Author Topic: Tickle yourself (M)(self-inducing)  (Read 4752 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline ForTheLaughs

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Wolf/werewolf
Tickle yourself (M)(self-inducing)
« on: December 15, 2019, 04:29:52 PM »
Wow back again with a story! I had this sorta weird idea, but the more I thought about it, the more I had to make it...and Voila! Enjoy!
—————————————————

‘Come on, you can do it. Just use your thumb on the tip, that’s right. Almost there’

Orion tried to be good. He really did. He was sitting on the floor, panting heavily with lidded eyes as he used his thumb to furiously scrub at the tip of his nose. He had been told to induce a sneeze- and it felt so tickly, so unbearable, to be almost at the edge of a sneeze but with no release.

Orion started whining and his thumb sped up, drawing firm circles right on the edge of his nostrils. The sneeze was coming...it was tickling so bad, he hoped he’d be allowed to finish...

His hand was suddenly grabbed and pulled away from his throbbing nose.

‘That’s good. You did so good. Such a tickly nose you’ve got there, haven’t you?’

Orion nodded, his breath hitching slightly.

‘P-please can I...please can I sneeze...it’s so close’ he squirmed, his nose twitching pathetically as it tried to induce a sneeze on its own.

‘Just a little bit longer, darling. I want to see how sneezy that nose of yours can get. Now rub’

And so Orion brought a shaky hand back up to his nose and used two fingers to play with his sensitive nares, pinching them and rubbing them. However, his self-inducing was only half hearted. It just tickled so, so badly. He didn’t want to make it tickle any worse.

‘Hey now. I see what you’re doing. No, no; I want you to really tickle. Come on, like this’

Orion gave a massive vocal gasp as two soft, dainty fingers started spidering over his nose. Long nails gently traced the top, and he thought he really was going to sneeze when a finger dipped into his nostril and a nail started lightly scratching the roof of his nares.

‘EeeeEEEH-GONNASNEEHHH-‘

And then a hand was covering his nose, stifling the much needed sneeze.

‘EHHHHT’SCHNNXXT’

It did almost nothing to alleviate the furious tickle. The hand was moved from his nose, but not before a finger sneakily rubbed a knuckle on the septum.

‘Okay, like that. You know what to do now. I want to see those sneezy tears, Orion. Start tickling’

‘N-Nuuh-no...pl-pleahhhse, I don’t wanna t-tihh-tickle anymore’

‘I promise I’ll let you sneeze eventually. But you want to be good don’t you? You don’t want me to do it for you, right? Because if I do it for you, I promise I’ll tickle much better than you and you don’t want that. This is a mercy, Orion. I could be rubbing and torturing your nose into oblivion, with no breaks and no sneezing whatsoever. So get tickling’

Orion hitched and whined, taking a finger and gently inserting it into his nose. He used his long, canine nail to scratch right at the back of his nostril-and immediately he started writhing, his toes curling and his tail coiling.

His breath was coming out in sobbing gasps, and he wanted nothing more than to stop tickling himself-he knew he could, but he didn’t want to disappoint. He wanted so bad to be good.

‘Ah, that’s a good spot, isn’t it? You look like you’re in agony. Okay, Orion, I have another task for you. Keep tickling, don’t stop tickling, but by no means are you allowed to sneeze’

Orion felt tears prick at his eyes. His muzzle was scrunched and his sharp teeth were on display, his tongue lolling from the side of his mouth.

With no way to release his pent up tension, he began to scratch at the floor with his free hand. His fingers twitched and dug into the wooden tiles, leaving scratch marks. His back was hunched as he hitched and cried into his lap, his finger tickling and scratching.

‘UHHH-AAHH...HEEHH-EHHH-‘

With every gasp he curled in on himself even more, the furious tickle causing his whole body to shudder and twitch.

He couldn’t take it. He absolutely couldn’t stand it, having his nerves stimulated in such a tickly way as this. With every second that passed by, the sneeze grew and grew, but Orion did his best to hold back.

‘Orion. Orion, look at me’

Orion shook and shivered and trembled, but managed to raise his head, still relentlessly tickling himself.

‘Aww, you look such a pretty picture. Practically soaked in tears, hardly able to keep your eyes open. And look at those teeth! Good boy, Orion’

He thought maybe this would be it; he’d be allowed to sneeze. His nose pulsed at the thought.

