Author Topic: [F + Elephant + Feathers] Alley meeting (Comic commission)  (Read 956 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
[F + Elephant + Feathers] Alley meeting (Comic commission)
« on: August 11, 2019, 09:31:48 PM »
Commission from PollenPLover http://www.furaffinity.net/user/pollenplover/ give her a visit! Get some commissions! I quite like how this came out.  Her expressions are spot on.

Characters are my elephant Anne and her horse/pegasus Amber.
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
Re: [F + Elephant + Feathers] Alley meeting (Comic commission)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 03:42:27 PM »
I quite like it, I love how she drew the nostrils of the elephant. Her sneezy expressions are really good, and that last panel contains quite the humour X3 It's a pretty interesting scenario, accidentally having your trunk hit a pegasus wing. Decent buildup too. :)
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Zracken3

• Playful Wolf
  • I <3 BIG sneezes
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: [F + Elephant + Feathers] Alley meeting (Comic commission)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 02:40:29 AM »
   Oh, I've always loved her art! This is no exception either! Such great expressions on Amber and Anne. I like your Anne character too; such a simple but pretty design  :)
I'm here to contribute. No, seriously! Guuuuuys, I'm serious! :P