Author Topic: [F + Non-Anthro] Spring Allergies  (Read 2625 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
[F + Non-Anthro] Spring Allergies
« on: August 26, 2020, 07:58:43 PM »
Spring Allergies

“Ahh… haaahhh… haaaaaGGGSSSHHHEEEEEWW!” Arlena, the hayfever-struck, elegant, black mare sneezed for the umpteenth time on this warm spring day out in the fields where she was grazing. Vast amounts of pollen floated in the air.

Ah, that tickle in her nose!... No matter how much Arlena rubbed and scrubbed her nose on one of her front legs, the tickle just wouldn’t stop. The clouds of pollen drifted right up her wide, sensitive nostrils, and got stuck there. Arlena felt as though a whole army of tiny fairies had moved into her nasal cavities to tickle and tease the sensitive inside of her nose.
“HhhhaaaaaaIIISSSHHHOOOHH!... Hhhaaaa—haaaEEESSSHHHaaagh!... HaaaaAAAASSSHHHOOagh!” Arlena sneezed, pressing her big, quivering nose against a smooth tree trunk – which, for a moment, helped against the tickle. But shortly after that, her nose started running, and she kept sniffling for a while until the next bout of sneezes burst out of her allergic nose.

“Bless you!” suddenly a gentle voice said beside her. “That’s a bad tickle in your nose! What’s making you sneeze like that?”

Sniffling, nostrils twitching, the mare turned to see who was speaking. It was a young human female with long blonde hair and a friendly smile. Arlena sensed immediately that this young woman had a special understanding for horses – she was obviously one of the very rare human beings who could actually communicate with animals. Arlena had very rarely spoken to any human before, and now she felt it came naturally to her. And the girl must have sensed it too; otherwise she wouldn’t have asked her a direkt question.

“It’s the pohhh… pollaaahhhAASSHHHOOH!... *sniffle* pollen! From all those plants, trees, and flowers around here… I’m so allergiii… hhiiihhhh… HHEEEEAAAARRRSSSHHHHuuh!”

“Allergic… hmmm… I see,” the young woman said understandingly. “By the way, my name is Julia.”

“I’m Arlena… *sniffle* Aghhh…” The mare’s face contorted, and her nostrils flared even wider.

Julia saw how sensitive the fine membranes in the horse’s reddened nostrils were, and how itchy they must be. “You’ve got to sneeze again, hmm?”

As a reply, the mare sneezed violently and snortingly nine times in a row.

“Oooooooh!” Julia cooed sympathetically.

The next sneeze attack was about to burst forth: “Haaahhh… haaaaahhh…”

Quickly, the young woman laid her finger under the allergic mare’s flaring, twitching nostrils.

“Aggghhh… thank youhhh…” the mare breathed, but one second later she gasped again: “Haaahhh… haaaaaaahhh… gotta sneezehhhhh…”

Hurriedly, Julia began to rub and massage her new horse friend’s terribly tickly nose. The mare gave a few shaky gasps, her hugely flaring nostrils quivering and twitching: “Aghhh… haaahhhh…”

“Oh, Arlena, your nose is still itchy, isn’t it?”

Gasping, Arlena nodded, pressing her large nose with the enormous nostrils against the young woman’s fingers. “It feeehhh… feels good *sniffle*… buuhhht… haaaahhhh… my nohhhhsehhh…. Heghhhh…”

“All right!” Soothingly, Julia pressed her finger against the tense, widened nostrils. “If you need to sneeze, just let it out! I don’t mind at all!”

“Haahhh!!” Arlena gasped, and Julia braced herself for a volley of sneezes into her hand. Strongly, she rubbed and massaged the horse’s irritated nostrils, from time to time feeling them tense under her fingers to expel a snorting, tickly sneeze, which Julia caught in her hand, gently blessing her.
Finally, Arlena relaxed. “Ahhhh *sniffle*… that helped, thanggk you!”

Smiling, Julia pulled a fresh white handkerchief out of her jeans’ pocket, gently wiping the mare’s nose with it. “Any time, my beauty.”

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:17:55 PM by kiku »

Offline bben9

• Young Kitten
  • A hopeful mini-Adult who wants to grasp the future
    • ( - bben9-kun, but Super Gogeta#5465 )
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: My favorite animals are Cat's.
Re: [F + Non-Anthro] Spring Allergies
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 10:30:46 PM »
This is a really good story! I loved the description's of her allergies n' such, and the spellings and everything else were just divine. I hope you post another part, or write more stories like this in the future!
"Let's say we both have 100 dollars. You can have 100 dollars, and feel like you only have 1 dollar. On the other hand, I can have 100 dollars, and feel like I have 1 million."

"You wish to learn the true ways of a Gay Kid? Heh, this won't be easy. After all, there's more to life than just trying to live a good life. You have to accept naivety, and start giving somewhat of a fuck about others."

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 04:26:37 AM »
really enjoyed this one to!

Love the way you describe the tickly sneezes!

cheers,
Drea

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 05:15:19 AM »
Thank you so much, bben9 and fireFlower3013! Your feedback means a lot to me, since this is the very first time I've ever posted a story on a site for sneeze loving people - after lurking for years... :-)
I will definitely post similar stories soon!

