Author Topic: Scooby Doo & Daphne in hiding, what if Scooby sneezes! Possible new drawing (M)  (Read 123 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
I drew these pictures around 20 years back.  I know that I posted the first one but I don't think I ever posted the second.

Here is how it go's.  Scooby Doo and Daphne are hiding in an old dusty warehouse with a squad of soldiers closing in on them when the dust starts to get to Scooby and a powerful sneeze begins to build.  Scooby put's his index finger under his nose just in time to stop his building sneeze.  Scooby could feel the dust flouting around inside his sinuses as his eye's well up with sneezy tears and his nose began to run.  His poor nose began to twitch and convulse at the end of his snout.  As his sneeze began to build his index finger began to slip away from under his nose.  Daphne noticed this and acted fast.  She quickly took hold of his large front paw and pushed his index finger back underneath his nose as his nostrils flared open widely.  Scooby's nose was now running heavily as his building sneeze continued to grow.  Daphne whispered in Scooby's ear begging him to hold on, to fight!  Scooby bit down hard making one last desperate attempt to fight off the sneeze but it did little to no good.  Raaa, Raaaaaa! The room fell silent as all the soldiers stopped moving and listened.  Yeee, Yaaaaaa, Raaaaaa, RAAAAAAAAA.  Scooby squeezed his eye's closed tight as a river of tears ran down his cheeks.  He fought as best as best he could but his nose could take no more. RAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 02:28:22 AM by Daphine »