Author Topic: Story commissions open.  (Read 686 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
Story commissions open.
« on: December 13, 2019, 06:44:14 PM »
Hey there.  I wanted to let everyone know I am opening up for story commissions again.

My rates are $40 per 1000 words.  No, that doesn't mean that a 1001 word story will be $80.  Paypal... I will also accept art trades for stories! Love me some collaborative works.

Uh... PM me, or you can reply here if you want.  I'll try to keep up on checking it.  I'll write basically anything you want.  SFW/NSFW.  Nothing with kids.  I'd rather not work with anyone underage because that's a WHOLE kettle of fish.

Examples of my work are all over the place. 

Trying to write more, so I hope you'll consider me.  :)
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Alrek

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Story commissions open.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 01:36:03 AM »
Oh! I would be interested, if you are not yet full!