Author Topic: [M + SWAT Cats] SWAT cats request!*  (Read 2798 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
[M + SWAT Cats] SWAT cats request!*
« on: August 23, 2011, 05:33:46 PM »
SWAT CATS Request: Dr. Jericho! A Living Mix-Up…

“Dr. Zime…I am hating life now.” Dr. Jericho, a new scientist and gloomy cat, sat and stared at a wall in biochemical labs. “My wife…she died just 2 days ago. I haven’t been able to sleep, eat, or think of anything else besides why. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE! Sigh…Life is nothing to me now. Everything I knew, everything I was…all gone. To think, I once enjoyed life. Now all what’s left is emptiness.”

Dr. Zime, the scientist who was once partners with Dr. Pervis, wished he could do something. Dr. Jericho’s wife was a beautiful orange cat that always had a cheerful smile and a contagious personality where she just naturally made a person feel better whenever she talked to someone. Friendly, adventurous, and smart, she was the last kind of person that you’d expect to be Dr. Jericho’s wife. Her name was Mira, and she was the sweetest and kindest cat you’d find anywhere. She was also incredibly cute. She died of an unknown cause, and it devastated Dr. Jericho. She was recently telling him that she believed that love went on after death, and had tried to reason with her husband that science is sometimes never the answer to a question…no matter how logical you are. Deep in his heart, he wanted to believe…but his mind wouldn’t allow himself to believe anything that couldn’t be proven.

Dr. Jericho was calculating, super smart, and he was…odd. He never seemed to smile and no one even knew he lived in the city until he married Mira. He had been working on a cure for the common cold for years, trying to find out the right combination with all the different viruses that were in the cold’s genetic code. If he could find the right code, he could learn how to counteract a common cold’s effects, making a person who caught a cold actually stronger instead of weaker, less sneezy instead of sneezing their tails off, and less stuffy instead of having a clogged nose.

There was over 200 different vials in the rooms that they were in, and each one had a different failed concoction. Dr. Jericho actually blamed himself for the death of his wife because the night before, he had given her his latest combination formula, saying that it could be the right one. Mira happily agreed, on the condition that they go out to dinner the following day. Jericho automatically agreed, kissed her goodnight, and they both slept soundly. In the mourning he found her shaking, cold and clammy, and her tail and face were a light greenish color. Needless to say, the formula failed. Dr. Jericho didn’t realize that it wasn’t his formula that had caused the strange reaction, but it was the fact that she had a severe allergic reaction to the drink she had during the middle of the night, a new odd drink that was given to her as a gift from work. All it said was “From Dark Kat, I give you this in hopes that your husband doesn’t fall into my hands. Drink this, and I promise that you don’t have to worry about your husband ever again.”

Because of this sudden horror, Jericho no longer worked. Dr. Zime had visited him every 4 hours to check on him, and today’s visit he looked worse than ever. “What’s really the problem Jericho? You know that I worked on the plant mutagen with Dr. Pervis, and that didn’t work out so well. Bad things happen, and you must learn to get over them.”

Unknown to Zime, this was the absolute worst thing to say to him. Jericho no longer cared what was bad or what was good…he didn’t even care about anything. All what he wanted was to be with his wife again…and he would do anything to do it…including drinking every vial in this room. “Oh, I’ll learn to get over it all right. Don’t you worry. I’ll see to that.”

Not knowing the meaning, Zime nodded and left the building. This time, he did NOT forget his reading glasses as he left the room…leaving Jericho all by himself. “This…this is for you…Mira.” In a maddened state, he frantically gathered all of the vials and put them all together inside one massive vial. The differing colors mixed into a nasty black color, and that was all the Dr. needed.

Not even hesitating for a second, he drank all the vial down, and sinse it was so massive, it took a full 20 minutes to do so. Unknown to him, Dr. Viper, a sinister snake cat, walked in unnoticed threw the sewer pipes and into the Janitor’s room. “Muheheheheh…This time, I’ll make sure thossse SSWAT cats fail. I jussst need a little bit of time.”

