Author Topic: [F + Macro] A pair of shorts*  (Read 3770 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: red wolf
[F + Macro] A pair of shorts*
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:54:24 AM »
just something I typed in the chat room when it was empty. I decided to save it and post it here just in case someone missed it.

Enjoy.

Mia the macro vixen smiled with glee as the floating feathers brushed against her face. those that are getting sucked into her nose cause a slight tickle. no where near strong enough to make her sneeze, but enough to give her a pleasant tingling sensation that she loves so much. she wiggles her muzzle and nose, knowing it would only increase the tickle. the feathers bounce around the inside of her nasal passages, getting stuck to the mucus membrane. with every feather that gets stuck, her membrane twitches. "Ah... AH..." her breath hitched as the tickle grew stronger. nostrils flare and head tilts back. her muzzle hangs open as her eyes blink closed. Mia stood there for what felt like forever, waiting for the sneeze to finally over come her. "AAH... AAAHH...AAAAAAAHHHHHH-KAASHOOOOO​OOOOOOO!" the explosive sneeze expelled all the irritants from her nose, along with most the feathers and flowers in the field. she rubbed her nose, sniffling, and sighed. happy to have experienced such an enjoyable sneeze, but disappointed that their isn't any more feathers or flowers to trigger another sneeze. she giggled, "Bless me."

End!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:25:28 PM by Furry-Sneezes »
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline sneezyserpent

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: snake
Re: chat room boredom [Macro-F]
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 01:39:42 PM »
I saw this when you typed it. I liked this one! it may have been short, but it was cute how she wants to sneeze. She's different from most macros (she's cute AND she wants to sneeze...a very nice combination :) ) Good job on this!

Offline coonie-choo

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: elephant
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »
What a reckless macro! Trying to sneeze like that!
Although I can't blame her, we don't often get such opportunities ;3

Offline The First

• Dual Contributor
  • Playful Wolf
  • I'm gonna work up and become better :3~~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 05:39:14 PM »
Lawl. I kinda was lucky enough to see that live too :3
Pretty nice stuff :)
Looks like I've gotta go D:. Enjoy your perfect community~~~

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.
 ;D
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline megacycle

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 02:01:23 PM »
Round two.

Mia giggled as she caught feather after feather soon she had a handful of multi-colored feathers. this was her fourth trip into this magical realm. she loved to come here and see all the different feathers floating about even if they do make her sneezey. which for her is an extra bonus. nose twitches. Mia adjust the skirt of her white sundress. this dress was one of her more revealing dresses, the skirt stopping just before her knees and a deep v-neck design to show off her cleavage. though a lot of clothes that wouldn't be considered revealing for most are for her. especially those with skirts. her eyes go cross, focusing on the trembling nose at the end of her muzzle. she felt a slight tingle in the back of her nose. she blinked. a smile forms on her muzzle. she knew that she must of inhaled a few feathers while she was frolicking. their fluffy tendrils have their way with her. most macros would panic and begin to do whatever it takes to squash the tickle, but Mia welcomed it with open arms, letting the tickle build until ya just can't hold it anymore. sniff. she takes an involuntary breath, sucking the feather in deeper. nostrils quiver and flare. deciding to rush the sensation along, Mia brought the handful of feathers to her nose. Sniff. and takes a deep breath, inhaling most of them. "HaH..." the first hitch escaped. now just to tease herself Mia presses her index finger firmly under her nose. as if trying to fend off the tickle. but really she was just prolonging the experience. "AAH...AAH!" her whole entire muzzle was trembling, she could feel it. sniff. she sawed her finger back and forth, rubbing her nose. Mia was careful not too rub to hard. after all she didn't want to stop the sneeze. "AH..." she removed her finger and allowed the tickle complete control, "AAH...AAAH!" feathers drift toward with every intake of air. "AAAAHH!" chest expanding with each breath. "AAAAHH!" breasts threaten to spill out of her dress. her mouth gapes open, eyes close, ears pine back. as she takes one last massive breath. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! HAAT'SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" her body bends over at the waist, breasts jiggle and bounce but miraculously stay in the dress, the explosion sent hurricane force winds throughout the field, blowing all of the feathers away. rubbing her nose, Mia giggled, "hehe. I love coming here."

Another pointless short.
Enjoy.