Love,
kiku
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 05:25:07 AM by kiku »

Offline TheLurker

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Don't really have one, but my favorite animal is a dragon
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 07:54:08 PM »
I really liked the story as well, and totally agree with the others! Would love to see more stories from you :D

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 10:00:49 PM »
“Good morning, Mrs. Ferguson.”

“Good morning, Julia!” The friendly old lady smiled at the girl. “How nice of you to drop by again and take care of my Arlena. I wish I could still ride her myself, but alas, those days are over…” Together, the two women walked up to the pasture where the beautiful black mare was waiting for them.

“Arlena is the most precious horse I’ve ever had,” Mrs. Ferguson said.

“HaaEEESSHHUUah!... HeeeeEEEESSSHHAAAAHH!“ came the sound from the pasture.

“…. And also the sneeziest horse I’ve ever had!” the old lady sighed.

“Well…” Julia smiled. “Horses have really sensitive noses after all… and with such big nostrils, wow… think of all the pollen and dust that can get inside them, tickling them!”

“That’s right. And my Arlena’s nose is particularly sensitive!” Mrs. Ferguson confirmed. “Oh, before I forget…” She reached into the pocket of her apron and pulled out a white plastic bottle. “It’s a nasal spray for horses. Here, it says For respiratory allergies and sneezing.”

“HaaaIIISSHHHOOOHH!... HunnnNNEEESSSHHHAAAGGH!” The mare’s sneezing sounded closer now, and they could see her proud black head moving forcefully with the nasal explosions.

“She’s been sneezing like that all morning,” Mrs. Ferguson said. “So I’ve tried this nasal spray. But, oh dear!” She shook her head and sighed again. “She sneezed it out right away! I tried again and again, but no way – the moment the spray hit her nose, she sneezed it all out! And she looked at me as if she wanted to say, Please leave me alone with that stuff!”

Julia had to smile. “I’m sure she said that indeed.”

The other woman nodded with admiration. “You truly can understand my Arlena. And she loves you, I know it. So… could I ask you to try this again?” She held out the spray bottle to her.

“Hmmmm… Okay, I’ll give it a try.” They had reached the pasture, and parted.

“Hi, Arlena!” Julia called, walking up to her four-legged friend.

Sneezing, the mare came closer.

“Bless you!” She stroked the soft, shiny fur and the mane whirling in the light breeze.

“HehhIISSHHOOH!... Julia, can youuhh… haaaaRRIIISSHHHuh!... rub my nose, pleasehhh?” The sneezy mare pressed her twitchy nostrils against her human friend’s hand, her breath hitching.

“Ohhh, sure, honey.” Gently, Julia rubbed the mare’s itchy nose, massaging the flaring nostrils.

“Aghhhh, that feels goohhhhhd…” Arlena moaned shakily, sniffling lightly. “Thanks!”

“You’re welcome! But it only helps momentarily – you can feel it, right? As soon as I let go of your nose…” She did, and a forceful, snorting sneeze was the horse’s immediate reaction.

“See?... I think we’ll have to try something different. Like this!” She showed Arlena the nasal spray.

“Oh no!” Arlena gave a soft, disdainful snort. “Mom sprayed this into my nostrils this morning, and it tickled like hell! Made me sneeze like crazy!”

“I know, but probably you just need to give it some time to work. If you manage to keep it inside your nose for a moment, it will be absorbed by your nasal membranes, and the sneezy tickle will be relieved. I’ll help you not to sneeze it out!” Julia said with determination. “Your mom is worried about you. It’s worth a try! We’ll go riding later, I promise!”

Stretching her lips in a pouting gesture, Arlena finally agreed. She slightly raised her big black head so her widely flaring, quivering nostrils were fully presented to her friend.

“Okay then.” Julia inserted the nozzle into the mare’s widened, twitchy, right nostril – and sprayed a large spritz of the highly concentrated liquid into the sensitive nasal cavity.

“Hyeeeeeeehhhh…” The horse gasped. “I’m gonnahhhhh…”

“I’ve got you!” Julia barely managed to pinch both the mare’s nostrils shut; they were flaring to an enormous size. “Good girl! Hang on, just a moment!” Cautiously, she uncovered the left nostril so she could spray it too.

“HAAAAHHHHHH… It tickles… GGHYYAAHH--- HeegGGGNHGH!” A stifled sneeze imploded against Julia’s hand that had quickly pinched the left nostril shut again. “I know it tickles!” the young woman said sympathetically. “But try not to sneeze for a moment, okay!”

“Eghhh… hehhhh… hyeehhhh…” The mare’s breath hitched, and her large nostrils were tense and hard, quivering under Julia’s hands.

“Easy, easy, my sneezy!” Julia said gently, using both her hands to press and massage the horse’s fiercely tickling nose, blocking the flaring nostrils that were eager to expel the irritating liquid.

After what seemed like an eternity, Julia let Arlena’s nose go. “Okay – it should be safe now.”

