Author Topic: [M/F + Elephant + Dragon + Messy + Mature + Explicit] Kashir's itchy trunk day  (Read 1548 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Story I wrote a while ago.  Didn't feel confident about posting it, but recently I've just felt like posting again.  Protagonist is a friend's character, Kashir.  There is also a cat.  Kashir the smith has a rather frustrating day!  Enjoy, and let me know what you think! I want to write more stuff to share.  Next one is probably... a follow-up to this human/elephant roommate thing I wrote last year.

Updated: Added the species tags to the subject even though it makes it super long lololol

---

Kashir – Itchy Trunk Day

It was hot as always near the forge, but Kashir was thankfully dry as any sweat quickly evaporated.  His apron was thick, as well as his gray skin, so he barely even felt the occasional spark that bounced off him.  Holding a piece of glowing iron up before his eyes, his strong trunk wrapped around a pair of tongs.  Smithing was easy when you had three hands...

The elephant's trunk crinkled, scrunching up towards his face as he sniffed, always a wet-sounding affair as his moist nostrils flared a bit, releasing a small droplet of runny fluid onto the back of his hand as he scrubbed and rubbed against his trunktip, nostrils squelching and a feeling of incredibly relief running through his head.  “Nnh-hhaah-aaahhhh,” He groaned happily, that sensation that only scratching an itch can give.  He almost let the piece fall, but luckily recovered in time.  His trunk was just so itchy today, it hadn't been giving him a moment's peace.

“Hopefully you can behave long enough for me to finish this order...” He muttered, eyes fixed upon the sinuous gray length.  But it seemed another distraction was on its way, albeit in a much more welcome form than a tingling, wriggling trunk.

The distraction in question peeked in through the door to Kashir's shop, eyes widening in the gloom of the smithy after being out in the bright morning sun.  A sandy-furred feline padded in silently, her attire suggestive of a career on the road, hard leather and bits of chain adorned with a belt of tools and weapons.  Although the elephant's trained eyes could see that armor was on the verge of falling apart, and in dire need of repair.

“Excuse me...” the cat's voice was soft and silky, the tone of someone who wants to ask for a favor.

His nostrils flared, a tickle surfacing before he could respond.  He really did not need a cat today... but work was work.

“Can you take an emergency order, sir?”

“S-sir? Do I look that old? I swear it's just the wrinkles...” gently putting down the piece he was working on- he'd need to start over now, anyway- Kashir plodded over to the feline.  He was realizing that she was quite beautiful, beneath all that road dirt.

“I might be able to, but it won't be cheap.” he came to rest just a short distance from her, rubbing his hands on a rag.  “I'm Kashir, the local smith as you may have guessed.  Traveled far?”

She reached out a hand to shake, his hand dwarfing hers.  “Envir.  So pleased to make your acquaintance.  But... you know, times are tough.  How much money are we talking? I do really need the repair...” As if to punctuate her remark, the left clasp on her breastplate popped off at that moment, the metal bursting with a Spang!.

They both stared at each other for a moment.  “I really need the repair.” She repeated, now showing a bit more fur than before, along with the beginnings of a very curvaceous slope being hidden by plates and hardened leather.  Typically those of the feline persuasion were lithe, thin... this was not the case with Envir, as she began removing her armor.

“And I really don't want to pay... with money.” She slowly reached out to stroke the back of her hand down Kashir's trunk, moving in close even as he tried to back away- not wanting to get that fur any closer to his nose, but also not wanting to give it away.

“Are you s-s-hh-heh...” He gave a single scrunch of his trunk and curled it up beneath her touch, trying to resist the urge to scrub at the long, tingling organ.  “Se-heeeriously trying that? Does that actually work?”

She was dressed in a simple tunic and leggings beneath her armor, the swell of her breasts pressing at the rough fabric, a bit of white visible at the neck, leading the eye downward.

“It works sometimes...” She purred, continuing towards him, touching his arm and squeezing his muscles.  “When I find a big, strong blacksmith... who catches my eye.”

He was definitely going to sneeze all over this woman if she kept this up.  That thought, and the thought that she was just trying to rip him off, were all he needed to resist.  “Your lines seem torn from a trashy romance novel written by an amateur bard.” He moved to get some of his equipment between himself and this rather forward woman, but she lunged and pressed his arm to her chest, wrapping her arms around one of his and holding him close.

He decided to pull out his trump card... or rather his trunk card.

