Author Topic: [M + Dragon + Messy + Magic] Day 9  (Read 9488 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline a_nonny_mouse

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Feline
Re: [M + Dragon + Messy + Magic] Day 9
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 02:14:08 PM »
Oh I LOVE this!! I agree, I'd like to see his situation improve... but not all the way... 😈 Maybe a return visit to the nasal cavity for some fairy dust remediation sessions.

Beautifully written, and glorious.

Offline Sneeze999

• Young Kitten
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »
As someone who relied heavily on your content in the early days of discoving this fetish when the internet was in it's infancy, I am truly blown away by this amazing story!.....no pun intended, seriously! lol This was amazing and I would truly love to see a continuation with these characters! Maybe Jameson can find a way to ease Ludwigs sneezes? Or catch them?? ;) I would love to find out! Again, thanks for this story.....and all the other amazing things you have done for this community for such a long time :)

Offline Ghoulfiend

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2019, 10:52:07 PM »
Another fantastic story!
Love the details.  :)

Offline NameTakenSFF

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2021, 03:03:46 PM »
Sorry to dig this up, but tarotgal, you have to be one of the best sneeze fetish writers around. I lurk around in fetish circles most of the time but I always return to your fics. And I canít tell you the number of times Iíve come back to this one. Everything about it is perfect - huge sneezes, desperation, vocal buildups, shameless sneezing, feather inducing - just. Yes to all of the above. And Iím a sucker for dragons. Thank you for sharing! 😤

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2021, 05:02:52 AM »
I really love this story. It's very well-written and rather sweet, especially with Jameson promising to come back every now and then as well as telling stories to Ludwig and giving him his cloak as a handkerchief. That poor dragon. I do hope his snout is fully cleared of that fairy dust some time soon. :3

I do hope you have an idea for a sequel story involving Jameson and Ludwig. X3 I'd love to see these two interact again.

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2021, 07:57:12 AM »
I'm glad you pulled this up, @NameTakenSFF, because otherwise I might have missed this gem!  :)
@tarotgal, if you read this - You are such an incredible writer, your stories are fantastic, and this one I like especially -your description of the dragon's tickly nose and sneeziness, and Jameson helping him to get the sneezes out are just perfect! Keep up the great work!  :-*

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2021, 08:31:29 AM »
I noticed Tarotgal IS still around. I left a comment on their current blog saying hi. Trouble is, I forget where that was or I'd give you a link. It would definitely be fun to see her poke back in. She's one of 'the originals', after all. Found sneeze fetish stuff (and ALMOST found furry) due to her little hub that predates sneezefurs, hehe.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varied
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2021, 01:46:51 PM »
They really DO have some amazing work <3
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~