Author Topic: Shanti's Sensitive Trunk (F + Anthro + Elephant) PART 2 added  (Read 6500 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
Shanti's Sensitive Trunk (F + Anthro + Elephant) PART 2 added
« on: August 30, 2020, 01:20:59 AM »
PART 1

Lobo, a handsome wolf man, looked around curiously as he entered the party hall of the big luxurious hotel. He was an artist, a sculptor and painter, just like everybody else here. He casually strolled across the room, greeted some people here and there, showed his sharp white teeth in a wild smile when he passed a group of vixens, waved at two cat ladies who were winking at him – and then he stood rooted to the spot.

A group of dog people – two males and three females – were chatting cheerfully. Among them was the most stunning elephant lady Lobo had ever seen.

She was petite, but curvy. Her golden skin and the luscious, long black hair, along with the exotic features in her tuskless face, her brown almond-shaped eyes, and her rainbow coloured sari revealed the country of her ancestry. Her trunk was long and elegant, moving around gracefully as she talked.

“Hey!” the elephant beauty spoke to him with a charming smile. “You can keep staring at me, or you can introduce yourself. I’m Shanti. It’s Sanskrit and means ‘peace’.”

He gulped. What a seductive voice!... “I’m Lobo. It’s… uhh… Spanish… and means… wolf.” Why do I suddenly feel like an idiot? he thought.

The dog people laughed. “Hey, it’s getting sizzling hot in here!” one of the males said, and went to open the big French windows. It was a warm spring night, and a breeze of blooming trees and freshly cut grass wafted in.

The group continued chatting, and Lobo couldn’t keep his eyes off Shanti. As the minutes went by, he noticed her expression tense up more and more, and she kept touching her trunk, rubbing it as discreetly as possible.
Finally, in the middle of a sentence she spoke, her face contorted, she inhaled shakily, and gripped her trunk tightly with both hands. “Hhehhh… heehhhKKSSHHHguh!” she sneezed with stifled force, clamming her hands around her trunk.

“Bless you!” the whole group said politely.

“Thaahh… haghhh… haaaaGGGSSSHHHaagh!... HeggNNIISSHHaagh!... Aahh, excuse me… my hayfeeee… heeeeEEGGSSHHHnngh!... Hayfever… I forgot to take my meds… HunnNNTTSSHHHaagh!” She scrubbed at her trunk with her left hand while digging a handful of tissues out of her tiny purse. Her trunk twitched and wiggled with itchiness, and her nostrils flared to a size Lobo had never seen before on an elephant. WOW! he thought, mesmerized…

“Hhehhh… hyeeahhh…” The elephant lady breathed hitchily, pressing the tissues to her nostrils as her trunk curled upwards. She gripped it tightly again, trying to control the urge to sneeze.

“Ooohhh… you’ve really got bad allergies, don’t you!” one of the dog ladies smiled with a trace of malice. “Your trunk looks like it really tickles.”

“It does! It’s the pollen from all the blooming trees… and the grass… I’m so allergic… hehhh… hegggGGNNNEEESSHHHagh!”

Obviously, Shanti felt embarrassed about her sneeziness. She tried to continue taking part in the conversation, talked while her trunk was turning slightly red from the irritation, curling and twitching. She held it tightly in her hand, trying to smile as she talked in a slightly stuffy voice. Every minute or so, her trunk bent and twisted, her face tensed, and she quickly pinched her nostrils and tried to keep her trunk steady. Whenever a sneeze managed to get out, she stifled the force as much as possible, pressing the tissues to her itchy nostrils, rubbing and wiping them. Her persistent urge to sneeze seemed impossible to calm down – on the contrary, Lobo noticed, the constant pinching and stifling seemed to make the tickle only worse.

The dog men and women reacted in different ways – some of them were sympathetic, blessing her and recommending all kinds of drugs, and some of them – like the dog girl earlier – just grinned nastily. One of the guys looked at the elephant woman with slight disgust and kept a distance from her, as if he feared to be infected. Idiot! Lobo wanted to snarl at him. She’s just allergic, can’t you see that?!... The sight of the sneezy elephant lady excited him so much his heart was pounding, and his knees were about to give in. Luckily, he wasn’t wearing a tight pair of jeans...