His green body covered in a lab coat and a full janitor uniform, he made his way towards the mad scientist. He slammed the door down with his tail just as Jericho finished drinking the last of the vial…only he didn’t quite finish. There was just enough for one small vial. Jericho, now being blinded by his own foolish choice, shouted for the intruder to get away. “I…I’ll call the guards. Oh what’s the use. Kill me if you wish. I don’t know…don’t…doobloobloblo…”

Viper backed off and hissed as the black contents he had drank consumed his body, and it was becoming part of Jericho’s DNA. Mayor Manks was walking outside of BioChemical Labs when there was a loud crash in the window as Jericho jumped out, covering the mayor and sliming him black sludge. Viper, seeing the whole thing, grabbed the vial and wondered what it did. “If he ssservived that fall, then that mussst mean that thiss will make me sstronger! I’ll perfect thiss and make it my own. Muhehehhehhh…”

Deputy Mayor Mrs. Briggs was driving to pick up the Manks when she saw him lying face first on the pavement. “Mayor! W…What’s going on? I want to…” Seeing the mayor breaking out in a severe sweat, she took him inside her car and slammed onto the gas. Screeching wheels were heard as she multitasked, calling SWAT cats while driving as fast as she could to the MegaCat hospital.

All what the mayor was saying was “Viper…he ruined my game of golf I was plannin of doing in this city..."

Desperately wanting some more action, T-Bone and Razor were practicing flying the Turbo Cat across the city when Mrs. Briggs called. “Hey there Mrs. Briggs. What’s the trouble? WHAT? Someone attacked the mayor! Come on baby, let’s go to the hospital! Who could be such a piece of crud to do something like that?”

Razor gave a simple answer. “Hey buddy. Don’t look now, but I’m getting a distress call from BioChemical Labs. Dr. Viper was seen by the enforcers, and Ferrel is all ready there. You know that he’ll need help taking down that creep.” 

T-Bone slammed his massive paws on the jet’s controls, frusturated that he couldn’t see the lovely Mrs Briggs and seeing what happened to the mayor. “CRUD! Ok Razor, I’ll fly us to the labs, but THEN we go see Mrs. Briggs…I mean the mayor.”

Razor grinned as he saw his friend blush. Under the big tough guy layer of skin was the biggest softy: a cat who loved old cartoons, hanging out with the ladies, and was one heck of a pilot. Razor’s nose started to run and T-Bone noticed it. “Hey buddy, are you ok?”

Razor didn’t answer, his mind focused on the growing tickle in his feline nose. “He…hehh…NACHOO! Ugh…T-Bone, I think I caught a cold.”

T-Bone grinned. During yesterday’s practice in the canyons they both had to sleep in the middle of nowhere and find their way back to their plane. Not only did it rain only where Razor was, his outfit had a few holes in it, making the cold rain water seep into not just his cloths, but also made his fur soaked to the skin. Shivering, Razor tried to think of something clever to say…but then was interrupted by another sneeze. “HACHOO! Sniff…T-Bone, we need to make this quick. My nose is killing me! It’s…gah,..it’s like my nose is being…being…” Cringing his eyes and wrinkling his muzzle, he focused entirely on making sure he didn’t sneeze again. Heroes were never suppose to be sick. They were suppose to be strong, fierce…and…and…”ACHOOO!” Screw the rules! He was sick, and his now red nose proved it.

“Hey T-Bone…I don’t feel so good…maybe we should really let the enforcers handle this…boy what am I saying? If Ferrel could here me now…” He and T-Bone burst out laughing and somehow managed to lighten the mood…and then Razor sneezed again. This time it was wet. “HAMPSHOO! Yuck! T-Bone, you got any tissues in this thing? I used all mine while we were…were…AMPSHO!”

Spraying his missile navigation system, he said, “Crud T-Bone. Now I’ll need to not just clean the…the…whew…anyway, I need to clean the outside AND the in…inside…ACSSHOO! Oh gross! T-Bone…T-Bone, what are you…never mind. Let’s go kick some Viper tail before I really lose my…my…ACHOOO!! Sniff…never mind. Let’s just go.”

T-Bone looked at Razor and admitted that he really didn’t look too good. His ears were drooping and his controls were all covered in snot as he couldn’t sneeze on his new uniform gloves. T-Bone had enough sympathy to not make fun of Razor as he continued to sneeze. “Ya know…with any luck buddy, we’ll be done by the time this jet touches the ground! There’s no civilians nearby, and the enforcers seem to be surrounding Viper now. Odd…he normally sends out his crud at us by now. What’s he up to?”

Razor would’ve said something like “I don’t know, but we gotta stop it.” But his nose was wriggling again, and the pink tinge around his nose grew deeper and larger on his face. If there was a contest for “sick heroes”, Razor would be right near the cream of the crop.

