Author Topic: NSFW Dragon University Student 2 - The Group Project M/Allergies/mess/Explicit  (Read 1394 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Story 2 -

Some things about Rhagnar, he was a dragon, though he walked on two legs not four, and usually kept his wings wrapped around him like a cloak.  He was 6’7” tall and had golden scales and red wings,spikes and horns. He could breathe fire, but tended not to, as it made him feel set apart from those around him. Rhagnar was adopted, fitting in was hard, being the only dragon around, and he was raised  by a family of dinosaurs. They were nice and treated him well, and everything had been great. But……...Rhagnar also had….an embarrassing problem Rhagnar couldn’t climax all his life. No matter what he did, or what he looked at he just couldn't….until he discovered a unique flower that grows in the ravine on the far side of the forest the Fireflower, and wouldn’t you know it….he was allergic to it….and those allergy sneezes led to his first ever climax.

After discovering its special effect on him and his nostrils, Ragnar had made several trips to the forest and finally decided to dig up one of the plants and keep it in his room for convenience. He bought a glass case for it at a second hand store, and made sure it was well sealed. He had researched the flower and discovered it loved lots of sun, didn't need much water, and was actually considered hypo-allergenic. Being the only dragon he knew of, it must only affect his kind in that special way.

Rhagnar was irritable today as he came home from class, Group Project, and he was paired with a pushy, bronze triceratops named Sara. I mean Sara was beautiful Grey Blue scales, long blue mane, voluptuous curves and large round perky breasts.  She had a short wide muzzle with massive tear shaped nostrils, and piercing blue-green eyes. She was athletic and well built, and captain of the University Co-ed wrestling team…. And not a fan of Rhagnar, she pretty much thought he was a boring nerd and enjoyed taunting as often as she could. And PUSHY, she was one of the most demanding and in your face person in the whole campus. She was also the most popular. He sighed deeply as he flopped on his small single bed. Pairing them together must be fate's idea of a cruel joke, and she’d be here in 10 minutes. He sighed and rose cleaning up his room, making his bed. Clearing off his chair near his desk so she’d have somewhere to sit. He took a moment to examine his Fireflower, it has thrived in his care, growing a bloom about 5 inches across with one of the special centers of the larger blooms. His flower had a cylinder shaped center, that he knew was FILLED with pollen. He notices the three smaller buds had finally bloomed forming cute mini flowers around the big one, about 2 inches each. Oh just looking at them made his nose itch and his cock tingle. He reached to adjust himself a little, and finished straightening up just as his door rattled.
“Hey flaps, I’m here! Let me in.” Sara thundered in her almost drill sergeant like voice as she knocked forcefully on my door. Flaps--- Rhagnar thought, her favorite taunt referring to his wings. Her others was firenose, orphan annie and Dragondummy. She was a real fun person to be around. Rhagnar opened the door and Sara smiled charmingly. Well, Rhagnar was sure people who weren’t him might have found it charming. He sighs again “ Hi, Sara, come on in.”

“I’m disappointed, I thought you lived in a cave Dragondummy.” She taunted with a wicked smirk.
“Ha- you're so funny.” Rhagnar replied, his eyes half lidded in an unimpressed neutral expression as he crossed his arms.  “Can I get you something to drink? Soda, Water?”
“Nah, I’m good.” She says charging in like she owns the place looking around my sparsely decorated room and plopping into the chair on my desk. “ Wow not much for decora-----t-ing….Is that a FIREFLOWER?” She exclaims her eyes widening as she notices it blooming in the case. “Man you are a super nerd, is this thing your best friend? Does it have a name?” She taunts.
Rhagnar rolls his eyes and sits on the bed across from her on the far side of the corner of the desk, the flower sitting on it between us. “It’s a ...biology project…. Can we move on and get to work? I mean I’m sure someone as important as you has better things to do than sit in my room talkin about flowers.” he says in a deadpan disdainful tone.   

Sara sneers, “Well yeah, who would want to sit here with you all day.” Then she pouts unhappy with herself for agreeing with him.

“Great, so let's get to work.” I said opening our microbiology textbook to the correct chapter leaning on my corner of the desk.