Finally, Shanti had used up all her tissues, and her trunk was still quivering with irritation. She pressed and pinched it again, but it curled and wriggled as if in protest. Stifling sneezes only works for a short time after all! Lobo thought as a smile flew over his wolfish face.

“Oooohh, Shanti!“ the malicious dog girl cooed. “Do you have to sneeze, dear?”

“Eehhhhh… excuse mehhhh…” Shanti gasped, then, holding her twitchy trunk in a firm grip, ran out of the room into the corridor. Lobo followed her, fervently hoping she would not disappear into the ladies’ room. Luckily, the restrooms were too far away for her in her current situation. She rushed into a small conference room that was empty now. Relieving the grip on her trunk, she at last gave in to her massive urge to sneeze. Gasping sharply, her trunk bouncing upwards, nostrils flaring to two wide, quivering holes, she let loose, bending double with the force, catching the tip of her trunk in her hands:

“Hyaaaaahhh…. haaaaAAAASSSHHHOOOOagh!.... HaaaaaEEEESSSHHHHh!.... HiiiYYYEEESSSHHHHagh!... Hyehh—hehhh—heeeIIIISSSHHHHEEW!... EEESSSSHHHHAAAHH!... HaaaAAARRRSSSHHHHagghhh!... Nghehh… HennnNNEEESSSHHOOHH!... HeeeAARRRSSSSHHHHOOOH!... HaaaaAAASSSHHHEEEW!”

“Oh my God… bless you!” Lobo breathed, unable to restrain himself, barely resisting the urge to caress her trunk and maybe make her sneeze again. As if in trance, he approached the sneezing elephant woman, reaching into his jeans’ pocket and offering her a fresh white hanky. “Here… here you go.”

Sniffling, covering the trembling tip of her trunk with her left hand, Shanti looked at the handsome wolf man. “Lobo?... Oh… thanks!” She accepted the hanky, wiped her nostrils, then blew her trunk. “Aghhh…” Her eyes squinted, and she pressed the hanky to her nostrils. Her trunk was red and swollen from all the sneezing. “It’s still tickling so much…”

“I… I can see that!” Lobo managed to get out. “Oh, Shanti… you’re so beautiful. And your sneezes are like music to my ears!”

Thunderstruck, the elephant lady stared at him. “Are you serious? You’re not making fun of me?”

“No! Not at all! I’m really attracted to you!”

“But… nobody is attracted to me!” The violent sneezing fit had caused her sari to slip out of place, and the small top she wore under it became visible. The neckline was very low, so Lobo could see the outline of her full, well-rounded breasts. She scrubbed the hanky at her flaring, trembly nostrils. “Whenever I get involved with a guy I like, he soon gets turned off by my constant sneezing! You see, I have to sneeze so much all the time, everywhere… Who wants to be in bed with a woman who’s having one sneeze attack after the other?” As if to prove her words, she let out another snorting, tickly sneeze.

“Me! I would love to!” Lobo held out his arms. “If you want me too, I’ll be the happiest man in the world if you let me touch you, love you, feel your beautiful body and your gorgeous, sexy trunk!”

“Oh, Lobo… this is like a dream coming true! You really like that nose of mine? I know it’s a trunk, but for me, well – it is my nose!”

“I know! A wonderful, big, sensitive nose! I’m crazy about it!”

As a reply, Shanti jumped into his arms to give him a long, passionate kiss, to which he responded hungrily. Then they hurried to get a hotel room.

Eyes closed, trunk curving, her nostrils flaring to wide dark caves. Lobo watched them with fascination. Such amazing nostrils! They matched her big, long, elegant trunk perfectly. “Hehhhh…” she breathed shakily.

“Ooohh, baby, do you need to sneeze?... Just let it out.“ He softly kissed her flaring, twitching nostrils, let his lips glide teasingly around them.

“Heh…heEEISSHHooh!” Shanti sneezed abruptly. “Huh…huhIISSHHHughh!... EEEIISHHuuh!... AaaaaIIIISSSHHHagh! Ugh *sniff*…”

“Bless you… I hope it was okay that I made you sneeze… I wanted to help you get it out… and also… it turned me on sooo much to make you sneeze!”

Shanti sneezed again, wiggling her twitchy trunk. “Aghhhh… it’s okay, honey… it actually felt exciting… that you helped my sneezes come out! I’ve never… haaaaIIISSHHHOOH!... experienced anything like thahhh… huhIIISSHHHHOOgh!”

