Author Topic: NEW Scooby Doo artwork. Scooby being sneeze tortured with a feather (M)  (Read 251 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
Hello all, it has been a while!

I have been practicing my drawing lately and FINALLY came up with a Scooby Doo sneeze drawing that I'm proud of.  I especially like the first drawing of Scooby as he desperately try's to hold back his sneeze 

Next I really want to learn how to do some artwork on my computer

Please let me know what you think of this drawing and if you have any suggestions for computer art programs please let me know. 

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Elephants and octopuses
That expression is very reminiscent of Scooby Doo, so good job on you! I think it looks wonderful, that face is just full of desperation of trying to resist the sneeze. :)

Well I'm not good at drawing with a tablet or an app so unfortunately you'll have to ask someone else.
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
That expression is very reminiscent of Scooby Doo, so good job on you! I think it looks wonderful, that face is just full of desperation of trying to resist the sneeze. :)

Thank you very much CC007.  When ever I draw Scooby Doo, Sonya or anyone else getting ready to sneeze I work on the eye's.  As much as sneezing comes from the nose and I LOVE Scooby's nose.  The look of pre-sneeze desperation always comes from the eye's.
My latest trick to drawing a sneeze like the first of the two I just drew is I first look at sneeze pictures or video's and see if I can find an expression of that wonderful word you used "desperation" and then I try my best to copy the eye's on Scooby Doo.  As strange as it might sound I used eye's of a pretty cartoon woman as the example for Scooby :o.  Checkout this Wonder Woman video on YouTube and pause it at the 19 seconds mark and tell me if it looks familiar ;).  What can I say, I get inspiration for Scooby Doo from the strangest places LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS5F7EmvekQ

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Thank you very much CC007.  When ever I draw Scooby Doo, Sonya or anyone else getting ready to sneeze I work on the eye's.  As much as sneezing comes from the nose and I LOVE Scooby's nose.  The look of pre-sneeze desperation always comes from the eye's.
My latest trick to drawing a sneeze like the first of the two I just drew is I first look at sneeze pictures or video's and see if I can find an expression of that wonderful word you used "desperation" and then I try my best to copy the eye's on Scooby Doo.  As strange as it might sound I used eye's of a pretty cartoon woman as the example for Scooby :o.  Checkout this Wonder Woman video on YouTube and pause it at the 19 seconds mark and tell me if it looks familiar ;).  What can I say, I get inspiration for Scooby Doo from the strangest places LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS5F7EmvekQ

Inspiration can come from anywhere. :3

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Inspiration can come from anywhere. :3

So very true.  Like I just saw the comic above mine with the wolf buried in the sand.  Year's ago and I mean 12-15 years at least someone wrote me a short Scooby fanfic were he is buried at the beach by Shaggy.  Shaggy goes off to get a snack and Scooby is discovered by me  :-[.  He is so helpless that I just had to have fun with his nose and my own hair HEE, HEE, BLUSH.  So thinking of the past and the inspiration of that comic I might just have to make a new Scooby sneeze torture drawing  ;D

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
So very true.  Like I just saw the comic above mine with the wolf buried in the sand.  Year's ago and I mean 12-15 years at least someone wrote me a short Scooby fanfic were he is buried at the beach by Shaggy.  Shaggy goes off to get a snack and Scooby is discovered by me  :-[.  He is so helpless that I just had to have fun with his nose and my own hair HEE, HEE, BLUSH.  So thinking of the past and the inspiration of that comic I might just have to make a new Scooby sneeze torture drawing  ;D

Well it's all up to you and your fantasies in the end ;3

Offline theangelicdaemon

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My FA
  • Fursona Species: Otter
I very much enjoy how messy you make him, love the art Daphine <3

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
I very much enjoy how messy you make him, love the art Daphine <3

Thank you ;D.  If only they drew his cartoons like that.

If you like that checkout the new pictures I'm just getting ready to post.  There not really new, I drew them around 15 year's ago but I'm pretty sure I never posted them before.

Anyway, thank you again for the great comment ;D