Author Topic: The tickle monster [M][Monster][induced]  (Read 3223 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ForTheLaughs

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/werewolf
The tickle monster [M][Monster][induced]
« on: December 09, 2019, 10:34:18 PM »
Bet you thought you saw the last of me! Aha nope here I am, back at it again with another generic fic lmaooo. Hope you all enjoy! Was very fun to write!

‘Please...stay away from me. Stay away!’
The brown wolf, Orion, crouched into the rocky corner of the cavern. His eyes were wide and fearful, and his tail was wrapped tightly against his body in an attempt to escape his current predicament.

The heaving mass of feathery tendrils clearly didn’t care about the wolf’s terror, and advanced closer and closer. It strained to pull itself from the depths of the murky water that it’d come from, the downy feathers becoming water logged.

Orion thought of his friend Woof, who’d come with him on his journey of finding the lost cavern treasure. Well, they’d found the cavern. The treasure? Not so much.

The last thing Orion had heard from Woof was a petrified scream as the creature grabbed him and took him away to somewhere that was most likely horrible and crawling with sea-rats.

That had been three hours ago, and as Orion had lay sobbing on the cavern floor with no energy to swim the journey back to dry land, he’d assumed he was fairly safe. As horrible as it sounds, he’d guessed that the ‘sacrifice’ of Woof was enough to quench the creature’s appetite, and that he’d be left alone.

Well, that clearly wasn’t true, as he pressed himself into the cold stone, whimpering. He was too scared to cry, trembling and staring at the creature getting closer and closer. What did it do to Woof? What did it want from him? Why did-

Orion snapped out of his petrified state. Thinking like that was going to get him nowhere, and he sure as hell wasn’t about to die in the deepest pits of the ocean by the hands- uh, tendrils, of this feathery beast.

Before the thing got any closer, Orion sprinted past its wildly thrashing tendrils and leapt onto an overhanging jut of rock, trying with all his might to get some leverage. If he could just get onto the surface of this rock, he’d be able to hide, maybe even store some energy and swim back to land whilst the creature wasn’t looking!

But luck wasn’t in his favour, and he felt his heart stop as his short, canine claws slipped from the edge and he skidded down the overhang, sliding right down into the path of the creature.

He let out a yelp and tried viciously to snag any kind of friction with his claws, but his efforts simply resulted in an awful screeching noise, like nails on a chalkboard. The creature’s feathers fluffed up and it made an unearthly shriek, its tendrils whipping round wildly. Great, now he’d managed to piss it off.

As Orion slid helplessly down the smooth rock, he held his breath and protected his face with his paws as he collided harshly with the creature.

The creature once again let out a screech, but Orion could hardly hear it with all the feathers in his ears. He was literally inside the creature, pawing and gasping for air as thousands of tiny, downy feathers invaded his mouth, eyes and...nostrils.

He froze. The more he moved, the more the feathers would ruffle and brush against his skin. More importantly, they would twitch around his nose. The whole of him was enveloped in these thick feathers.

Suddenly, he felt a strong, curling grip on his back paw. It dragged him out roughly, causing the feathers to angrily brush against his body, including his nose. The effect was incredibly ticklish, and Orion was pulled back into the outside world with a loud hitch. It tapered off as there was no more stimulation to his nostrils but the tickle was still there, torturing and tormenting.

Orion rubbed his nose, his eyes blinking away sneezy tears. Why had that tickled so much? Maybe the feathers were extra soft and gentle, but usually nothing ever got to his nose as quickly as that.

He soon found he had bigger problems when he realised he was dangling upside down, one leg trapped in the feathery embrace of a tendril.

He hung there in silence for a few seconds, his heart beating wildly and his ears pinned back to his head, when suddenly the creature silently wrapped another three tendrils around various parts of his body and he found he was now the right way up, facing the beast.

‘Wh-what do you want from MMPH!’

Orion was shoved into the creature, this time with the tendrils stopping him from squirming too much. Tears pricked his eyes as he felt feathers reach and stroke the furthest, deepest parts of his nostrils.

Without warning, the tendrils started to shake him lightly. Nothing too aggressive, just swaying him from side to side. However, the effect of this was absolutely torture for poor Orion.

The feathers were brushing and tickling his sensitive nostrils, thousands sweeping the inside of his nose with every sway. The tendrils wouldn’t let up, and Orion’s jaw shakily opened (he was trying his hardest not to give in) and he gave a hitch-

Except he found himself with a mouthful of itchy feathers. A single tear ran down his cheek. He needed to cough, he needed to gasp and hitch, but the feathers were preventing him. It was a vicious cycle.

Just as he felt like his lungs would burst, the tendrils brought him back outside the beast.

Orion felt himself wracked with a coughing fit as he tried to get the feeling of feathers out of his throat. His nose was an angry red, and was starting to run.

Thanks to his coughing fit, the need to hitch disappeared- but his nose was in extreme ticklish agony. It was physically pulsating.

The tendrils tightened suddenly.

‘No! P-please don’t put me back in! I can’t take any more!’

But something else, even more tickly, happened to him instead.

He felt a tendril curl up his body, until it came to rest on his chin. It tightened and held Orion’s head in place. He could still talk, but his head was immobile.

‘Wh-what are you doing now?’ He questioned, his voice shaking. And then, more quietly and to himself, ‘my nose t-tickles...wanna sneeze’.

He was taken aback by his own words. He wasn’t one to talk to himself, especially not a full sentence like that. It just really tickled, and with no sneeze on the way, he needed another way to loosen the tension.