“L-look, I ha-happen to be sli-hii-hiightly allergic to cats...” He played up the tickle in his trunk, making it squirm and jump, sniffing loudly so she could see his nostrils wiggling and letting the hitch in his voice come through more clearly.  “I n-need to sne-he-heeh-heeze, so if you wouldn't mind letting go...” He thought that surely like most she would flee before the 'terror' of an elephant sneeze.

She seemed to weigh the options for a little, and then refused utterly.  “Nope, not going to scare me off with that trick.”  Envir remained clamped to his side, her breasts squishing against his arm quite pleasantly, forcing him to simply move over to the window in front of the back alley of his shop.  Once upon a time, it had been somewhat well traveled, but now everyone knew the risks.  The stubborn feline was dragged along with him, not having a hope of stopping the powerful elephant.

Sticking his trunk out the window, Kashir drew in a deep breath – “HH-hHheh-hhheuhh...” His trunk twitching and wiggling, not knowing where he was going to sneeze.  He covered his mouth with his free hand so as not to spray his 'guest', and she seemed a bit concerned now.

“You don't really need to sneeze though, right? You're trying to get me out of here...” she seemed unsure of herself, but she was about to learn that he was not messing around at all.  Clutching his arm a little tighter, she scooted around so she was half covered by his shoulder, watching him gasp again and again, seemingly unable to get the sneeze out.

“Hahhaa--- Hafta... G-gonna... sneeze! I … H-haAHH...” His trunk would scrunch, his nostrils flare, and then... nothing.  He was stuck in a loop.

“Nnhh... ahh... UH-hHhahh...” tears started to leak from his eyes as he sniffled and desperately tried to sneeze, a bright tingling itch irritating the very tip of his trunk, but unable to push him over the edge.  “HAAH... HAAAH... AHHHH...!” his chest was now heaving, and Envir started to feel a little sorry for him.  Reaching up to the base of the powerful snoot, she gave it a little tickle with the tips of her fingers, pushing Kashir over the edge.
“AH... Gon-nNAH! S-SNe-EEEH! Sn-SneeeEEEEHHHH—KASHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!”

The blacksmith finally, blissfully erupted with a powerful sneeze, eliciting a scream from some poor, foolish soul who was wandering in the alleyway.  When he sneezed out this window, he always made sure to try and hold back- his unrestrained sneezes, as he'd proven on many occasions, could tear apart structures and knock over trees in a straight line.  When he clenched his trunk just a certain way, he found he could spray all the force over a wider area.  It'll rattle some windows, but no more angry neighbors... unless they were irritated about the um... mess he made.  This one had been particularly itchy, but luckily he hadn't been sneezing all day already- then it would have been quite a gooey mess out there.

Sniffling and rubbing his trunk with a sigh, he huffed happily as the tingle finally left his trunk- for now.  His trunktip was a webby mess of snot, and he really needed to clean it up- not wanting to be seen in such a state.

“Aww... poor baby! You look so helpless when you sneeze!” Kashir did a double-take.

“...What? Helpless?” He looked at the cat, holding a hand over the end of his messy trunk.  She was pulling a handkerchief out from the cups of her nearly ruined armor, and took his trunk, stroking it and wiping up the mess with a surprisingly delicate touch, being careful not to let her fur touch his nostrils.

This elicited quite a blush from the large male.  His trunk was especially sensitive right now, after a huge sneeze like that.

“A-all right, I think you should clear out... just... leave your armor and I'll fix it up.  Where are you staying?” he snatched his trunk away from her, turning away to hide his blush and rummaging through his tools.

“I'm just staying at the inn down the road a bit.” He heard some clanking and the sound of heavy cloth, leather, and metal falling.  Glancing back over his shoulder, he saw the cat lady stepping out of a pile of... basically rags, tight, simple brown underwear all that adorned her well-muscled form.  She was clearly an experienced adventurer, her body fit and taut.

“You... don't have any other clothes?” he willed himself not to stare at her body for too long- that's what she wanted.

“You wouldn't make me walk back to the inn like this would you?” While she was attempting her next ploy to seduce the blacksmith and get out of paying her bill, he had already withdrawn a spare tunic and thrown it at her, draping across her form like a blanket as it was sized for him.

“Here you go.  You can bring that back tonight when you come to pick up your armor.”  he pointed toward the door, furrowing his brow and trying to look intimidating as the cat finally left, giving him a look that let him know this wasn't over.

When she had closed the door he sighed heavily.  What a troublesome customer she was going to be...