“Bless you!” He kissed and suckled the soft tip of her trunk.

“Ohhh Lobo…” He could feel her nostrils flare hard under his lips. “Does that feel good, honey?“ He continued kissing and suckling her twitchy trunk tip.

“Aghhh, it feels goodhhh... But my nose just won’t stop ticklinghhh... ooohhh... your mouth feels so good on my nosehhh... aghhhh... hehhh-hehhh-hehhHHIISSHHugh!“

“Bless you!“ he whispered, kissing her elephanty nose passionately.

“Ahhh… are you really not turned off by my sneehhh… haaaaaIISSSHHOOH!... sneezinghhh?... HaaaIIISSSHHHEEW!”

He kissed and suckled her trunk tip again. “On the contrary, baby. Your sneezy trunk-nose turns me on like you won’t believe. So just let those sneezes fly. But if it gets too bad, I’ll try to help you and give you some relief.”

And so it happened. The elephant lady sneezed and sneezed against Lobo’s shoulder as they became one. She was still sneezing when they held each other in the afterglow of their lovemaking, and he wanted to give her some relief. “Your trunk is still tickling badly, hmm?” he asked softly, placing his finger under her flaring, quivering nostrils and pressing gently up against them.

“Ahhh…” she exhaled shakily, wiggling her trunk tip against his finger. “Thanks *sniff*. But I… Ihhh…” Her face contorted again, and her nostrils flared even more widely.

He knew she was trying to say she didn’t want to sneeze on his finger. “It’s okay, honey! I’ll try to help you stop sneezing, but if you have to sneeze anyway, just let it out.” With his finger still pressing against her flaring nostrils, he saw the next sneeze building up in that long nose of hers, so he started rubbing it firmly, but gently, up and down. It seemed to help. At some point she had to blow her trunk, and shortly after that the tickle in her nose got so strong again she had another massive sneezing fit. Lobo blessed her again and again, held another hanky to her trunk tip, wiping and rubbing it, and he massaged her sneezy nose by rhythmically caressing, pressing and pinching it.

This night was the beginning of a long, wonderful time together…
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 10:11:09 PM by kiku »

Offline Speedweed

• Young Kitten
Re: Shanti's Sensitive Trunk (F + Anthro + Mature + Explicit) PART 1
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 05:15:45 AM »
This is another really cute story. You’re very good at describing the sneezes and Shanti’s nose. Thanks for creating some new content for the site

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 08:06:58 AM »
Thank you so much, Speedweed! I'm really excited about at last being able to share all my sneezy, sensual ideas...  :)

Offline pollenpepperlover

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Pegasus
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 08:24:52 PM »
wow this is great!! keep it up!
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 06:58:52 PM »
Thank you so much, pollenpepperlover! I will definitely add more parts soon, with more characters involved.  ;)

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 11:07:46 PM »
Thank you so much, pollenpepperlover! I will definitely add more parts soon, with more characters involved.  ;)
Are you planning on using male characters ever in the future or just female?
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 05:07:06 AM »
Although I mostly prefer female sneezing, I can enjoy a good male sneezing fit too, so in my next part I'll have Lobo catch a cold.  ;D
I'm going to post it in the next couple of days.

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
Re: Shanti's Sensitive Trunk (F + M + Anthro + Elephant + Wolf) PART 2 added
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 11:47:27 PM »
PART 2 - Male sneezing this time
................................................. ....

The November sky was grey, and freezing rain poured from the dark clouds.

Shivering slightly, Shanti looked out of the window, thinking, “How nice it is to be home in that kind of weather! But I’m wondering if Lobo will be all right…”

Her handsome, wolfish lover had just called her that his car had broken down, and neither a rental car nor a cab were available at the moment. “I can’t wait to see you, honey! I don’t mind walking all the way to your place!” he had said, and she had seen his smile through the phone. But that had been before the clouds had opened their floodgates…

Anyway, Shanti liked the month of November because her allergies were less bad around that time. As long as she stayed away from too much dust, or perfume, or any strong scents, her sensitive trunk was comfortable.

The door bell rang, and a drenched, shivering wolf man stood in front of her. “Hh… hi, sweetie!” he sniffled.

Hurriedly, Shanti pulled her lover inside, hugging him tightly in spite of his wetness. “Ooohh honey, you’re icy cold and dripping wet! Quick, let’s get you out of these clothes – you’ll catch your death of a cold!”

