Author Topic: who wants to start a RP?  (Read 2686 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ShilohDog

• Young Kitten
  • I love sneezing caused by illness, and I love snot
  • Fursona: Malamute
who wants to start a RP?
« on: April 01, 2018, 03:55:47 AM »
wruf! who wants to start a RP

Offline SneezyBear01

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Brown Bear
Re: who wants to start a RP?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 06:59:41 AM »
Can’t believe it’s been over three years, and no one replied to this yet. Well, I guess I’m the first one, to my surprise. If you’re still looking for someone to RP with, I’m open and eager to RP.

Offline bben9

• Young Kitten
  • A hopeful mini-Adult who wants to grasp the future
    • ( - bben9-kun, but Super Sonic#5465 )
  • Fursona: I'm a rising Phoenix.
Re: who wants to start a RP?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 05:32:36 PM »
Your most likely a little too late SneezyBear, you should reply to some of the more recent ones from this year.
"Let's say we both have 100 dollars. You can have 100 dollars, and feel like you only have 1 dollar. On the other hand, I can have 100 dollars, and feel like I have 1 million."

"You wish to learn the true ways of a Gay Kid? Heh, this won't be easy. After all, there's more to life than just trying to live a good life. You have to accept naivety, and start giving somewhat of a fuck about others."