Author Topic: [M + Scooby + Non-Anthro] The Scooby Doo request*  (Read 5379 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
[M + Scooby + Non-Anthro] The Scooby Doo request*
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »
Scooby Doo meets his newest fear…a ferret.

Scooby Doo and the gang were all exploring the haunted house. This time around, some guy or girl was dressed up as some sort of Howling Doom Spirit…a black and white costume that was actually pretty…awful. Still, this was the job of Mystery Inc…

Scooby Doo was leading the way, with Shaggy and Velma close behind. Like a chill of ice water, a shiver passed through the gang as there was something close behind them…something that was coming closer and making scratching noises. “Like, what’s that? This g…ghost didn’t have any c..claws!”

Coming out of the shadows, a small ferret went close to the big Great Dane. This was the first time Scooby had ever seen a ferret before…and then they heard the howl of the Doom Spirit. Jumping out of their skins, Shaggy and Scooby were running as far away as possible from the sound of the howl…and then they were trapped. Velma followed them soon after, but found that they were also trapped behind a solid brick wall. “Oh come on! The house is made of wood! How did someone manage to make a brick wall in here?”

Velma was scratching the wall when all of a sudden the howl got way closer. “Like Zoinks! Let’s get outta this creepy house!”

Scooby agreed. “I’m with rou Shaggy. Re need a plan.” Velma grabbed the 2 goofballs and carried them over to the only door left…a small closet that was stuffed with what appeared to be nothing. Pushing Scooby in first, Velma followed him inside and Shaggy closed the door. Stumbling over eachother, the ghost made its way closer and closer to them, stopping every once and a while to howl in a odd sound like needles screeching on a metal table. Scooby’s nose was moving, and he wasn’t sniffing. Shaggy immediately noticed.

“Like Scoob…don’t sneeze! Whatever you do, please don’t sneeze!” Scooby’s nose seemed to go the exact opposite, scrunching up and twitching left and right every few seconds. Velma finally noticed and placed her fingers under Scooby’s nose, making it twitch less but his wet nose sniffed every couple of seconds and now his nose was running.

“Rah…RAHH…ohhhh…”

His nose finally calming down, he wondered what could’ve caused the start of his sneeze. Looking around the closet, he noticed that there was no dust, even though this room must’ve been over 50 years old and never used. Velma noticed that too. “Ginkies. There’s no dust in here at all! Wonder why that could possibly…” She shushed when the ghost was right next to the room. The light coming from under the door told them that the ghost was right next to the room…and then there was a small sound that eerily sounded something like a cat but had a mousish ring to it.

“Meraos.” There, in the very back of the closet, was the ferret that had somehow followed them into the small cramped room.

Velma and Shaggy were closest to the ferret, and Scooby was right next to the door, and there wasn’t much room to be anywhere else. Scooby had to use his canine legs and scratch his ears, and that caused the curious ferret to walk closer to him. The ferret was about a foot and a half long, was brown and white, and had beady black eyes that were literally glowing with mischievousness.

In the light of the ghost’s glow that appeared under the door, Scooby could see that the ferret was a girl, thanks to her long eyelashes and the way she swagged her body when she moved…but the ferret was playing a game with herself. She seemed to like that big dog’s nose and how it twitched and watered when she got near the dog, so she used her claws and climbed up the wooden part of the wall and clawed her way onto Shaggy’s loose green shirt. Velma put both her hands over his mouth because he was about to scream out in pain, and if she let go, Shaggy would’ve alerted the ghost to their location.

Velma was so focused on making Shaggy stop screaming that she failed to notice the ferret walking her way up Shaggy’s shirt and leaped on Scooby’s back. Scooby’s tail stood straight up, his back haired shivered, and the ferret slowly made her way towards Scooby’s nose. His eyes watering, Scooby tried to shake off the ferret, but the ghost paused outside, wondering where the slightest noise was coming from. Scooby was forced to stop shaking and his nose was twitching like mad as the ferret finally reached the back of his neck.

Wiping her furry tail across the Great Dane’s nose, Scooby’s face was ballooning up, trying to not even breath as the ferret’s tail swished back and forth. The ferret’s attention grew less and less as Scooby bravely tried to hold his breath, so she jumped on his back and clawed his black spots sharply, not enough to cause him to bleed, but enough where he had to gasp out in pain. The ferret’s furry dandruff was all over Scooby’s nose and he had no choice but to suck in a few tickly hairs…

”Ra…raa…raaaa…RAH….” By this time the ghost was stopping what it was doing and reaching for the door.

“RAAAHH…RACHHHHOOOOOO! RACHOO! RAACHOO! Sniff sniff…Ra…RAACHO! RR..RRAAAHCHOOOO!!” That last big sneeze blew down ancient door and made Scooby topple out of the cramped room, the ferret coming down with him. The ferret was squished by Scooby’s weight…and boy she didn’t like that. Glaring at him, the ferret shuttered, shedding a large amount of loose furry dandruff that was all over her body. Scooby spent all of the next mystery outside, sneezing his head off while the gang went along without him. Scooby didn’t mind one bit…he was focusing too hard on getting the furry strands left by the mad ferret out of his nose for the next 3 whole days..sneezing once every few minutes and never feeling satisfied or relieved because when one hair got out of his nose, another one always seemed to tickle it’s torturous path in his nose.

"Want to know who the ghost of the story is? IT’S ME! MUHAHAHAHA!!! I knew all along that Scooby was allergic to ferrets, and I wanted to hear and see the look on his face when he unleashed his infamous sneezes…but my meddling classmates wouldn’t allow me to ever see him, so I just had to figure out this disquise, feign a call for Mystery Inc. to come here, and then let everything fall into place…and it still worked! Despite you meddling classmates!"

From that day on, Scooby Doo hated ferrets...which is why you never see one in the shows!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:30:35 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
Re: The Scooby Doo request! (M+Story)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 04:57:15 AM »
Hehe, short but sweet. Good stuff. :)
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline Retrofan191

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Undecided
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »
you never fail to impress me!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »
Almost done :) just a few more left...good grief I've written a lot...but that's ok. Only 3 more stories left to edit.

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 10:18:51 PM »
so many awesome stories, i wish i could keep up xD

Offline The First

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • I'm gonna work up and become better :3~~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 10:21:28 PM »
@Sneezy
Ikr 0.o?
Looks like I've gotta go D:. Enjoy your perfect community~~~

Offline Daphine

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »
I know I'm a little late reading this story but I wanted to comment on how much I enjoyed it ;D  Thank you sneezyserpent for the wonderful Christmas present :)