Author Topic: Whale of a Sneeze F/M - induced- sneeze mess- Micro/macro Whale/Pelican  (Read 929 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
Pelican provided by DakotaSpine

===============
The waves are 20 foot swells as the storm rages around you. Perhaps that is why you didn't see it coming. The massive whale leaped out of the dark depths her jaws wide with rage as she swallowed the small pirate vessel whole. Growling and snarling. "You will pay for her death. you are mine and you will die in slow agony just as she did!" The whale growls. "I have you and you will perish slowly."

Percy had everything under control for the most part, but being swallowed by a whale wasn't part of his plan. Water rushed around the pelican, who had taken shelter under a large tarp. It was only until the boat settled around the back edge of the whale's mouth that he began to poke his head out, now technically sheltered from the storm. His boat was askew inside of the whale's maw, supported by the plush flesh near the back of the mouth, and the massive thick back end of the tongue. And that's when he heard the whale threaten him "You will pay for her death. you are mine and you will die in slow agony just as she did!" The whale growled. "I have you and you will perish slowly." The growl of the beast echoed inside of the fleshy cavernous maw briefly, before fading into silence. Now the only sound was the prominent drizzling of water settling inside the maw, and the storm outside of the whale's body, muffled by the thick layer of flesh and blubber Percy got to his sandalled feet, lighting a lantern. And he looked around. The entirety of the cavern was huge, shining white teeth and damp red flesh making up the entirety He took a moment longer to survey his surroundings. Getting a feel for the area

There was a small amount of water in the mouth but not much. The mouth was cavernous HUGE like a giant cave. No fish, no plant life, nothing. He had only what supplies he brought with him. "die slowly" the whale intended him to starve. This was very clear.

Fortunately he had enough for a couple days in here and then some, but that wouldn't do him any good if he never escaped. Percy set the lantern in his seat, staying in the boat for the time being. He needed to act while he still could He put his hands around his mouth and shouted "Heeeey!! Let me out of your mouth, I need to get back to sell my goods!!" He hollered to the giant whale, hoping they would hear him. Hoping that somehow, he could talk them down him his imprisonment

"DIE. Pirate!" the Whale snarls their deep rumbling voice making the whole cave SHAKE with the force. "DIE slowly."

"You've got it all wrong, i'm a traveling trader not a pirate!!" Percy fibbed; he very much considered himself a pirate, even if his actions and lifestyle WERE close to that of a passive honest salesman. He continued to holler towards the whale, despite the TREMBLING effect of their deep voice...The wet fleshy cavern around him shaking with each word they spoke

"YOU FOOL ME NOT!! YOU DARE LIE!!!!! DIE SLOWLY!!!!" The rumbling shakes the whole Cave, the voice is so loud and thunderous Percy has to cover his ears. He feels the whole boat vibrate, The deck shudders. "DIE!" the whale THUNDERS. As he cowers he accidentally sticks his beak in the crate that contains row upon row of full pepper shakers. The vibrations make a small amount of pepper whoof into a tiny cloud of pepper right into his beak.

Percy fell to the deck of his boat, as the small cloud of pepper entered his nostril through the thin slit in his beak "Uuuh- uuUaAAUHH... Ah- AHACHOO!!" The pelican gasped and sneezed loudly, reeling back once more and- "AhhH- AhAACHOOO!!" He sneezed again, sniffling loudly, blowing his nose to the air. He lie on the ground for just a few moments, listening to the muffled storm, and water running down the walls. Sniffling gently until the burning itch in his sinuses calmed down It did, at least, spark an idea in his mind "Fine, if you wanna play rough, let's play it rough" Percy muttered to himself. He didn't want to expend too much of his supply, but being out a bit of dough wasn't as big a threat as starvation in the mouth of a whale He opened a large burlap sack, scooped a small quantity of red spice in his hand and cupped a fist around it. The scent was spicy and rich, and the texture was powdery He hoped the whale liked it hot, He turns his attention to the void that was their throat, and aimed for the rim. It was awful high up... but with a mighty toss, the powder made it up a little over halfway, and a diabolical cloud of red powder fluttered and twirled until it reached the fleshy red archway of the throat, attaching itself to the walls... Uh oh.

A DEEP RUMBLING ANGRY GROWL of PAIN Filled the cavern. You could see the flesh around there from red and irritated. THe CAVERN around you quivered "FOOLISH PIRATE!!! The tounge lifts and crashes a part of the ship. It cracks. "YOU'LL PPPPAY FFFFFFFOR TTTTHAT!" Thunders the whale as you see the massive hole above open and close.

