Author Topic: Maximus the horse from Tangled part 2, The ransom. More sneeze torture (M)  (Read 424 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
Maximus Part 2, The Ransom.  Sneeze torture!

See comic below.

Just as planned Rapunzel was kidnapped. As part of Rapunzel‘s safe return the kidnappers did not want any money only a royal document with the family seal on it stating that the holder of this document would become the new king of the land. The kidnappers also insisted that Maximus was to deliver the document alone. He was instructed to ride a half days journey due south.  At this point he would past a meadow and come across a small pond it was here that the exchange would take place. Maximus was given explicit orders to not surrender the document until Rapunzel had safely started back to the castle.  At that point Maximus would give them the document and quickly turn to Gallup back to pick up Rapunzel and return her to the kingdom. Once she was safely home they would figure out what to do next.
Maximus arrived at the Pond only to find no one there. He paced around for over an hour when suddenly he heard a female voice come from behind a tree.  “ did you come alone?“  The female voice asked before realizing that Max could not reply because he was carrying the document in his teeth not to mention he couldn’t reply because he was a horse.  The attractive woman walked out from behind the tree and approached the mighty stallion. Maximus started looking around for Rapunzel when the woman spoke up, she’s not here. Give me the documents and I will tell you we’re to find the girl.  Maximus adamantly shook his head no and glared back at the woman. The attractive woman smiled a sinister smile and said give me the document maximus. Once again Maximus shook his head no as he gave the woman a much more angry expression. A Twinkle appeared in the woman’s eyes as she said give it to me maximus or I will make you give it to me and with that she showed the large horse a fluffy pink feather she held in her hand. She reached forward with her left hand and made one attempt to take the document from Max’s mouth. Maximus pulled his head back refusing to surrender the royal document. A big smile came over the woman’s face she took the pointer finger on her left hand and ran it down the front of Maximus is large nose, ok let’s do it the fun way!  She took the pointy tip of the feather and gently began to trace it around the orbit of the horses large left nostril. Tickle tickle tickle the woman playfully said as she began to wiggle the feather more aggressively switching the attack to the horses flaring right nostril. She then began to twist the feather as she slowly began to push it deeper into Maximus’s nasal passage. The stallions eyes grew wide with fear as they began to tear up. Sweat quickly formed on his forehead and began to drip down his long snout.  Maximus’s nostrils began to flare and twitch as his nose began to run. He felt his lower jaw begin to fall slack so he quickly tried to bite down harder on to the document. Through Maximus is tightly clenched tease the struggling sound of a building sneeze became audible. Max’s nose was now running so heavily that it dripped down his lip and began to soak the top of the document. Look at the mess that big nose of yours is making the woman said with a laugh before she pushed the feather even deeper into Maximus’s straining nostril.  The mighty horse struggled to keep his eyes open as sneezy tears stream down his cheeks. The sexy vixen aggressively wiggled and twisted the feather deeper and deeper into Maximus’s convulsing nostril.  The horses eyes finally closed tight as his lower jaw began to open.  Aahh, aahhh, aaahhhhh The sneeze began to build. Max’s chest began to expand as he sucked in large amounts of air.  Finally his nostrils flared their widest possible as a powerful sneeze irrupted out aaaachoooooowww!!!
The woman bent down and picked up the soaked document and took off running while maximus just stood there with a goofy post sneeze expression on his face.

https://imgur.com/a/KGgo3vO
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:29:56 PM by Daphine »

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
Nice to see you doing something other than Scooby! Not to say your Scooby stuff isn't great of course, but you get what I mean. XD
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
Nice to see you doing something other than Scooby! Not to say your Scooby stuff isn't great of course, but you get what I mean. XD

RustySteele, Thank you for my one and only comment on this drawing and story :(

Scooby (and his nose) will always be my true love :-[ but it is fun to experiment with other cartoon character's :).  After I saw Maximus sneeze in Tangled Ever After I knew that I had to play with that nose!

BTW RustySteele, Did you read part 1 ?

Offline RustySteele

• Sneeze-Inducing Sheppy
  • Elder Dragon
  • Sneeze & Sock Lover
    • Chat
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account - RustySteeleAMV
  • Fursona Species: White German Shepherd
Yep I did see part 1 as well :)
I'm just that goofy white shepherd you hear about.