As soon as her nostrils were free, the mare inhaled sharply and gave in to her strong urge to sneeze: “HaaaIIISSSHHOO!... HaaaaeeeSSSHHuu!... AaaIIISSHHOOH!…HHEERRSSHHHew! Haaa... haaaaaIIISSSHHHugh! HaaaaEEESSHHOOhagh! Haaahh... hyyaaaahh... haaaaAASSHHOO!... HehESSSHHHOOOhah!... HeYYIIISSHHEW!... Ahhh… haghhh…”
Her nostrils relaxed, and she sniffled. “I think I’m done for now. The spray seems to have worked! Although it’s still tickling a little…”

“Wonderful.” Julia gave the mare a soft kiss on both her sensitive nostrils which made her sneeze one last time.

“Bless you! And now let’s go for a ride!” She swung herself onto the black beauty’s back, and they gallopped away under the blue spring sky.

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 10:01:50 PM »
Thank you, The Lurker! I just posted the next part - please let me know what you think!  :)

Offline Speedweed

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 03:17:47 AM »
I really enjoy how you describe the size of the nose and nostrils. It’s all so cute

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 04:47:45 AM »
Thank you, Speedweed!  :)

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 09:28:11 PM »
OK, this is a rather short part, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.  :)
Thanks for reading!

“Ahh, that was fun!” Coming back from their ride, Julia and her new best friend, the beautiful black mare named Arlena, trotted along the path through the meadows; the horse and the young woman walking side by side.

Julia noticed Arlena’s nose was running a bit, so she pulled a soft piece of cloth from her pocket. Dabbing at the horse’s nostrils, she saw they were coated in fine yellow pollen. Carefully, she began to wipe them off.

Feeling the woman’s gentle touch, Arlena wiggled and scrunched up her nose. The effect of the nasal spray was wearing off, and she began to feel the tickly pollen in her nose more and more. Julia softly brushing the cloth around her sensitive nostrils made the tickle worse. “Haahhh… hyyaahhhh… haaaeeeCCKKSSHHOOOH!” she sneezed forcefully. And again, “HaaaaEEEGGGSSSHHHHAAAGH!”

“Bless you!” Julia dabbed at the mare’s nostrils again. “Feeling sneezy again, huh?... Come on, we’ll be home soon.”

As they walked, Arlena’s breath started hitching more and more, she raised her head, her face contorted, and her nostrils flared to huge ovals, but --- every time Julia thought a sneezy storm would break loose, the mare just exhaled, groaning with frustration. “I need to sneee-heeeeze!” she whinnied in a tormented voice. “My nose is tickling so muuhhhh… huuuhhhhh… hunghhhh!”

“Poor baby! There’s still so much pollen inside your nose, hmm! Let’s see if I can help you get rid of it!” Julia said compassionately. “When I wiped your nostrils with the cloth, it made you sneeze, right?... Let’s try it again. Two or three sneezes should do the trick. But I won’t use the cloth this time – it’s full of pollen now, and your nostrils are full enough of that stuff already.”

“Definitely!” Arlena nodded, her breath hitching again.

“All right. Here we go…” Julia’s subtle fingers began to softly tickle the mare’s flaring nostrils. Her fingers ran along the quivering rims, slowly teasing them as the mare’s breathing got even more ragged. “We’re getting closer!” Julia smiled as her fingertips slid into Arlena’s right nostril.

“Haaaahhhhhh…. Hhyyyyahhhhhh…”

“Let it out, honey!” Julia was now using her other hand to slide her fingertips into Arlena’s left nostril as well. She tickled and teased the highly sensitive inside of the mare’s nose with soft, feathery touches. “HaaaEESSHH!... HaaaaEESSHHH!... HaaaEESSHHHAAAHH!... Haah... aaahhh... haaaIISSSHHUUUH!... YYYYYEEESSHHUUH!... HaaaIIISSSHHHEWW!... HennNNEESSHHHugh!... Agh, hehhhIIISSSHHagh!... HHEEEAASSHHUUahhh!... Ngahhh... haaaaAASSHHHUU!... Ahhh... please stop--hh... ESSHHUUUUH!... NNYYEEESSHHUUUUH!... HehhhEEESSHHOOH!... HehhhEESSSHHOOOOGH!... Hah--- haaaIIISSSHHHOOagh!“

“Bless you, Arlena dear! That was quite a sneezing fit!” Julia smiled, reluctantly letting go of the mare’s tickly, reddened nose. “Your beautiful nose looks clean now. How do you feel?”

The black mare wiggled her large nose. “A lot better, thanks! My nose is still a bit itchy, but I think I’ve sneezed most of the pollen out.”

They continued their way home.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 04:35:48 AM by kiku »

Offline TheLurker

• Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Don't really have one, but my favorite animal is a dragon
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 07:22:54 PM »
Oooooo! Loved both parts, especially the third. I love stuck/induced sneezes.

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 07:54:56 PM »
Thank you! I love it too when a sneeze gets unstuck, especially when somebody helps a sneezy loved one to get some relief.  :)