She looks EXTRA irritated that Rhagnar is getting straight to work, like her being here isn't the best thing to happen to his social life all semester. “I didn’t know you were allowed plants in the dorm rooms. But why keep it in a case, I mean don’t you just love the smell.” She says her clawed tiny hand reaching for the door of the case.

Rhagnar panics, and possessively puts his hand in the way of hers to keep her from opening it. His eyes wide with pure fear. This was one person he REALLY didn't want to …..react in front of. The whole campus would know by dinner.

Across from him, Sara’s eyes blaze with the knowledge he just gave her as he panicked. Rhagner could see it in her eyes. She was going to push this now….Something new to torment him with. Let the games begin. He sighs.”The petals are delicate and it's better to keep them in their own environment.” He fibbs and she raises an eyebrow at him, Her blue-green eyes sparkling. Rhagnar curses himself for being a horrible liar.
“Well I want to smell it. I promise I’ll be careful of your precious petals.” She says calling his bluff. He had no legit reason to object.
“Fine.” I say opening the case a little bit holding my breath, unable to hide my tentative worried expression.
She takes a sniff. “Oh I love that smell.” Sara glances at him and notices Rhagnar holding his breath. “Don’t you?” She says sweetly. “I mean someone who keeps them in a glass case must love them a lot.” she teases studying him to see what he does.
Rhagnar had no choice, play it cool, take a sniff -- close the case. No problem, he takes a slight inhale.  “Yeah they do smell good. I agree.”
A tickle twirls up his  nostrils as he inhales the spicy pleasant scent. His eyes half close start to water. But the worst issue was definitely,  his cock started to grow and get hard in his loose fitting jeans.   He grabbed a pillow to put in his lap pretending he needed it to make his textbook higher in his lap. His hands off the case as he reached for it.
“I’ve never seen one this big before.” Sara said, examining the massive flower blossom in the center.
“What? Big?” Rhagnar stammers as he worries she caught his ...erm issue. Dropping his pencil, it rolls onto the desk and right in front of the flower’s pot. Glancing at Sara he confirms she hadn't noticed anything.  He reaches forward to get the pencil leaning down in front of the flower, letting out a breath of relief, One of the smaller blossoms is right next to his nose and he breathed in its scent as he inhales after the sigh.

Rhagnars nose reacts and starts to run, The tingling tickle is getting much much stronger building in the back of his nostrils. He gets his pencil with one hand and rubs his nose with the other. Trying to make the tickle go away. “Come on let’s get to work....”
“Fine.” Sara says opening the text book. “Page 10… ok… so we need to put together a project on biosynthesis. I think I’ll take section one.”
Rhagnar is trying to listen completely distracted by his nose. The tickle inside it is growing exponentially stronger. He rubs at his nose, wiping the dripping nostrils on his sleeve. Trying not to sniffle not to draw attention, though his breath is starting to shake. And he nods as Sara looks up. She hasn't closed the flower’s door yet, and he doesn't dare get closer to it right now. God the tickle is so strong… and the tingle… down there…. Minutes tick by with agonizing slowness as she talks and he wipes his nose on his sleeve. Listening and nodding, avoiding actual speech. The tickle keeps building and building, his breath getting more hitchy. That tickly tingling itch in his nose getting more and more distracting. He rubs at his nose again.
“Ok. well that should be all we need for this section.” Sara says quietly.
He takes another hitchy breath, and wipes at his nose with his sleeve. His nostrils flaring widely and running. That tickling itch now a deep set sneezy tingle. “Ok, that sounds fffine- ehh heh- SNIFF- fine.” I stammer unable to keep my voice from shaking. At the thick wet SNIFFLE she glares at me.   

“Ew… your nose is running.. OH… MY --- GOD!? Are you sick?” Sara suddenly stands up and back away. She backs up a few feet and jostles the container it twirls on the desk wobbling back and forth. Rhagnar dives for it, to keep it from falling, more pollen sprays into the air.  Rhagnar manages to catch the container but his face is right over the biggest bloom. The cylinder in the center retracts Rhagnars nose running already, his oval nostrils flaring and turning red. Panting from trying not to let the cylinder fall. He looks up at Sara as he catches the cylinder. Not noticing the flower.
“I’b Nnnot...Rrrraaaahhh hah--- Sssick… SNIFFLE-- You almmmost--Raah--brroke this!” Ragnar says trying desperately NOT to sneeze his eyes on Sara. 
Sara back further away hastily packing up her stuff and starts heading to the door.