“I’m sorry buddy…” T-Bone stopped his remark short as Razor let loose a massive wet sneeze and this time some of it nearly landed on T-Bone. “I’m not that sorry. Look Razor, get your nose under control and let’s kick some Viper tail!”

Razor always got more energy whenever T-Bone said that, and he tried to get up, really he did, but his head was pounding and there was no where that made any sense. Razor did a dizzy twirl and fell flat on his face, and T-Bone knew that this was one bad cold. “Ok buddy. You stay here. I’m going in solo. Don’t wanna hurt yourself.” And with that, T-Bone left Razor to guard the jet as he snuck in from the back of the labs…and failed to notice a black slimy creature slowly moving towards the Turbo Cat.

“Foreign contaminant. Must…infect…clean…infect…conflicting objectives…I WIL…L…DO B…BOTH obj…ect…ives…blablobobo…”

The black creature, once known as Dr. Jericho, slunk on the floor and his arms and legs seemed to stick to the floor as he walked closer and closer to Razor. Razor’s head was still spinning, so he never even noticed when the black hand touched his neck. A sharp stinging sensation was felt, and he was about to turn around and kick some tail, even when his mind was all dizzy like it was…and then he fainted.

“Must…get…virus…” Dr. Jericho’s formula was affecting his mind, making him so one minded that he was compelled to completely engulf Razor’s body and the black substance all over Jericho’s body (or was now his body…) went inside Razor. As quickly as it happened, the sludge got back outside of Razor. His nose now returning to it’s normal color, Razor could breath through his nose…and instantly wished he hadn’t.

“OH CRUD! What…is…” The foreign odor of the sludge completely overwhelmed Razor and he fainted again.

“Objective…completed…must infect…must spread…multiply…multiply obtained virus…multiplying…multiplying…progressive step accomplished. All virus particles multiplied and strengthened. G…got to infect…infect…heat…detected. Going towards heat sources now. 3…3 targets…infect…infect them all…MUST INFECT!!!”
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:15:16 AM by Furry-Sneezes »

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: SWAT cats request! Part 1 (M+Anthro)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
<3

awesome, awesome, awesome :3

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 03:45:28 AM »
Just like the Big Mac story, this one is awesome. Even better in fact. I love your premise better than the one I said. XD Are Manx and Feral gonna end up getting infected too? Because I'd like to see that for the next part.
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 06:40:44 PM »
Any progress on part 2? :)
Here we stand, fighting for our lives
Some of us will live, some of us will die
But if it means saving all your lives
Then I will gladly die
- from "Fight for Our Lives (Over the Horizon)" by Rusty Steele
(Full song lyrics on my DA/FA account, both are RustySteele)

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: SWAT cats request! Part 1 and 2 (M+Anthro)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 05:05:30 PM »
ommander Ferral and T-Bone were both trying to team up against Viper…for the first time ever. Viper was in the middle of something, and from what it looked like, he was up to no good. The huge vial was once again filled with so many different formulas that it was in danger of overflow, and T-Bone didn’t like how that stuff smelled either. It reeked of something along the lines of raw meat and sewage. The smell of it caused T-Bone’s muzzle to twitch, and for a distracting second, he thought he was going to sneeze…but then Viper tail-swiped him. Ferral slammed into the mutated cat and caused him to go away from the vial, allowing T-Bone to get near the stuff and blast it. Unfortunately, the smell rushed inside his nostrils…

“Crud! What is in…that…sniff sniff…ha…hah…HATCHOOOO!” His sneezes were not as messy as Razor’s, but they were more powerful and caused his aim to be off. The missile he shot from his glove didn’t hit the vial…but it did hit something.

“BLOLOLO!” Stunned, all three of them turned to the blob of blackness that was Dr. Jericho. The razor sharp missile went right through the cat’s body, and even though it hurt, the pain quickly went away. His mind was entirely focused on one thing and one thing only…to infect.

Viper stood shocked. “But…that’ssss impossible! It went right through your body…incredible….” The doctor’s remarks were cut short.

“HAATCHOO!” T-Bone, his quivering nose still smelling the vile mix of formulas, was twitching so much it looked like it wanted to run away. That smell had an allergic reaction…and a big one. “Ha…haa….HAA…HAATCHOOOO! HATCHOMPH!” This stifle only made the sneezes press harder. T-Bone couldn’t hold them back. “AAATCHOO! ACHOOO! Ha…AAAACHOOO!” These sneezes, even though they were way more powerful than an average cat citizen’s sneezes, weren’t powerful enough to cause anything except for a breeze to blow in the room. Dr. Jericho looked at T-Bone and he “smiled”.

