Author Topic: Anthrofurry artist here! Commissions are open!  (Read 129 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline crunchybeast

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: wolf
Anthrofurry artist here! Commissions are open!
« on: September 13, 2020, 02:36:52 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Charoltte and I'm new anthrofurry artist:)
If you want to support me check out my gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/crunchybeast
I'm drawing everyday and I want to grow big and generate quality art, every support/good words will be appreciated! Text me if you want a commission or just want to talk about art :)
You can reach me by my mail: supercrunchybeast@gmail.com

You can also find me on:

Ko-fi.com/crunchybeast
patreon.com/crunchybeast
deviantart.com/crunchybeast
instagram.com/supercrunchybeast
supercrunchybeast@gmail.com

Cheers! 8)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Anthrofurry artist here! Commissions are open!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:45:55 PM »
Hi, welcome.

We have a location specific to posts like these. (Commission Cave forum) Also, before posting for commissions, it's definitely recommended to show several fetish-related examples and build a reputation for what people would be getting, so I recommend doing that.
Flower, flower, feather, fox.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline crunchybeast

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: wolf
Re: Anthrofurry artist here! Commissions are open!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 08:04:11 PM »
Thank you! So, okay, I'm working on furry art for 1 month, because I'm fresh as I said and I'm in the moment when I'm bulding my content. Here is my sneezing art example. I draw everyday, for the most of the day, having commissions form time to time. I have a target to post drawing everyday, so I recommend myself to watch :D I'll post more sneezing art soon :)