“She's not getting this for free...” He muttered, going to scoop up her armor and get to work on it.  Unfortunately for his concentration, someone else burst in just a few minutes later, not even bothering to knock.
The intruder was a stout, broad, busty dragoness.  Red scales, brown, cheap looking tunic and trousers for some reason.  Dragons were usually considered to be high class, enjoying the expensive things in life.  She was breathing heavily, as though she'd been running, and had her hands clamped over her large, reptilian muzzle – two ovals that were nearly the size of her fists were quivering beneath those red fingers, and Kashir slowly widened his eyes as he watched.

“I-I'm s-suh-suh-sorry, this was... th-the only building that dih... didn't look … f-flah... flah... flammable... I … I gotta sneeze!”

The dragon sprinted over to his forge area, gasping and hitching, her chest heaving beneath the cheap, rough fabric she was wearing.  Suddenly, it made sense.

“Hey! Don't do that in here, come on! I get it, sneezing sucks for- you're not listening are you?”

The elephant tried to get over to her and touched her shoulder as she approached, nostrils widening more and more- but maybe that wasn't the best idea in the world.  Dragons had an unfortunate reputation for having sneezes just as destructive as elephants, after all.

“AH.... HAHHH... HAAAASCHHHHHHH! HURRRASSHHHOOOO! ERRRASSCHHHHOOOO! HAH-HAH-HAHH—TTCHHHHOOOOO!” She sneezed and sneezed, flames blasting out of her gaping nostrils as her muzzle wrinkled and scrunched, fingers desperately trying to plug up the nasal explosions.

Her first sneeze was aimed down, luckily at the sandy part of the floor where he worked with hot metal, not able to catch fire for fear of the hot sparks igniting a less durable substance.  They still washed over her chest though, burning away her tunic. So this was why she wore such cheap clothes, just as he had suspected.  Tragically for Kashir, his clothes were burned away as well by her subsequent sneezes, leaving them both exposed.

“Oh my god! I'm s-so sorry, my nose was so sneezy and I couldn't hold it back – so I ran in here.  I figured a blacksmithy would be... fire-resistant, at least.  Are you ok? Are you burned?” She started running her hands over his skin, checking for injuries.

“What is wrong with everyone today...” The elephant sighed, shaking his head.  “I'm pretty resistant to heat, my skin is very thick and I burned myself every day for years learning my trade, so... I'm fine.  But now I have a naked dragon in my shop, and my clothes are all gone.  How are you going to pay for this?”

She blushed, her red scales turning an even deeper crimson.  Her eyes were not meeting his at all, but rather were locked on the dangling piece of meat between his legs.  If Kashir hadn't been having such a bad day, he might even be interested, but despite the seductive feline he'd just recently kicked out, losing his entire work outfit to a surprise fire was not doing anything for his attitude. 

“I'm sorry- I was just trying to get out of town in time... I have a cold, you see, and... I didn't bring any money...” She discreetly covered the area between her legs with one hand, trying to hold her breasts with the other.  Unfortunately for her, she needed that hand to come up and rub her itchy, running nostrils.  “I c-can come by once I'm be-be-better, if that wou-would be okaeehh... Hh... Hi... Ihaaa... I have to sn-sneeze again! I'm s-sorry!” She gasped in a deep breath, about to explode, when Kashir's hand firmly clamped down around her gaping nostrils, squeezing them shut.  Her sneeze was stifled, the surprised dragon blinking watery eyes.

“All right, I'll hold you to that... but I really do need to ask you to leave.  Especially if you're sick- if I catch your cold, I'm going to be out of business for at least a week... plus the cleanup bills the guards give me are horrendous!  Listen... here's a bucket. It can stand up to my sneezes, but I don't know how well it'll hold up to a bunch of fire.” wrapping his trunk around her snout to keep it squeezed, he put a plain iron pail in her hands.  “Just stick your nose in here, ok?”

Soot and smoke was starting to drift out of her nose now, the squeezed sneeze causing her to emit a cloud of ash.  Little particles that flew into Kashir's trunk...

As he started to empathize with the sniffly dragon, knowing how those with 'dangerous' sneezes were treated over something they couldn't control, the elephant started to feel a powerful tingle right between his eyes.

“Heh...” The dragonness, Kashir's trunk withdrawing from her snout, stuck her nose into the bucket as the urge to sneeze overwhelmed her.  The red dragon's nostrils stretched wide, feeling tight and hot as she let loose another torrent of flames- “HHHEEEEEEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” It was a long, drawn-out sneeze, and her flames sprayed out of the bucket, rebounding and igniting several objects along the wall behind her, unable to contain her furious sneezing.

