Author Topic: Two never before posted Scooby Doo cartoons. Same situation but different M  (Read 144 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
I drew these cartoons a couple of years a part and didn't remember drawing them until after the fact.

In both we find Danger Prone Daphne tied up and hanging out over a cliff.  Scooby Doo show's up just in time for the fraying rope to break.  Lucky for Daphne, Scooby catches the rope in his teeth.  Unlucky for Scooby Doo that is ware the fun begins ;D.  Can poor Scooby Doo hold on to the rope in his teeth while trying his best to hold back a sneeze?  We will have to wait and see?

Which sneeze torture scenario do you like the best?  I know that I have drawn this at least three other times but not in a multi panel cartoon.  I know that I had posted them before that is why I didn't post them again.  Secretly this must be a favorite of mine ;D.  What I want to know is why haven't they posted a scene like this one in one of the many different Scooby Doo cartoons over the years?  OK, maybe without a scantly clad Agent Sonya  :))