“I’m okay,” he said through clattering teeth, slowly beginning to undress.

Shanti always felt excited when she saw her attractive man naked, but now, she was also a bit worried about his health, and just wanted him to be warm and comfortable. And although he typically would never admit it, he obviously was not feeling too well.

When they sat down on the cosy sofa, Shanti cuddled close to her lover,
wrapping a thick warm blanket around both of them. “Thanks, baby, that feels good!” he smiled, sniffling and rubbing his nose. “Ugh, I need a tissue…”

“There you go, hon.” Shanti passed him the box of tissues on the coffee table.

“Thanks.” He blew his nose. Then he froze, his wolfish face contorted, and he gasped shakily: “Aghhh… aahhh…. haaaaHHHIIISSSHHHuuh!” he sneezed forcefully into the tissues.

“Bless you!”

“Thah… haaahhh…. haaaaYYYIISSSHHahh!... HhhnnnNEEESSHHagh!... NNEEESSHHooogh!... NNEEEESSSHHHahh!”

“Oh!!!... Oh, honey, you’ve caught a cold out there!”

Blowing his nose again, Lobo nodded with a sigh. “Yeah, it was really dumb of me not to take a proper jacket, an umbrella, anything… but hey, a cold in the nose won’t kill me!…” He tried to show her his usual wide grin, but it turned into a grimace as his large black nose started twitching again. Hastily, he grabbed a fresh handful of tissues as his nostrils flared up abruptly and he burst into a series of wet, snorting sneezes.

“Oh gosh… bless you!” Shanti breathed as Lobo blew his nose again. That kind of feeling… She had never been attracted to sneezing before. On the contrary, sneezing had always been something embarrassing to her, and she had never paid any attention to anybody else’s sneezes. But THIS was different…

She felt her body respond to her lover’s tickly, sniffly sneezing.

“That’s a bad cold you’ve got…” she whispered, cuddling up closer to him. She feasted on the sight of his large black shiny nose, now sniffly and itchy, nostrils flaring and quivering.

Nodding, he inhaled sharply as the next bout of sneezes burst out of his nose. “Aghhh *sniffle*… I hope I wod’t idfect youhhh…” He sneezed again, and again, and again, turning a little away from his sweet elephant lady.

“Wowowow, bless you!! But no worries! I actually had a cold myself a short while ago, so I’m sure I’m still immune.”

“Oh, reeaahh… heeyyyYYYAAASSSHHHooh!... Agh *sniffle* You had a cold?”

“Yes, I got over it just before we met. And then, my allergies kicked in!” Her graceful, sensitive trunk trembled a bit when she mentioned her allergies – it always felt a bit tickly. “Hey, maybe a hot bath would be good for you and your sniffly, sneezy nose?”

Sneezing, Lobo nodded his agreement. “That would be wodderfuuhhh… heehhhEEESSSHHHAAAAHH!”

“Bless you. You know what – I’ve still got some of that special bath essence that helps you feel better when you have a cold!” Jumping up, she dashed to the bathroom, got the small green bottle and showed it to her lover. “I’m sure this will soothe your nose and maybe ease your urge to sneeze!’”

“HeeeeUUURRRSSHHHHghhh!” Lobo bellowed another sneeze into the tissues he held to his sniffly nose. “So did it help you with your sneeziggh?”

“Well… that cold was more in my throat than in my nose,” she admitted. “But it felt good anyway.”

“Will you joind mbe?... Hehh… hehhIIIISSHHHnghuh!”

“Sure!”

As they were waiting for the big bathtub to fill with warm water, Lobo’s nose began to swell up and get stuffy. He tried to blow his nose, but only air came out. At the same time, the tickle in his cold-stricken nostrils became unbearable. They twitched and flared as he gasped shakily. “Hehhh… hyaaghhh… heeeahhhhhh…”

“Ooohh, baby, you look so sneezy!” Shanti couldn’t resist – she stretched out her subtle trunk and let it glide caressingly over his tense, twitchy nose.

“Ahhhh!... Aaaahhhh!... HAHHH!” he yelped, his nostrils flaring to the widest caves Shanti had ever seen on a wolf…

She gently touched the tip of her trunk onto the delicate spot between her lover’s nostrils, lightly brushing upwards.