They sounded to be in pain, and it's not the reaction Percy was looking for! The tongue thrashed, and Percy crouched in his boat in an attempt to keep himself steady. Riding out the storm that was the whale's rage! Aim somewhere else. This has to work, right? He considered some of his options, as he took another small fistfull of powder and tossed it. This time, most of it dissipated in the air before reaching any surface. This caused many small speckles of the spice to settle on the walls of the whale, a little bit landing just on the tip of the irritable uvula,

"AHHhAHH STOP THAT!" RUmbles the whale the uvula swinging and twitching the massive hole near the top flaring widely, the whales mouth opening just a little as they sucked in cold sea air. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH HAHHHH RRRAAHHHHH" The whole cave rumbling from the force of the sudden involunatry intake of breath.

A sparkle of hope twinkled in Percy's mind as the whale rumbled loudly, taking in a little bit of water... opening that mouth they were SO adamant on keeping closed ever so slightly~ "What's the matter? A little ticklish back here?~" Percy grinned wide, teasing the angry whale "Did I discover... your weakness, miss whale?~" Percy looked up high seeing the wobbling uvula... the mast of his ship was angled towards it, the crow's nest serving as a platform almost DIRECTLY beneath the bulbous, dangling mass of nerves... the very same nerves that seemed to make the whale... ...Oh~ Percy found his next victim.
The pelican began to climb the mast, towards the crow's nest while the tickling sensation eventually slowed down. Giving the whale a false sense of security. "My oh my oh my... this is interesting~" Mumbles the bird to himself
"That's better accept your FATE." THunders the whale.

"Oh i'm not done yet you big blubbery beast... I think i've discovered your weakness~" Percy calls to them, grinning a little. The pelican pirate's tummy tingled with glee as he reached the crow's nest. He stood up straight, and he was given COMPLETE and total access... To the whale's uvula. "You ARE going to let me out, and I have my golden ticket~*

"No. Foolish one. DIE. Accept thy fate YOU DESERVE IT PIRATE!" Snarls the whale.
Its uvula and blow hole above are still red and irritated from the spice. gooey moisture starting to collect around the blow hole above.

"We'll see...~" Percy giggles softly... He holds up his FEATHERY fingers... and reaches for the flesh of the uvula Gingerly dusting the underside of the uvula with his fluffy fingertips All eight of his feathery digits gently... very lighting teasing the sensitive skin Setting the whale's nerves aflame with a ticklish... urge.

The entire inside of the whales mouth quivers. The mouth opens leaving a small gap. Air is sucked in and Percy sees wrinkles in the roof of the massive mouth above you. The gooey substance near the blow hole seems to get runnier, more of it sliding out of the blowhole and down the walls. The blowhole opens and closes rapidly. Wet warm air whooshing down from above and behind. As cold air whooshes in from the gap of the mouth as it starts to gape open. "SSSSTO-AAAHHHHHHHHHHH- SSSSTTTTOOOOOOOP --TTTTAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The whale was now BEGGING him to stop the tickle... but he refused~ "Uh oh, are we going to SNEEZE?~" The pelican giggles, teasing. Listening to the whale fight the growing urge... His feathery fingers travel higher up the uvula, wickedly dust dust dusting down the back end Tickling the trembling flesh... feeling the cave quiver as the whale is now fighting their body's natural urges Desperate not to sneeze... "Tickle tiiiickle...~" The Pelican smiled.

"I WWWWON'T SNNNNEEEEE--SNEEE-SNEEZE-- SSSSTOOOP-- AAHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" more of the hot warm air whoshes down and past you. The mouth opens wider you can see daylight through the open mouth as it gapes. Cold ocean wind sucked in. "HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WWWWOOON'T SSNNEEE-- SNEEE--AAAHHHHEEEEHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHH" The blow hole above is getting wetter and wetter. The Massive cavern ceiling WRINKLING and Convulsing above you. Like a GIANT accordion as you tickle and tease the whale.
"It sounds like you ARE though..." Percy teases with a playful grin, "Sneeze, sneeze baby, c'mon, sneeze for me." The fingers gently squeeze the uvula... sending WILD sensation into the whale's body as the cavern TREMBLES around him, hearing the deep attractive hitching and desperate howling of the whale, fighting back the urge to unleash a sneeze... what a fighter~ "Coochie coo, ooh I think you're gonna sneeze" The feathery fingers GENTLY massage the stalk of the uvula, working their way back down to the very bottom. Irritating the whale's body Percy takes out a long, rough feather with one hand as he massages with the other Preparing to make his move, and preparing to send the whale over the edge...~ "You're gonna sneeze... you're gonna sneeze... sneeze... sneeze for me... coochie coo~" "You can't stop it, you're gonna sneeze."
More of the hot warm air whooshes down and past you. The mouth opens still wider you can see daylight through the open mouth as it gapes wide open as the Whale Desperately hitches. Cold ocean wind whooshes past you and you are almost sucked deeper in. "HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WWWWOOON'T SSNNEEE-- SNEEE--AAAHHHHEEEEHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHH SNEEEEEEEEEZZZEEE!!!!! PIRRATTTEEE'' The blow hole above is dripping. The Uvula is convulsing and quivering beneath Percy’s deft feathered fingers. It is swellilng with irritation. The massive cavern ceiling above WRINKLES still further convulsing above him. Like the GIANT accordion as he tickles. The whole cavern is vibrating him and his boat with the Whale’s desperate NEED to sneeze. She is so close to the edge.