“Analyzing…possible outcome detected. Testing theory…” He threw some of his black slime about 2 feet from T-Bone, the smell of it caused his nostrils to flare up and T-Bone’s eyes began to water.

“C…crud! Wha…what i..is…a…ah…ahh…” Clamping his nose, his tears still flowing down his face, he rammed into the vial and caused it to spill all over the room…and a curious thing happened. All of the contents of the vial, as soon as it hit the floor, disappeared. Viper hissed in anger.

“NO! Look what you caussssed! I’ll get you for thissss…” He wrapped his tail around T-Bone, who was still in the middle of holding back a sneeze, and Ferral got his gun out and tried to fire.

At the same exact moment, Dr. Jericho defied all the known laws of physics and grabbed all three of them…even though they were 50 feet from him. The globs formed into furry black hands as Jericho’s eyes turned red. “Must…infect…”

The black slime slithered up their bodies and close to their faces. Viper and Ferral got the slime on their faces sooner than T-Bone, the big SWAT cat was struggling the most, so Jericho focused his attention on Viper and Ferral first. T-Bone’s nose was going crazy, screaming for a sneeze, but T-Bone refused it…or at least, he tried. His breath was hitching the entire time as Viper and Ferral were infected. “Ha…sniff…haa…c…cru…crud. Sto…stop twi…heh…twitching! I…sniff sniff…I can…can’t…ha…haa..HAA…”

Viper and Ferral both fell to the ground, unconscious, and T-Bone unleashed a massive sneeze. “HAAAACHOOOO!” That sneeze forced T-Bone out of Jericho’s grasp and he grabbed Ferral and got out of there quicker than he had ever retreated before. His eyes were streaming sneezy tears as he ran, holding Ferral over one big shoulder, and he saw Razor unconscious as well. His nose finally stopped twitching and his eyes stopped tearing up now that he was far away from the black stuff…or at least, that’s what he thought. When he opened up the hatch to the Turbo Jet, the smell hit his nose like a sludge hammer.

“Oh crud!! Sniff…ha…HACHOO!” There was no black slime anywhere, but the smell was clearly all over the inside of the jet. “Somehow Razor must’ve forgot…forgot…HACHOO! ATCHOO! Sniff…crud…I need to…to…AAACHOO!"

"ASSSHOO!” Hey…that doesn’t sound like my sneeze at all! What’s going on here… He looked down and saw Razor finally waking up.

“Hey there T-Bone…wow…what happened to you?” T-Bone’s eyes were red and his nose was a deep shade of irritated pink. Rubbing his still ticklish nose, he grimanced as the tickle worsened.

“I…I don’t wanna…wanna…AACHOO! Sniff…talk about it.” Razor’s jaw dropped. He had never seen T-Bone sneeze before, never. His immune system was just as tough as he looked, and he’s never had any allergies before…granted, both of them worked in the junk yard, so both of them hadn’t been near any flowers in years, but still, this sneeze shocked Razor.

“T-Bone…whoa…what happened to Ferral? Here buddy, you’re in no condition to fly. You will get us all killed with those tears constantly in your eyes. Let me wake up Ferral…”

Razor, even though he had sneezed when he woke up because T-Bone’s tail had been swishing in his face during his sneeze attack, wasn’t sick anymore. Dr. Jericho took away his virus, and now his body had a built in immune system to the virus, but poor T-Bone wasn’t sick…he was allergic to Dr. Jericho’s formula, which meant that anywhere Dr. Jericho’s skin had touched, T-Bone’s nose treated it just like the vial.

Ferral woke up groggy. “This is Ferral…bring me cho…chopper…ba…ah…RACHOO! BASHOO!” The commander wasn’t used to sneezing, and when he did, his sneezes were loud and uncontrolled…”AASHHOO!” His nose was now a lite pink color, in big contrast to his darker fur, and his eyes drooped. “Sniff…Felina…she…she’s in big dan…danger…HMMSHOO!” Trying to stifle his sneeze without covering his nose, it only half worked. The Commander’s nose turned a deeper shade of pink and clearly his mind was being cloudy because of the cold.