“Hyaahhhh… that tickles… eghhhh…”

The tip of the elephant lady’s trunk was now tracing the rims of her wolf man’s widened, tense nostrils, almost as if she was kissing them. He moaned and writhed under her touch as soft, pre-sneeze gasps escaped him. Then, Shanti brought her trunk tip above his wide open nostrils, and gently blew into them.

That pushed him over the edge. “Hyeehhh… heHHHIIISSSHHHAAGH!... HeyyYYYYIISSHHguhh!.... Hyyahhhh-haaaIIIISSSHHHagh!“

“Bless you!” she smiled.

“Hehhh… haaaaaghhhh…” His breath hitched again, his reddened nose was all scrunched up, but again, his sneeze was stuck due to his stuffy nose.

“Come on, darling, the bath is ready!” Shanti pulled her sniffly wolf man with her into the bath room. The large tub allowed them both to relax in the warm water. The hot minty steam invaded Lobo’s widely flaring nostrils – and his nasal passages opened up immediately, making him able to breathe through his nose again, and at the same time allowed the urge to sneeze to fully explode out of his nose: He sneezed violently and snortingly into a washcloth he hastily grabbed. He sneezed again and again and again… It didn’t seem to stop.

“Bless you, baby!... Bless you! I’m glad it’s at last coming out! Your nose needs that! Out with it!”

He sneezed wetly and snortingly, again and again and again, blew his nose into the washcloth, gasped before three more violent sneezes burst out of his nose, then sighed, leaning back into his sweetheart’s arms, closing his eyes.

When the water was beginning to cool off, they got out, and Shanti helped her cold-stricken wolf man to get dry. His twitchy nose told her he felt sneezy again, and she held a soft towel to his tickly nostrils to catch the series of nasal eruptions. “Aghhh *sniffle* You’re so sweet to mbeehhh… ngguhhh… huunnnNNGGGOOOSSHHoooh!... HeeGGHHHAASSHHHaagh!... Aaahhh, mby nosehhh… EEESSSHHHAAAGH!”

She wiped his sniffly nose, then, as she saw the next sneeze build up in his nose, she pressed her trunk tip gently upon his widely flaring nostrils, rubbing them in soothing, circular motions. “Does that feel good, honey?”

“Ahhh… yes! Please go on… aghhh…”

This continued for the rest of the night, and Shanti never got tired of using her trunk and her subtle fingers to rub and massage her sneezy lover’s big, sensitive nose.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 10:14:18 PM by kiku »

Offline NickG1998

• Fresh Flower
    • (Hello)
  • Fursona: My favorite species are wolves or dogs
Re: Shanti's Sensitive Trunk (F + Anthro + Mature + Explicit) PART 2 added
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2020, 07:20:00 AM »
I love this amazing story please update as soon as possible and keep up the great work

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2020, 04:31:51 PM »
Thank you for your kind feedback and encouragement, NickG1998!  :) I've already got an idea for a new story which I plan to post soon.

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
Re: Shanti's Sensitive Trunk (F + Anthro + Mature + Explicit) PART 3 added
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2020, 09:35:35 PM »
PART 3 - Shanti’s Journal

It’s winter, no pollen at the moment, and luckily I’m not prone to catching a cold. Still, there are many things my nose reacts to with a strong tickle and an urge to sneeze: Dust, mold, cigarette smoke, incense, perfumes, cleaning sprays...

I agreed for Lobo to make me sneeze while making love. I know he’ll see when my nose has had enough and can't take any more tickling, and he’s the only one who can stop my sneezing with his skillful nose massage.

It’s really amazing... Before Lobo, I had only known guys who had made fun of my sensitive trunk with those large, wide nostrils. They all liked my feminine body and long thick hair, but for my constantly tickly trunk, they just had comments like, “Gosh, can’t you just sneeze once or twice, like normal people do? Why do you keep having those monster-sneezing fits that just won’t end?“

Lobo softly blew a cloud of fine, sweet-smelling talcum powder into my nostrils. My eyes were closed, so I just felt the sudden sharp, stinging tickle in my nose, and gasped shakily. Lobo had asked me not to use my hands, so he had a full view of my tickly, irritated trunk. “Ahhh... hyagghhhh...“ I gasped, and my trunk curled with itchiness.

