Author Topic: I found! a sneezy looking Scooby Doo statue (M). Embarrassing story!  (Read 322 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
I was out with some of my girl friends from back home checking out some post Christmas sales at this old rundown mall when I came across this statue of my secret boyfriend Scooby Doo   :-] .  Of course both of my friends were with me when I stumbled upon it :-[.  The statue was about 4 feet tall and was sitting on a shelf . I felt like I looked at it for just a couple seconds and then quickly tried to look away the whole time feeling rather embarrassed and flustered .  My two friends were on each side of me keeping me trapped in the middle.  That’s when my friend Stacy said “oh, I love Scooby Doo!”  All I could think was “back off bitch he’s mine LOL ;D “.  My other friend Lisa said “is he supposed to look scared?”  On the tip of my tongue I so desperately wanted to say “I think he looks like he has to sneeze, he must be trying to hide” but of course I didn’t have the nerve.  We left the store and I had to come up with a reason to go back and take this picture so after we left I said that I left my phone back at the store and quickly started running back hoping that my friends wouldn’t offer to go back with me.  When I walked back into the store the guy working behind the counter asked me if I had forgotten something so I quickly came up with the excuse that my nephew loved Scooby Doo and that I wanted to get a quick picture for him.  The whole time I felt like my face was bright red  :-] .  The rest of the time I was with my friends I kept worrying that one of them would look at my phone and see the picture I took and think “what the hell!”
When it comes to Scooby and my secret crush I worry way to much  :-[
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:40:01 PM by Daphine »

Offline Draken

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Demon, probably
Re: I found! a sneezy looking Scooby Doo statue (M). Embarrassing story!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 10:47:54 PM »
This is acute story! ;D And you're right about his expression... I believe I'd think the same when seeing this face.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varied
Re: I found! a sneezy looking Scooby Doo statue (M). Embarrassing story!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 11:54:15 PM »
I think he's screaming more than trying not to sneeze. But I can see why you'd think that :p
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~