POOOOOOOFFFFFF - A shower of pollen unloads in Rhagnar’s face. Both hands holding the container he takes a faceful of the pollen. His nostrils flare wide as he inhales with a hitchy breath to tell Sara to wait. But whatever he was going to say is intererrupeted. An inferno of tickly need envelopes his nose. His eyes shut his wings unfurl behind him and his head tilts back. His mouth gapes open and he takes in a deep hitchy breath.
He can feel his cock is rock hard in his pants, as the pillow falls away. “CCa-aan--t ---RRRAAHHHH--RAAASCHHHOOOOOOOOOO RRRRah RAH RHA RAAACHUUUU RRAAASSSSTTTCCCCHUUUUUUUU--- RRRRRAAAACCCCHCHHHUUUUU” Gouts of flame shout out of his nostrils with each powerful sneeze the flowers in his hands glowing brighter as they absorb each one.
He feels his cock straining against his pants, and he hears a unzipping as the zipper gives way and his bulge hangs out. His wings flare backwards with each powerful sneeze the whoosh of air sending more pollen around the room.
He vaguely hears the door slam shut as Sara flees the area. Assuming he lied and IS sick, since the fireflower is hypoallergenic EVERYONE knows that.

Rhagnar is only vaguely aware of her leaving, lost in the burning need to climax, as his cock gets harder and hard, with each powerful sneeze. “HEEEHH RRRAHHHHHEHH RAAAASCHOOOOOO -- RAH RAH ---RAASSSCHUUUUUUU! RAAAAAACHUUUUUU!!!!” His boxers are now soaked with precum and he reaches a hand down to open the slit in them and let his cock hang out. It engorges fully as its released and he moans as he touches it. That tingly pleasure in his nose echoed in his cock. His every touch to it only now eliciting pure bliss. “RRRAAHHH AAHHH----” instead of closing the case he sticks his muzzle into the large bloom. The cylinder retracts having filled up again. He touches himself rubbing it slowly gently. Tingles of pleasure jolting through him as he anticipates whats to come.
POOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF
Another explosion of pollen but this time he enhales DEEPLY wanting to cummmm NEEDING to cummm. His NOSE tingles its on fire pleasure shoots through his cock and he moans.
“RRRAAAASSCHUUUUUU RRRAH RAHHH RAAAHHHHH --- RRAAAAAYYYIIIIICCCCCCHHHUUUU-- RRAAAAHHCHCCCCCCHUUUU!!! RRRAAAIIIICCCCCCHHHHHHHIII!!” Each powerful uncontrollable sneeze lurchees him forward into the flowers that absorb the flames coming out of his nostrils. Each sneeze making his cock throb harder and harder in his hand. He strokes it, each sneeze leading him closer and closer to climax. The pollen hits the back of his sinuses his head tilts back, his cock throbbing and precum dripping off his cock and snot of his snout as his wings flair out. He takes in a deep deep hitchy breath.

RRRRAAAAAHHH-- RAAAH--- RRRAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHA-- HHHHAAAAAAAAIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCHHHHUUUUUUUUU!!!”  He pitches forward with a last intense sneeze cum shooting out of his cock in spurts to his sneezes. “RRRAAAASTTTTCCCCCCCHHUUUU RRAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEWWW----AAAHHHHHHHGGGGGNNNN UUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!! HAHH AHHHH RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIAASSSSSHHHHHEWWWWW!!!! OOOHHHHUNNNNNNNNNGGGHH…. RRRAAAASSHUUUUUUU HHAAPPPPTTTCCCCCHHHUUUUUU----UUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG pant pant pant…” He collapses over the bed cock still in hand covered in cumm and closes the case laying his head on the bed, sagging with relief that Sara fled when she did. SNIFFS thickly and blows his nose kicking his pants off he puts the flower back in its place and flops on the bed.

Social disaster sure…. But damn…..that always felt good.
==========================================

Please COMMENT if you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Drea

Offline a_nonny_mouse

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Feline
Oh I like this 👀 👀 would love to see further adventures.

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Oh I like this 👀 👀 would love to see further adventures.

Thank you! I have more plans in the works :)

Cheers,
Drea

Offline JRaven

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
Very nice!  Love the spellings.