“Oohhh, this beautiful, dancing trunk!...“ he breathed, then I felt him blow softly into my nose again. That made the itch unbearable. I burst into a massive sneeze attack: “Hiiihhh… hhhhih… hiihhhIISSHHOOO!... YYYYEEESSHHHOOOH!... HaaaIIISSSHHHHAAAGH!” And so on, I was unable to stop... At the same time, I felt his hands and his mouth on my nipples, fondling and teasing them. Driven crazy by the tickly, sneezy feeling in my nose and by the tickly, lusty feeling in the rest of my body, I moaned, gasped, and sneezed... “Haaa... haaaaaIIISSSHHHugh!... HaaaaEEESSHHOOhagh! Haaahh... haaaahh... haaaaAASSHHOO!... HehESSSHHHOOOhah!... HeYYIIISSHHEW!“ Again and again and again… I had never had a sneezing fit while being so turned on in my whole life!

As I kept sneezing forcefully (the tickle in my nose was killing me), I suddenly felt his mouth on my trunk. He kissed it passionately, suckled it, touched his tongue against my twitchy nostrils... it felt so good... and it soothed my sneezy irritation. He kept his fondling mouth on my trunk while his right hand started caressing my rock-hard breast tips, teasing them, playing with them... I moaned and squirmed with lust! Then, his left hand wandered down and started caressing my thighs and my jewel... I was so turned on already, when I felt his tender, skilfull touch on those very sensitive parts, I was sent to heaven!

Then he softly started tickling my trunk again. He really knows every little sensitive spot of my body – and especially of my nose! His subtle fingers circled my sensitive nostrils so they flared really hard. I felt I had to sneeze any moment. Then suddenly I smelled the piercing scent of the fine powder again. Lobo’s fingertip was softly entering my right nostril, rubbing the tickly powder on the extremely sensitive inside of my nose. Wheeeww, what a massive urge to sneeze I had!... “Aghhh… aaahhhh… heeahhh…” I gasped.

At the same time, I felt incredibly turned on. I noticed my nose was indeed an erogenous zone! Lobo’s powder tickled my nose like crazy, and it increased my lust to a height I had never known before. I sneezed violently again and again: “HeeeiiISSSSHuuh!... EISSSHHHuuhh! … AIISSHHHOO!... Eghhhh  *sniff*… haaaEEESSSSHOO!... Uuhhhh---ISSSHHHooagh!... AIISSHHHagh!... NNNEEESSSHHagh!” I pressed my body against him, telling him in between sneezes how much I wanted him...

He kissed my trunk, nibbling at it, which set me off all over again.

“Oooohh, my sexy sneezy lady...“ He continued kissing the tip of my itchy, twitchy trunk, tenderly teasing it, making me sneeze ferociously again and again, until he finally took my trunk into his fingers and gently pressed up against my quivering, flaring nostrils that were about to hurl out another sneeze.

“Bless you, sweetheart. Your nose needs a break from all that sneezing now.“ He soothingly rubbed my sneezy trunk, patiently waiting until my sneezing stopped. “Now your nose can rest a little, honey.“ He let me blow my nose into a fresh hanky, wiping it tenderly.

“Thanks, honey... But I can’t wait for you to tickle my nose again! It turns me on so much! My nose is not only extremely sensitive to sneezy irriations, it’s also an erogenous zone... When you tickle my nose and make me sneeze, I get so horny!“

“Oooohhh, baby!... It turns you on when I make you sneeze?“

“Ooooh yes, it does!“

“That’s amazing, I love it!... But when pollen or dust tickles your nose and makes you sneeze, you don’t feel anything?“

“That’s right. So, please – tickle my nose again!“

He didn’t need to be told twice! He tickled and teased my quivering trunk, making me sneezy and horny all night long.

“Darling,” he mumbled when we were finally about to fall asleep in each other’s arms. “You’ve got the most sensitive nose I’ve ever seen!“
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 09:40:50 PM by kiku »

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2020, 12:04:58 AM »
AHHH your stuff is great!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing!!!!!!
My Furaffinity
Commissions are Open!

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 05:21:34 AM »
Thank YOU, pollenpepperlover!  :-*

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2020, 09:14:53 PM »
Trunks are great, aren't they? Quite enjoyed reading this.
Life keeps me busy, I am rarely around here anymore, but pop in on occasion.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2020, 05:15:58 AM »
Thank you, oneofthree!