Author Topic: [Located] PB & J Otter-Mama for a Day clip  (Read 1463 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Mysterygirl400

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Cats and cockroaches
[Located] PB & J Otter-Mama for a Day clip
« on: October 31, 2019, 02:32:50 AM »
At long last, I have finally found footage of this long-lost episode! Granted, it's not the full episode like I was hoping, but I think most, if not all, of the episode's sneezes are in this one clip so we may not need the full thing! Of course, I could be wrong so be on the lookout in case the full episode is uploaded one day. Here's the link to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mfhi6orHPE

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Favorite animal - guinea pig
Re: [Located] PB & J Otter-Mama for a Day clip
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 02:32:24 AM »
Nice one! I love this show. Thanks for posting.

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 03:34:01 AM »
So it looks like this has been deleted. I was, however, finally able to get a hold of the complete episode and have made clips. Here are the links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aWvJ92CJw-09l-lfXJ0SwLa-kpfYrj3n/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1owZmLfVAqi6jlbBmoEZMF2MoWW0jw_8Z/view?usp=sharing

If there's anyone that's still interested in / needs the full episode, please feel free to message me.

(P.S.: I'll likely be posting more soon. I have the tools now, as well as a lot of access options, so I figure I may as well.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 03:37:41 AM by JMQwilleran »

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • (Hello)
    • ( - Test#1234 )
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 08:34:27 AM »
Yay for help with clipping.

Would you mind if I offered some advice with this one? You may be able to stretch the contents to the right size with a bit of fiddling, as right now it seems to be squished tighter than the standard 4:3. Also, with the first clip, there's some extra stuff in the middle that doesn't really lend to the sneezes, or even the atmosphere of the sneeze scene, and can probably be trimmed. The second clip has some extra stuff at the start, too. Lastly, I think at this stage of the website, we can probably merge scenes with the same character and episode into one clip. It was exciting to keep them individual, and in instances where the sneeze quality is vastly different (say there's a REALLY good sneeze, and a couple of really weak sneezes) we can consider separating it along that metric.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline JMQwilleran

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 03:39:39 AM »
Regarding the first point - I think you might have to provide me with a bit more guidance for that. I'm currently using two different programs mainly - ScreenRec and Avidemux. I use ScreenRec to capture something as it's playing if it's something that I'm not able to directly download. Once I have a clip, either from ScreenRec or if it's something I've downloaded, I toss it into Avidemux to clip it to get the wanted portion. I don't really know anything much about adjusting the size.

As for the second point - fair enough. In the case of this clip, given how close the one was to the other, it didn't really seem worth it to split it up, but I can see what you're getting at. I'll try to trim things down.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • (Hello)
    • ( - Test#1234 )
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 03:53:50 AM »
I concede I have no clue offhand on how to resize the thing. Especially in a more basic program. I just know the output resulted in something squished which felt weird. :P It's something that can be fixed, but it probably isn't worth it, especially if your source started out like that. haha.

So, just basic things to think about I guess. :3
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!