All of a sudden an extra tendril appeared in his face. It waggled slowly, as if taunting him, and then placed itself directly on...his nose.

The underside of the tendril was adorned with feathers even softer and effective than the ones in the beasts body, and Orion felt the difference. His tail went rigid and his fingers twitched involuntarily as his body tried to process the immense tickle.

‘Eh-EHH-EHHhHHHH...’

Orion’s nose was throbbing. The tendril was thick enough to cover his whole nose- there was no part of his nostrils that were left uncovered.

The tendril holding his chin suddenly coiled round his gaping maw and snapped it shut. With no other way to breathe, Orion uncontrollably started to inhale through his nostrils.

The feathers were at least halfway deep into his nose. With every inhale through his nose, the feathers shivered and brushed around the sensitive skin. He tried to gasp, but the tendril round his jaws wasn’t giving any leeway. His cheeks were damp with tears, a slight bit of fang showing from where his mouth was desperately trying to open.

The more the feathers tickled, the more he needed so urgently to sneeze. His tail was wagging wildly, the ticklish feelings causing him to be unable to stay still.  His eyes were crossed and unfocused, and the cavern was filled with his high pitched whining.

Suddenly, the tendril attacking his nose showed some mercy and removed itself from his ticklish sinuses.

His breathing was heavy and laboured, his eyes lidded from the intense need to sneeze. Every now and then his breath would snag and his nostrils would ache as his body tried to sneeze, but the firm bindings around his muzzle prevented it.

Orion was in such a dazed state that he didn’t notice when the beast raised a much longer, thinner tendril, with much thicker, smaller feathers. The density was extreme, and no doubt would send Orion’s senses reeling.

The tendril slipped into his left nostril and started dusting the inside and Orion moaned through his ‘gag’. It was like nothing he’d ever felt. The feeling was simply too tickly.

The tendril started pumping in and out, catching every nerve in Orion’s nostrils. It squirmed and jabbed, before removing itself (torturously slowly) and inserting itself into the other nostril.

Orion gave a muffled scream. It was all he could do, the rest of him immobilised. His ears were flat against his head, twitch slightly.

Just as he thought he was going to explode from the ticklish feeling, the tendril holding his jaws together released.

‘H-HAAAAAAH-‘

The sneeze was right at the tip of his senses- it was so strong, it was almost as if it needed extra time and force to build up, all the tickling trying to make its way out in one big sneeze.

The tendril in his nostril gave a quick flick to a particularly ticklish spot right at the back, and Orion simply couldn’t take it any more.

‘HAAAAASHOOO! EEEESHOO! EH-EHH-HE’SHOOO!’

The feeling of finally sneezing was blissful- but Orion couldn’t enjoy it fully. Throughout the quick fit, that damned feathery device has remained firmly in his nostril, stroking and caressing every nerve and corner it could find; the sneezes had done practically nothing to alleviate the fierce tickling.

‘Ohhhh goohh-god...it t-tihhhckles...so bad...so ba-hAAAA-AAAA-‘

Orion felt dizzy through the ticklish feeling. He’d never felt a sensation as harsh or as intense as this and it was making his toes curl.

‘EEEHHAAAASHOOO! H’NNTSHOO! UH-UHHH-‘

And suddenly his trembling maw was snapped shut once again, the sneeze trapped in his twitching nose.

A second, thinner tendril slid into his empty nostril. Tears drenched his fur, his muzzle trying to scrunch to relieve the tickle. He wanted nothing more than to rip those horrible, tickling things out of his nostrils and end this.

But he was trapped for as long as the monster seemed fit. And his nose was getting itchier and itchier...

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
Re: The tickle monster [M][Monster][induced]
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 10:38:12 AM »
Wow, this story is full of wonderful nasal torture! The beast is just this mass of tiny feathers together, compiled with long, tickly tendrils. I like how Orion was trapped helplessly in this situation with literally no way to escape, how the beast probably realised the most devilish way to torture the wolf. I absolutely love how you described the movements of the feathery tendrils, the way they push up and down, sway side to side, going deep inside his nose and teasing every single nerve it can find.

What's more is that Orion is unable to do anything about it and completely immobilised. I think a feature that caught my eye the most was how his nose itched so badly it started to hurt a bit, and the fact that the tickle was just so, so intense that it can never stop quivering or trembling. Having his jaw trapped shut, the itch stuck inside his reddening nose... pure sneezy torture~

I really love what you've done here! I hope you'll be able to write more soon!
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline ForTheLaughs

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/werewolf
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 05:59:27 PM »
@CC007 wow thank you!! Seriously thank you so much, I love when others react to my work like this!! Your descriptions are like something from out of the story! Maybe, if you’re up to it, we could collab?

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 01:01:07 AM »
@CC007 wow thank you!! Seriously thank you so much, I love when others react to my work like this!! Your descriptions are like something from out of the story! Maybe, if you’re up to it, we could collab?

You're welcome!

A collaboration? Well, there's no harm in creating more sneeze work together with you, ForTheLaughs. :3

If you ever want to collab, just send me a PM and we can start discussing. :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 06:56:00 AM by CC007 »
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Sneeze999

• Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 05:40:39 PM »
This was awesome!

You don't get many stories like this these days ad I absolutly LOVE the way you write and the descriptions! This was amazing!

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 07:11:44 AM »
This is amazing!! Totally love it! I hope you continue on!