“Sorry Feral, but Felina wasn’t anywhere near us when all of this happened.”

T-Bone’s breath hitched again and as he gave another big sneeze, Feral did at the exact same time. Razor had had it. “ENOUGH!” Grabbing the jet’s 2 fire extinguishers, he bonked both of them on the head, knocking them both out. Luckily, both of them were inside the jet, so Razor didn’t have to haul the bigger bodies into the jet. “Oh crud. Now what am I going to do? I have a pilot best friend and a cranky police cat that is classified as a pilot, and both of them can’t fly this thing…looks like it is up to me.” Razor gulped as he said this. There was a reason T-Bone was the pilot…Razor had only flown the Turbo Cat 3 times…ever…and each time the jet barely missed being scrap metal. “Still, if I don’t do this, I’ll be trapped again by this weirdo. Let’s do this!”

Sounding way more confident than he felt, he hoisted both Feral and T-Bone in the back and buckled them both in together. It was an extremely tight fit, and if either of them woke up they would probably kill him, but it was better than the alternative…letting them be tossed around in the hanger while Razor flied the jet. Razor grinned. Even though both of them were unconscious, T-Bone’s nose was twitching and the moving whiskers brushed against Feral’s nose, making his nose twitch. Razor pushed Feral’s head out of the way of T-Bone’s swishing whiskers. Meanwhile…

Viper woke up, feeling strange. “What’ssss thisss? I feel…heavy…” The green cat looked around and saw Jericho, the slime leaving him and entering the sewer pipes, and Viper gasped in horror. “What…what DID you…you…hisssschoo! ISSCHU!” Giving a hissing sneeze every time, Dr. Viper’s long nose scrunched up and trembled. He prepared for another sneeze, but Dr. Jericho grabbed the trembling muzzle and squeezed it hard. “Gah! What did you do that for? …Huh?”

Viper’s eyes stared at Jericho, who was shaking incredibly hard. “M…my wife…she’ll…she’ll never come back…never…I…I have no purpose…none...”

Viper’s eyes narrowed, wondering where the odd creature was that attacked him. Surely THIS couldn’t be the same thing? This whimpering fool? He may have been beaten constantly by the SWAT cats, but Viper would never admit that this big a wimp could beat him. Jericho’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he spoke in the same mindless voice again. “No…you made me…I will give you purpose…life…”

Viper’s nose, which was still under Jericho’s squeezing fist, was wriggling to escape, a growing sneeze was building up and it was desperate for release. Viper’s eyes watered and his tail tried to hit Jericho until finally, after 40 seconds of pure agony, Jericho released his iron grip, and the sneezes burst out of Viper.

“HIISCHOOOO! HICHOO! H…ASSSIKCHO! Sniff…HISSSCHOO!”

Viper rubbed his nose, and then looked for Jericho so he could teach him a lesson, but he was gone. Suddenly, Viper jumped up, wondering where in the world he was. Hearing a big boom, he saw an explosion head directly for him. Crawling on the floor, he noticed a sewer hole that the slime had gotten to and he used his tail to bust through the floor and fit through the opening. Fire whooshed above him and Viper’s eyes glowed in the dark, making it possible for him to see.

“I will ge…get…HASSSHO!” Viper’s entire body shook with the sneeze and he sniffed, a cold itch still tickling his nose and muzzle.

“Ha…ah…hah…sniff. Curssses…revenge ca…ah…haaah…sniff…wait. I’m going home. Ssstupid SSWAT cats…sniff sniff…AACHOOO! Ah! Finally!” Feeling happy that something had gone right, he slithered to his home, sneezing every few hundred feet until he got into his swampy home.

Meanwhile, Jericho was staring at MegaCat Hospital. His eyes rolled back and he said “yes…1 person already infected…infect…2 other people near infected host…spread…SPREAD!” Racing through the doors of the hospital, Dr. Jericho, his slime still not on him, ran though the hospital doors and sped his way into the stairway. No cat uses the stairs anymore…which was just perfect for what Jericho needed…his target…Mayor Manks and the 2 people he was with!

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »
I'll add another part to this, but since it is Rusty's request, I'll keep from making the females of this show sneeze...until I do my own story of them ^^.

Anyway, Rusty, just wait a bit longer. Today after I'm done editing all of my stories I'll need to study my butt off for calculus, so that means I won't have time to write anyone's requests for today :(

Furry Sneezes, this is another edited story, just to let you know.