last of her tears, sniffled again, and extended her hand down for Adam. Adam, knowing it would make her feel better, hopped aboard. Emma brought him up to her face.

"Is...that right?" she checked.

"Yep, nothing was hurt, and he said his boss should pay us if anything," Adam added with a smile.

"Oh, that's good," Emma said. "I hate when I cause trouble."

"Well, no trouble caused here," Adam reassured her.

"Good," Emma said again, reassuring herself.

Several moments of silence passed as both Adam and Emma absorbed what had happened and tried to find the words to continue. Emma was the first to speak up, though she still averted her eyes.

"Um, Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you...did you like them?" she probed.

"Huh?"

"Did you...like my sneezes?" Emma asked more directly as she cast her eyes, but not her head, towards Adam.

Adam felt something welling up in his chest, and he had to let it out.

"Emma," he said, "I loved them!"

Emma was suddenly filled with an inexplicable joy that jolted her into action. She immediately squeezed Adam with both of her hands and pressed him firmly against her cheek in the closest thing to a hug she could manage.

"And I love you, Adam!" she declared in a burst of elation.

Adam was surprised at first, but quickly settled in to his new position, and he was fine with it.

He loved her too.

---------------------------------------------

And there you have it.
I'm here to contribute. No, seriously! Guuuuuys, I'm serious! :P

Offline GodzillaGuy

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: GODZILLA!
Re: [F + Macro + Destruction] Emma's Landclearing Service
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 06:18:51 AM »
This is sooooo good!  Every time I see "Emma" in the title of a story, I get super excited.  Love the writing.  Thank you for sharing!

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 11:44:48 AM »
Ah, it's been awhile since I've read, or written a story right this. I'm currently in a tired slump, so reading this gave me both motivation and satisfaction. The buildups were great and there were nice descriptions too, and I love how you also showcase their relationship here. I am also very glad that you included story aspects to this, like the power plant construction plans. The first half of the story is full of numerous details and scenario building. Furthermore, I really love Adam's personality, he's such a nice guy who loves sneezes X3 The ending was a sweet one too.

Glad you wrote this, cuz I love it!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:48:43 AM by CC007 »
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Zracken3

• Young Kitten
  • I <3 BIG sneezes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 07:00:29 AM »
   Hey, thanks for the comments guys!

Funny you should mention that, GodzillaGuy, because I was kinda holding it as policy to include the name in every title. So, I'm glad it means something to someone  :D

And I feel you, CC007. I usually can't write at all without inspiration; some things you just can't force. I'm glad you like the relationship and story elements because I do too, and I was worried they might not be enjoyed by some. But a sneeze story is still a story  :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:27:45 AM by Zracken3 »

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 12:50:36 PM »
Aww, thanks for the shout-out! :) Always happy to offer feedback on something I enjoy.

And this was no exception! Love all of the anticipation leading up to the sneezy part. The fact that Emma and Adam were going somewhere for this exact purpose was great.

Even just the whole, "So now what?" was enjoyable, since you knew what was coming next. And of course, the sneezes from Emma were awesome! Intentional sneezing is one of my faves, especially from macros. X)

Great job! Keep it up.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 12:54:02 PM »
Neat! ^_^ I enjoyed reading it.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 04:26:53 PM »
   And I feel you, CC007. I usually can't write at all without inspiration; some things you just can't force. I'm glad you like the relationship and story elements because I do too, and I was worried they might not be enjoyed by some. But a sneeze story is still a story  :P

No problem man. Takes time to get a story like this. When it comes to fetishes, or at least in my case, you get the urge to write it when you feel it, so sometimes it takes a while. :)

Offline Zracken3

• Young Kitten
  • I <3 BIG sneezes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 04:37:36 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it, AMTW03, and thanks for mentioning parts you particularly liked. It helps me a ton.

And thank you, oneofthree. It's so great to hear good things about my work from people like you, who's work I appreciate  ;)

And I understand exactly, CC007. In the meantime, I think you've done a lot just by interacting with my stories. It was really great to here that this one motivated you  ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 04:42:10 AM by Zracken3 »

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 09:51:01 AM »
And I understand exactly, CC007. In the meantime, I think you've done a lot just by interacting with my stories. It was really great to here that this one motivated you  ;D

Yeah, I know.

I don't know about 'motivate', but it just might push me to finish up a story I've had sitting in my files. :3

Offline Zracken3

• Young Kitten
  • I <3 BIG sneezes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 09:22:30 PM »
Yeah, I know.

I don't know about 'motivate', but it just might push me to finish up a story I've had sitting in my files. :3

Wonderful! Looking forward to it!  :)

Offline CC007

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 09:30:50 AM »
Wonderful! Looking forward to it!  :)

No promises~ ;p