Kashir would have sighed heavily, except that his trunk was currently scrunching up, a finger jammed beneath the thick base, trying to pinch it off and failing as the smoke and ashes teased his sensitive trunk into a torrential sneeze.  “HE-EH... Heeehhh... HEEEHHHH...” His breathing was deep and powerful, muscles rolling all across his body as he shuddered, bare form trying to contain this explosion that was building inside his trunk.  But it was no use...

From within his trunk there came an audible gurgle as a tide of nasal fluids that had been building up since this morning, exacerbated by his sneezing earlier, started to flow, dripping out of gaping dark holes that were the current form of Kashir's stretched, tortured nostrils, flecks of soot stuck to the quivering pink flesh.  His trunk seemed to compact, scrunching up and wrinkling as much as the elephant's brow as he took in one final gulp of air.

“HHHHUUUUUUHHHHH---RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!” a solid blast of snot fired out of his trunk, stretching out towards the flames- as he sneezed it all out, the hot, gooey mess seemed to form a solid stream as it left his flared nostrils, splattering thick and heavy all over the fires- extinguishing them as he drenched the wall of his shop with a tickly, torturous elephant sneeze.

His trunk felt so fat and heavy- bursting with snot as he staggered over to his bed, dizzy from the force of that sneeze.  “U-uhhgh... h-hey... Dragon... I'll snufffff I'll c-call it even if you... h-hh... c'mere and rub my trunk out for me... oh god... I hate it when it gets like this... you got me all sneezy...”

The dragon, whose name as-yet unmentioned was Alexis, stared wide-eyed at the wall, all the sneezes having been scared out of her virus-assailed nose.  “S-sure... sorry I uh... almost burned your shop down.” She walked over, claws clacking on the stones around the huge bed as Kashir put an arm over his eyes, laying back.  His trunk felt so bulbous and thick, moving stiffly and oozing a large quantity of his embarassingly thick and voluminous snot each time he waved it.  He pulled yet another bucket out from under his bed and lay back, waiting until he felt the pleasantly warm claws of the dragon touch his trunk, her thick, scaled tail and wide hips brushing against his side as she sat on his bed.

“Um... like this?” She ran her hands down the length of his trunk, eliciting a groan from the elephant and a happy sigh.

“Yeah... just like that... s-squeeze it a little...” She rubbed all over the long organ, milking the slime buildup from inside his trunk as it drooled into the bucket.   As Kashir relaxed, he felt the dragon's big, heavy breasts start to rub on either side of his trunk, and when he cracked open an eye, saw that she was holding his nose in her arms, squeezing it out into the bucket.  It felt heavenly as she relieved the pressure in there, making him feel tingly in ways that bratty cat earlier hadn't been able to – he realized he was still naked and quickly tossed a blanket over himself as he started to throb down below, knowing it wouldn't exactly hide what was happening but at least feeling a little modesty would be good.

Alexis peered into the end of Kashir's trunk, looking at the pink ridges within as she continued to coax the blocking mucus out like warm molasses, sniffling quietly and not noticing the tent being pitched behind her back.  She squeezed the base of his trunk one last time and firmly ran her hands down, rolling out the last of a thick wave of nasal secretions as Kashir felt his trunk return to normal size.  Usually he'd have to blow his nose for hours to get all that out... she was a big help after all.

“Well, for a problem you caused, you at least helped me fix it up.  But seriously... please leave.  I'll look forward to your next visit, with the money.  Maybe we can even have a little lunch when you stop by?” He was not terribly subtle, and the dragoness blushed.

“Sure... I'm Alexis.  It's short for something unpronounceable.”  She shook his trunk as though it were a hand, the warm, sinuous length wrapping around her palm.  “Kashir.  Until we meet again- good luck with your cold.” The elephant shook back, squeezing her arm a bit and then rolling over to hide the mast between his legs as the red scaled lady turned to leave.  Unlike his first visitor, she didn't seem too concerned by her nudity.

After some deep calming breaths and quite a bit more sneezing, the hours passed and Kashir was able to get back to work.  He had to wear his blacksmithing apron and nothing else thanks to that dragon, which was annoying, but he couldn't afford to get his street clothes covered in soot and burn holes.

He was just finishing up the armor when he heard someone else enter the shop.  His backside was totally bare and he was in the middle of some detailed work, so he just called out,  “We're closed right now, try back tomorrow.”