‘Now, using your other hand, massage where your nose meets your muzzle- yes, that’s right, on the side’

Orion drew ticklish circles into the side of his nose, and quickly began begging for mercy.

‘Ohh my gohhh-goOOHHH-‘

He made a strangled noise as he desperately, desperately hung on the edge of his sanity when the sneeze got too big. He held it in, it brewing in his nose, just getting bigger.

‘Haha, yes. I knew that would tickle a lot. Make sure you get right to the back of your nose, Orion- I know that’s where you’re the most ticklish’

Orion did as he was told, but with the constant tormenting massage and the endless tickling of the clump of nerves in his nose, he felt like his head was going to burst.

‘AAHHH-HEEEEH...I-I CAHHNT H-HOLD BA-BAAAHH-BEEHHH-‘

He had no choice. He had to stop. The tickling, the soft touches-it was too unbearable.

He sagged to the ground, nose finally getting a break. The sneeze was still there, but he felt he could definitely hold it back now that there was no more tickling. He’d had lots of practice in the past.

He sat with his legs splayed out in front of him, leaning on the wall behind him and huffing in great breaths, trying to calm himself down. His hands were now by his sides, curled into fists as he fought the urge to push himself over the edge.

‘Oh dear, Orion. A bit too tickly, was it? About to sneeze, were you? I don’t think I can muster up a single reason good enough for you to have stopped’

‘I-I was so close to sneezing...I’m sorry. I couldn’t hold it in, and I didn’t want to disobey you. I had no choice but to stop’

Orion whined and his ears went flat back on his head as his muzzle was grabbed roughly and forced to look up. Nails dug into his skin, one of them pressed at the edge of his nostril, and it tickled.

‘You could’ve held back. I’ve seen you hold back far worse. Like when I tickled your nose with that feather. I tickled for hours, and you held it all in your nose like a good boy’

‘This t-tickled so much worse than the feather...I was seeing stars’

‘I don’t care WHAT you were seeing! You don’t stop tickling without my say so. In fact, I think maybe a good tickling is what you need right now’

And suddenly fingers were all over his nose. Tickling every corner, up his nose with those dastardly nails, some fingers tracing the curves of his scrunched muzzle.

‘S-stohh...STOHHH-STOP! I CA-CAHHNT HOLD BACK!’

‘Oh poor Orion. All these tickles and not allowed to sneeze! What’s he to do?’

A finger in his nostril changed from scratching with a nail to rubbing with the ‘pad’ of the finger- rubbing with torturously light touches, rubbing in circles  and driving Orion insane. He tried to hold back.

He really did.

‘ITSCHH! HE’TSCHH! HURSHOO! EHH-EHHH-‘

The fingers moved away, ceasing their tickling.

‘Got a stuck sneeze in there, Ori?’

Orion frantically nodded his head, the sneeze teasing him.

‘Well, you know what to do’

Now having the heads up, Orion immediately went to scrubbing and rubbing and tickling at his nose, sneezing and sneezing until he was satisfied.

‘Now. Round two?’

Offline CC007

• Elder Dragon
  • Tickle, tickle, tickle~
  • Fursona: Elephants and octopuses
Re: Tickle yourself (M)(self-inducing)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 05:15:35 PM »
When you mentioned 'self-inducing', I thought it would be of a character trying to get himself to sneeze, but this is different than your typical scenario. It's sneeze torture, yet self-inflicted, in a way. Orion is being forced to tickle his nose to please his special, malevolent guest... The poor wolf has to tickle his nose as much as he can, with his claws and paws, and hold back as his muzzle scrunches and trembles from the itch.

The worst part is that he can never let go of the sneeze, and if it tries to escape him, it's always stifled and covered, never allowed a proper release despite all the buildup. His nose must ache in pure, itchy agony from containing the overdue sneeze. I can only imagine that Orion must be tortured for hours and having his nose on end, constantly at the edge of a sneeze. I feel kinda bad for him.

Thank you for the wonderful story! It was different and unique :) Not exactly my usual cup of tea but I enjoyed it greatly. You have such great imagination for these descriptions and buildup. :)
I try to do my best, even if I'm not the best.