Author Topic: [F + Fox + Cold] Tyrant's downfall  (Read 1829 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
[F + Fox + Cold] Tyrant's downfall
« on: September 16, 2020, 11:41:00 PM »
This was a commission.  A tyrannical sorceress comes down with a cold and has to put off her meeting with the former owner of her new northern territory.  SFW, F Fox sneezes, cold but its clean.

---

Wringing his hat between his hands, the (former) lord of this hall tried to calm his rapidly-beating heart as he waited to receive his new mistress and conqueror.  The elk's warm clothing assisted the numerous fires in keeping him warm in these frigid northern climates, his expertly-crafted hat managing to fit even with the impressive rack he was carrying around atop his head.

Well.  Impressive to people who don't chuck fireballs around, apparently.

A plump sheep pulled him out of his woolgathering with words that chilled him to the bone, despite the fires.  “Sir, she's... she's here.”  He gulped, trying to center himself as the gate swung open, the heavy doors slamming into the stone walls as a howling gust of wind swirled around a cloaked figure, shining white fur visible through the hood, snowflakes rushing in and vanishing as they hit the hot interior.

“Announcing her highness, Beatrix, conqueror of the North...” Said that same sheep as she was brushed past without so much as a glance, six strapping folk hurriedly closing the gates behind the fox, her thick white brush-tail swishing imperiously behind her.

“It is an honor to receive you, lady-”

“A-Ah...” The white fox let out a gasp, her pink nose coming unwrapped from a scarf as she tossed her cloak aside, a very irritated look, almost a scowl on her face.  Had he already done something to anger her? Her lips were curling up, her teeth bared, her eyes sharp and squinting, her chest heaving as though with a great rage-

“Hah... HAH-HAHtchiish! Heh... E-eh... EeeehhhTCHshuu!” Oh.  She was sneezing into a tissue clenched in one hand, looking a bit well used.

“Bless you, your gr-”

“Hiiih! Ih! I-IH! HHHH-” She gasped a few more times, holding up a white finger, the claw meticulously painted black, he noticed, drawing his attention from the... lascivious outfit his new overlord was wearing.  It had... straps, covered er, part of her shapely breasts, and some of her abdomen... my.  What weather-inappropriate garb.

His attention was drawn back to her chest as it pushed out, the white vixen heaving in a final breath before sneezing out a harsh, “HHHREEIISSHHHH!” accompanied by a gout of pink flame that made him leap back in alarm.

Recovering his sense while she bemoaned her now-incinerated tissue, he started to speak again, only to be rebuffed.

“Stow it.  We're here to discuss terms, and your new position under me, not for you to fawn over me like, well...” She glanced at him, rubbing her nose once, and raised an eyebrow.  “A fawn.”

A few minutes later, Beatrix was sniffling and sneezing at a large meeting table, some food and drink present, a small collection of tissues already scattered around her.

“Listen, this isn't a snff negotiation.  I'm telling you that you're going to do things my way, or y-you are going to b-be replah... repla-haaa-... HH- HH-IISHHuuu!” Her sneezes were honestly kind of cute... feminine, sort of a soft, almost smooth sound.
At least, they were at first.  She kept sneezing... and her eyes started to glow an eerie electric pink...

“Hhih—hiih—HIHshhuuu! Ugh! B-blah-hasted cold, this stupid f-f-f-freezing place, I h-h-hate it! EH... HEH...” She looked dazed, hitching as her breasts wobbled within the scant confines of her outfit.  “HEEIISHHHHISHH!” And she let out a larger sneeze, a huge spray of pink flames scorching the table in front of her, the magic fire leaving small wisps of smoke as it faded, the sorceress sniffling and blowing her nose into a tissue once again, a common occurrence for most of this meeting.

“T-tell you what, my lady, why don't we... er... reconvene later, when you're feeling well? I'll, ah, do as you ask, yes, everything... will be as you ask...” The lord's servants had already started edging towards the door, and when Beatrix looked like she was about to sneeze again, even the lord scuttled off, leaving her alone with her itchy nose buried in her hand, rubbing it.

Sighing with relief once she was alone, Beatrix made a little note beneath the antique-looking table, a small, nearly invisible mark that would allow her to return to the hall without having to physically traipse through the snowy mountains, and began to focus, letting her magic engulf her as she emerged back in her sanctum, a folding puff of pink on both ends of the connection briefly signaling her departure.

“Threaaaaadbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare...” she moaned, getting out of her 'diplomatic' outfit and stretching briefly before holding her arms out to her sides, expecting her servant to be there promptly with a soft, fluffy, warm robe for her to snuggle up in.

“You whined?” And there she was, a mummy with dark, preserved fur visible on her face, ears, decorated with yellowish-gold markings, pointing nearly straight up and quite long, some species of canine... Beatrix wasn't quite sure, she thought they were from much further south.  The rest of her body was wrapped in bandages and gold.  Not because she was injured, but rather because she was... dead.  A perfectly preserved creature, eternally living, and currently, eternally bound in servitude to one Beatrix, sorceress, queen, beauty... why, her list of titles could go on and on.

