Author Topic: Garry's Mod Animations - Commission - F - Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat - Cold  (Read 196 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please stop by the forum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other forums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Finished a commission for a client on Discord. This was pretty tough considering I had two characters to work with, and Rouge was a real pain because her wings caused major problems during the animation process. At any rate, I hope those of you who see it enjoy. :)

https://youtu.be/D7w0-hUpjcc

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Great (!) use of reuse principles in order to extend it! As always I must recommend the information in the Wolfie section as I've found it greatly informative in managing varying loops. Breakaway points on loops, etc.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline RyuunosukeKuorsawa96

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Great (!) use of reuse principles in order to extend it! As always I must recommend the information in the Wolfie section as I've found it greatly informative in managing varying loops. Breakaway points on loops, etc.

I'll have to look at that information. ;) Thanks for the tip!

Offline Heathen

• Benevolent Dragon
  • Young Kitten
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Bat
Good work! I liked the movement on Rouge's wings, and her covering that fit with her hand. Keep up the good work!