Author Topic: Story Inspirations  (Read 7085 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
  • Fursona: Elephants and octopuses
Story Inspirations
« on: November 21, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
I've been meaning to write a sneeze story lately. In fact, I've got several sitting in my files. But they're all uncompleted and I've lost motivation to do any of them.

So I wanna hear out the community, what the people want. I want to know what people have been looking forward to read here, like the species, scenario, etc. Note that I don't write the 18+ stuff, that's the other writers.
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Varied
Re: Story Inspirations
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 03:01:06 AM »
Well I suppose above all at the moment... I am quite interested in knowing what you have written~ <3
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 12:16:32 PM »
Well I suppose above all at the moment... I am quite interested in knowing what you have written~ <3

I've got two, I believe. One is a continuation of that old sleepover story that I abandoned cuz of how it didn't work out in narrative form. The other is an elephant chef with a super sensitive trunk that can pick up the tiniest imperfections in smell.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 05:03:13 PM »
Aah. Well I am not all too great at writing really, I am not certain how to continue those two, really. If the sleepover one wasn't working out that's one thing, but how about the chef one? xP

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 01:07:38 AM »
Aah. Well I am not all too great at writing really, I am not certain how to continue those two, really. If the sleepover one wasn't working out that's one thing, but how about the chef one? xP

I'll reconsider, but right now I want to hear what kind of other suggestions people have.

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 02:39:03 PM »
Thinking of making a tribute to this story since I like it so much. I'm in the mood for stuff like this currently. And it's not like I'm copying and pasting it, just reusing the same idea as a tribute.

Does anyone have other suggestions though?

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 06:08:22 PM »
Thinking of making a tribute to this story since I like it so much. I'm in the mood for stuff like this currently. And it's not like I'm copying and pasting it, just reusing the same idea as a tribute.

Does anyone have other suggestions though?

oOooooOo, well I DO love this story to bits, I say that's a good idea~ <3

As for other ideas... sorry to say I don't really have any that aren't just sneezy tickly at the moment ;u;

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 09:17:27 AM »
oOooooOo, well I DO love this story to bits, I say that's a good idea~ <3

As for other ideas... sorry to say I don't really have any that aren't just sneezy tickly at the moment ;u;

That's disappointing. And you're the only one who's commented here too.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 10:39:07 AM »
I should comment on more people's stuff, I admit. But I also don't have any ideas these days. Like, at all. I kind of miss the creativity I had a decade ago. I wonder if it's the same for others perhaps...
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 12:14:39 PM »
I should comment on more people's stuff, I admit. But I also don't have any ideas these days. Like, at all. I kind of miss the creativity I had a decade ago. I wonder if it's the same for others perhaps...

I'm sure a lot of people have lost their creativity of making sneeze content as they go over the years, but sometimes I just wish that the people who do have a lot of ideas can speak up. Only a handful of users on this site actually comment or reply on other people's posts.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2019, 06:53:55 PM »
I wish they would, as well. It hurts me on the inside to see situations like this.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Dragonfruit

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: dragon
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 12:29:10 AM »
I'd like to see more sneezing while hiding or sneezing while stuck; any situation where it would be inconvenient lol. I'm not a writer, but I have a few scenario ideas I think about for when I might get the time/energy to write.

Here are a few specific ideas:
Dog tracking a mouse (or other small animal) by smell gets their nose stuck in mousehole and either the dust or the small animal makes them sneeze (destroying the wall maybe?)
Monstrous creature pretending to be a taxidermied trophy to 'hide in plain sight' is dusted by newly hired maid and the feather duster makes them sneeze, blowing their cover
Elephant draft animal being used to carry trade goods to an open air market in a desert climate gets caught in a 'traffic jam' and the rich spices on the cart in front of them irritate their trunk and they sneeze, making a mess of the other animals and carts

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 02:32:19 AM »
Oooo… I REALLY like that mouse hole trapped situation actually~ <3
Maybe not destroying the wall... but their nose trapped, tickle tormented by a little mouse~

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 09:11:02 AM »
I'd like to see more sneezing while hiding or sneezing while stuck; any situation where it would be inconvenient lol. I'm not a writer, but I have a few scenario ideas I think about for when I might get the time/energy to write.

Here are a few specific ideas:
Dog tracking a mouse (or other small animal) by smell gets their nose stuck in mousehole and either the dust or the small animal makes them sneeze (destroying the wall maybe?)
Monstrous creature pretending to be a taxidermied trophy to 'hide in plain sight' is dusted by newly hired maid and the feather duster makes them sneeze, blowing their cover
Elephant draft animal being used to carry trade goods to an open air market in a desert climate gets caught in a 'traffic jam' and the rich spices on the cart in front of them irritate their trunk and they sneeze, making a mess of the other animals and carts

Now those are some very lovely ideas, thank you very much! They all sound like great scenarios to work on.

The first one is a bit cliche, but still fun when done in writing form. The second one is rarer because it's a far-fetched scenario, also not too big a fan of those types, but I'll consider. The third one I really like since it's elephants, and a desert climate with spices around is not something I've seen around. Thank you for the great ideas, Dragonfruit!

I'll wait and see if anyone else pops up here to put an idea before choosing one of my own.

Offline Gerplexan

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: I like all animals
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 10:23:40 AM »
One of my favorite scenarios is sneezing being used as a form of torture, but I know that’s not everyone’s cup of tea. My ideal scenario is a culprit being interrogated by a detective who has a cold. Seeing in the culprit’s file that they’re germaphobic, the detective keeps them on edge by holding back their sneezes as long as possible. When the culprit refuses to talk, the detective sneezes on them/near them until they confess to the crime.

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 01:57:23 PM »
One of my favorite scenarios is sneezing being used as a form of torture, but I know that’s not everyone’s cup of tea. My ideal scenario is a culprit being interrogated by a detective who has a cold. Seeing in the culprit’s file that they’re germaphobic, the detective keeps them on edge by holding back their sneezes as long as possible. When the culprit refuses to talk, the detective sneezes on them/near them until they confess to the crime.

I would have expected for it to be the other way around, but I'm familiar with your taste, Gerplexan. :3 While I appreciate the idea, there's no guarantee I'll do it, since that type of sneeze content is quite beyond my comfort zone. But I'm always happy to try, especially if it means fulling the archive with more sneeziness. ;p

Hope more ideas flow in soon from others.

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 03:32:06 AM »
I'm going to start working on that tribute story now, with the racehorses. Might as well do something for the community. I've already got a fine idea set up. :)