He heard no reply, but gasped in alarm as he felt a soft, silky hand slide along his waist beneath the heavy apron, wrapping around his still perky and sensitive cock, giving it a squeeze.  “Hey there, I'm back...” He could smell the cat and managed to not ruin her armor, putting one last finishing touch on it before spinning around.

“What is wrong with you? You can't just... get your hand out of... H-hhhuhhhnnh...” His eye twitched and he groaned, she was squeezing him now, stroking the base... quickly, his erection returned, the thick, achy elephant cock easily pushing out the apron until he just gave up and took it off, baring himself completely before Envir, the streaker cat whose armor he'd reluctantly agreed to fix up.
“Ok... fine damn it... you win... just... t-take care of this, ok?” He gestured to his iron-hard rod, already in her hands with large balls pulling up beneath it, a drizzling stream of clear pre starting to trickle out of him.

The flirty cat had obviously wanted this since she first came into his shop, and had no objections whatsoever, stroking her hands down his shaft as he moaned, and pushing her breasts together as she shed the borrowed tunic and her worn ragged underwear, sandy-coated breasts plumping up as she pushed her arms together to rest his cock on and between them, the tip poking her in the nose before she opened her maw wide and started to suck on as much as she could fit – basically only the tip.

Kashir groaned, collapsing backwards into his bed as the strength went out of his legs, seemingly sucked out through his dick.  “I-I'm not gonna last after the day I've ha—aa—Ahhnnhh...” He whined and twitched as the devilish cat took hold of his trunk, stroking it just beneath the tip as she wrapped her big tits around his pole, leaning him back and resting their heavy weight on his thighs, engulfing most of his penis with their soft, jiggling warmth.

Kashir, still thoroughly annoyed at this cat but at the end of his rope, 'accidentally' failed to warn her of what was about to happen as he felt his groin clench up, cock twitching as a heavy load of elephant cum began to rise, the elephant grunting and gasping just before he started to erupt, heavy tip twitching as he fired thick, long pulses of cum, soaking the cat's chest, face, and dribbling down her belly with each new clench of his internal muscles.  She protested, yelling at first and trying to shield her face, squirming against him until he was fully spent.  She looked upset, but Kashir just groaned and sat back with an extremely satisfied smile on his face, having gotten both what he wanted, and what he needed.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:42:32 AM by oneofthree »
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
It's been such a long time since I've read a good story from you. Perhaps I subtly mentioned it before, but I'm not too big of a fan with mature content, but I read it anyway. I skimmed the last parts (which I'm sure is rather... erotic and I prefer to not indulge it that. Yet.) But everything else is magnificent!

The parts with the seductive cat at the beginning were pretty good, and I like how she tried to remain unfazed even when Kashir was sneezy. Love how you described the moments before his sneeze; the wide, stretched nostrils, ooze dripping out, wrinkles from top to bottom... perfect elephant sneeze material to me.

The dragon part was also nicely done. My favourite part was when she assisted him in easing the itch in his trunk. The way you described it as 'milking' - and I mean that in the most non-erotic way possible - seemed accurate enough. Helping an itchy, tortured trunk by rubbing it and squeezing out the gunk out was a nice thing to read.

Love it man, keep it up~ :)
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Zracken3

• Playful Wolf
  • I <3 BIG sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
   Awesome! Usually I steer clear of M or Explicit stuff, but I just love me a fantasy/medieval setting ;) I'm also not a messy fan, but I cannot deny that some excellent detail was put into that and the rest of the story. Overall a straightforward read with an interesting quirk or two.
I'm here to contribute. No, seriously! Guuuuuys, I'm serious! :P

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Personally,  enjoyed the x-rated part.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Personally,  enjoyed the x-rated part.

I'm glad! I did too.

Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
very nice! loved every bit of it x3

Offline AMTW03

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Not bad! I probably would enjoy this more if I liked messy sneezes, but still well written! Thanks for sharing it :D

Offline tarotgal

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Simply amazing how much goodness you packed into a single story. You had me at that wrinkling trunk with the bead of moisture at the tip--OMG yes. All the build-ups and announcements were to die for. I loved that there was a fur allergy in here too. And then, my favorite, a cold--and with a desperate dragon no less. The convenient nakedness made me smile, but I loved the help the dragon gave him and Kashir finally getting some relief. He earned that after the day he just had.

Offline tarotgal

• Contributing Writer
  • Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Also, the two sneezes cancelling each other out is something I've been wanting to read for a while, and you definitely did not disappoint! So thank you for that as well!