After her servant had dressed her, Beatrix sank into a comfortable chair by the fireplace, sipping a hot cup of tea and nibbling on some cookies as the undead stood motionless nearby, waiting for orders.  Before too long, a small pile of tissues surrounded her.  She was sniffling wetly, sneezing frequently, and was obviously quite ill.  It seemed she was attempting to ignore it, or possibly to hibernate next to the fire, as she sat in a daze, enjoying the warmth, sneezing, and whiling away the hours until finally Threadbare spoke up.

“Mistress, do you not think you should lie down and rest?” clearly, it was her duty to look after Beatrix's health along with basically anything else she was asked for.  It was the proper role of a servant. The suggestion was, of course, immediately met by a glare, but that glare started to waver quickly.

“N-no, I don't th-thii-hiih... Hh.. Heh...” She blinked, lifting a clump of tissue up toward her twitching nose, muzzle scrunching up as she delicately tucked her snoot into it, feeling a big sneeze coming up from deep inside.  “HH-h... Hi-ih... Ih'TCHHkshh! HiiSHHHuu!” A double burst out of her, the second one emerging after a brief pause, completely silent for a moment as her nostrils flared, her head snapping downward both times before she sat sniffling, eyes puffy and just looking run-down in general.

“Well... p-perhaps...” The mummy handed a fresh box of tissues to the sorceress silently as her mistress blew her pink nose gently, white fingers working back and forth to try and squeeze the tickles out. The whole scene really didn't fit with Beatrix' image.  Anyone who saw this would likely not be nearly as frightened of their tyrannical ruler...

With a defeated sigh, Beatrix heaved herself out of bed and let her robe fall to the floor, leaving her servant to pick it up for her.  First she had a brief stop to the bath, which warmed her up considerably, although the bubbles in the claw-footed tub burst upon her nostrils and caused her to let loose a flurry of soft but intense-sounding sneezes, water rippling and lapping against her chest, a few droplets springing up and spraying her neck as her body jerked forward with each one.  After that was taken care of, and she'd blown her nose a bit more... leaving yet another small mountain of tissues that Threadbare had to clean up... she found herself splayed out in bed, relaxed, a mountain of blankets upon her shivering body.

“Uuuuhhh... my nose is starting to ache from all this sneezing. Could you-” About to request some tea, she smiled faintly as a steaming mug was already being held out.  Dipping her nose into it, she tried to breathe in the scent as best she could, and touched it to her lips before confirming it was too hot.  With barely any effort, she applied just the tiniest chill to the mug, took a sip, and nodded when she didn't burn her tongue.

“I suppose you were right... this is snff nice.  Ah... I'm tired...” She lay back on her fluffy, wonderful pillows, so cloud-like in their embrace, closing her eyes... but, it seemed her cold wasn't going to let her go that easily.  Her face crinkled, brow furrowing and little tears forming at the corner of her eyes as she gasped, starting to sit up... “Hhe-HEHSHHIISH!” A powerful sneeze jerked her the rest of the way upright, a cloud of fire forming over her bed.  “EH—HH—Hiitchhhiii!” Followed by a dainty, feminine sneeze that left the vixen sniffling.

Reaching out, she casually grabbed some bandages from Threadbare's torso, ignoring the undead's stammering calls to wait.

“M-Mistress, my bandages, what are you-”

“Snnxxxshhhfffhh... Grrnnkkkbffsh...” That pink nose buried itself in the luxuriously soft bandages, blowing into them as the mummy's ceremonial wrappings were used as mere tissue.

“Ah... my...” Threadbare looked crestfallen, her ears falling flat, one hand outstretched before she heaved a sigh and simply stood, accepting it as the fox rolled over, closing her eyes.  “Bless you, mistress.”
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: [F + Fox + Cold] Tyrant's downfall
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 11:59:00 PM »
I'll have to give this one a read when I get some fetish motivations. Yay, fox ladies. :3
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline NickG1998

• Fresh Flower
    • Chat
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: My favorite species are wolves or dogs
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 01:14:36 AM »
please continue this wonderful story i love your writing keep up the amazing work

Offline oneofthree

• Teller of Tales
  • Benevolent Writing Dragon
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Clydesdale. Feathered hooves ftw.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 01:57:43 PM »
please continue this wonderful story i love your writing keep up the amazing work

Thanks for the sentiment, but this was a commission.  I won't be continuing it unless the client commissions more.  I'll get around to writing more stuff for fun one of these days...
Feel free to give me a message sometime.  I'm almost always up for a little RPing, or story ideas.
My elephant braiding her hair avatar by Moko

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 07:43:14 PM »
Wonderful, delicous sneezes! And I love the contrast between the powerful, intimidating fox lady versus the miserable, pitiful, cold-stricken creature she's turning into more and more as the story goes on...  ;)
I really like your writing style, and you're doing a great job with the setting.

Offline achoo258

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »
Great story! Love your writing :)

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 09:19:13 PM »
Love this! So wonderful!