Author Topic: Another SFM Animation [F - Sally Acorn]  (Read 781 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Heathen

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Bat
Another SFM Animation [F - Sally Acorn]
« on: March 22, 2021, 06:22:32 PM »
So I went and made another one of these animations. I'm not really the creative type, and I was wondering what sort of stuff you guys would like to see in the future. Does this animation look too similar to the last one? Does there need to be context for the sneezing? I'd love to hear what you all think.

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Another SFM Animation [F - Sally Acorn]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 09:06:16 PM »
Hmm. Hard to say what I think. It's still such a new media. I'm not sure what elements need focused on to achieve a fetish level of appeal, though. I know my favorite gifs go to extremes but I'm not sure what can be added in here. Let's see.... The idle sneezes in Spyro (remake) and Zelda (BotW dogs) are both very good and don't even have much audio. Perhaps those can help guide further. Causes being included is nice but just like with real artwork, it can be very time consuming to add that part in.

I'm curious what others have to say, too.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Heathen

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 07:00:42 AM »
Perhaps I should spend more time polishing these animations, I almost regret releasing this one as is.

Those are some good examples you gave, I wish I had remembered them earlier. I've actually been playing through BotW again, and I linger around the stables to see if that particular animation plays.  :P

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 07:33:12 AM »
No need to regret. This place is just fairly slow these days, and a lot of shy lurkers around. :) As for the Spyro one, there's a few clips of it on Youtube, but yes, something about the BotW dog sneeze is very appealing. A certain flutteryness to it, perhaps.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varied
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 02:25:11 PM »
No need for regret, I think this looks pretty good~
The actual motion and everything is really well done <3 <3

I; personally, just have a larger interest in ticklish inducing of a sneeze. And the struggle with the sensation building up to it~
Tails and Sally here have had it dawn upon them quite quick, while Bowser before  reeeaaaally struggled not to sneeze~
And that struck a chord with me~ xP

But don't worry or anything!! These look great and it's fresh new content, animated stuff i've been wanting to see for a little while~
Keep up the good work, keep your chin up~ >u<
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline Heathen

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Young Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 05:34:28 PM »
Thanks for the reassurance, I was just thinking that I could have put a little more time into this one.

I also appreciate a good build-up, though I'm having a hard time portraying it in a satisfying way. Ryuunosuke did a really good job on that Bowser animation, and I'd like to get something close to that one of these days.

I'll keep working on these for as long as there is an audience. I love animating in general, and this sort of thing is good motivation for me to improve. :D

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »
Comments are a really important thing. It's easy to forget that, in the endless content flow of the internet. That said, do it for yourself as much as possible. :3 You're here because you realize you have this weird kink, after all. There's just.... very few of us. And our tastes are all over the place. Ever notice that?

Anyways I think you said something important there: "I love animating in general" so use that to move forward. Try out new things with the tools, tell us a bit about that process, pick new tasks to emphasize, play with different base models, etc. With the right motivations, the rest (quality, attention, etc) will follow fairly naturally. Probably. What do I know. XD

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2021, 12:57:49 PM »
i really like how it came out! nice work!

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 10:37:42 PM »
@Heathen & Ryuunosuke - Tabaqui. That one Jungle book episode. A really great example of 3D visuals for sneeze stuff. Can't believe I forgot about it when we were discussing things previously. Absolutely one of my top favorites, and for the rare reason of the visuals being a really strong part of things.

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2021, 01:58:41 AM »
I; personally, just have a larger interest in ticklish inducing of a sneeze. And the struggle with the sensation building up to it~
Tails and Sally here have had it dawn upon them quite quick, while Bowser before  reeeaaaally struggled not to sneeze~
And that struck a chord with me~ xP
Ryuunosuke did a really good job on that Bowser animation, and I'd like to get something close to that one of these days.

@UltimateChimera Making Bowser struggle not to sneeze was a lot of fun for me, especially considering I managed to animate that feather slipping into his nostril almost perfectly. The sneeze itself was really tough as I had to move Bowser little by little to make his sneeze actually launch him backwards. Still, I'm really happy with how that turned out.

@Heathen If you've got Garry's Mod I can give you a few tips. If you've got Discord also, I can help you out via voice chats and streaming as well if you'd like.