Percy watched with glee as the roof of the mouth and throat began to wrinkle, hot air blowing his feathers. Hearing the whale scream out to him, REFUSING to sneeze. He couldn't imagine how unbearably close the giant whale must be to release~ The pelican decided to be a little wicked... and found the reddest spot on the uvula, beginning to GENTLY tickle... AROUND it with his feather. Beginning to edge the whale on her sneeze... he had found her hotspot, thinking even the faintest tickle on it would set her off He didn't speak a word... he just began to listen. To her gasping hitches, to her SCREAMING resistance, to the water thrashing around in her mouth... Tickle... tickle... gently tickling around that swollen red spot with a long soft feather... dust... dust... Edging her sneeze... even if just for a moment~ “Coochie coo…” He teases.

The ticklish spot was just to much and she couldn't handle it air rushed PAST WITH A WHOOOOOOOSH pulling the boat with it to the center of her Gaping wide mouth. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." The boat is propelled forward halfway through the whale’s mouth but after all that tickling the whale wasn't nearly done.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The boat was sucked back slightly with the water

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.""AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW."
Each powerful sneeze in the massive fit pitches the boat further and further out of the whale’s mouth until the last powerful blast shoots it out of her mouth and into the open ocean. The Whale gearing up for another massive sneeze. From the outside the pelican stares as he sees her whole massive head and mouth SCRUNCH. Her whole body quivering. Her blow hole sucking in air, her massive mouth agape sucking in air and water.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." "PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Percy tucks himself into his boat so the sneezing doesn't knock him out!!
From the outside as she sneezes again you see the huge puff of powerful air blasted up as well as out by her blowhole. The whole process beginning again.

SCCruCH SCRUCH

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"AAAHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
You see her trying to stop but you had tickled her just to much she had held back to long .

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW."

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

With no moment's hesitation, Percy drew his sails and crashed to the water His boat was still in one piece The HOWLING sneezing of the whale sounded out behind him, her thick blubbery lips wrinkling as she SNEEZED and SNEEZED, raging waves and frantic tides pushing his boat along, and away from the whale that had surely learned not to toy with the pelican.

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
"We'll see...~" Percy giggles softly... He holds up his FEATHERY fingers... and reaches for the flesh of the uvula Gingerly dusting the underside of the uvula with his fluffy fingertips All eight of his feathery digits gently... very lighting teasing the sensitive skin Setting the whale's nerves aflame with a ticklish... urge.

What a wonderful story FireFlower3013, I absolutely  loved it ;D ;D.  I found this feacher on my tablet a while ago that allows my computer to read to me.  Nothing is better than having a story like this read to you ;D.

Almost everyone knows what a fan I am of Scooby Doo's sneezes and I could just see something like this happening to my secret crush (Scooby :-[).

Thank you for such a great story!

Offline FireFlower3013

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile

What a wonderful story FireFlower3013, I absolutely  loved it ;D ;D.  I found this feacher on my tablet a while ago that allows my computer to read to me.  Nothing is better than having a story like this read to you ;D.

Almost everyone knows what a fan I am of Scooby Doo's sneezes and I could just see something like this happening to my secret crush (Scooby :-[).

Thank you for such a great story!

So Happy you liked it!! :) :) :)

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo

So Happy you liked it!! :) :) :)

Liked it, I LOVED IT!! ;D

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
@FireFlower3013, this was a great and unusual scenario with a sneezy whale!  :D I admit I would never have imagined something like that happen, but the way you describe it, it sound so... real! I love the way Percy tickled and teased the whale's sensitive organ of smell, making her sneeze so violently and so many times...  :) Thank you for sharing, and keep up the great work!

Offline rekizz

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
Absolutely great story.
I love how you describe everything.
Also the idea that the little pelican tickles his way out and forces the monster to sneeze is very funny.
I think this whale has had enough of pelicans for now.  ;D

Offline UltimateChimera

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Varied
Very very glad you like it <3 <3
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~