Author Topic: [M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] Bolt Sneeze Comic Commission  (Read 281 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline AMTW03

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
A remake commission I had done by the very talented, Amber the Pegasus! (Aka pollenpepperlover) ;D This is the climactic scene from my story "A Secret Power", starring the Disney character, Bolt.  You can find it here:
http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=1806.0

I absolutely love how this came out! :) Thanks again so much, Amber. You've gotten really good!

You can find her original version of the comic here. She's really improved her art!
http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?topic=3514.msg19529#msg19529

Her FurAffinity is here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/pplover/

Hope you all like this! ^_^

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
I think I mentioned it in chat, but it's nice seeing artists improve over time. It's tough to do but fun when you notice it happening. Thanks for getting commissions, and it's great when you get one you're extra happy with. :D
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Zalakael

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Shapeshifter
Re: [M + Disney + Non-Anthro + Destruction] Bolt Sneeze Comic Commission
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 08:14:41 PM »
This is really great, and the art came out incredible. Very nice improvement! ;D

Offline AMTW03

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
I think I mentioned it in chat, but it's nice seeing artists improve over time. It's tough to do but fun when you notice it happening. Thanks for getting commissions, and it's great when you get one you're extra happy with. :D

Oh, for sure! I've been following PPLover for a while too, and it's been awesome watching her improve. She's becoming one of my favorites. :)

I'm happy to get commissions and support artists. And I agree, great getting a result you love!

This is really great, and the art came out incredible. Very nice improvement! ;D

I know, right?? Thanks! I'm very happy with it. ;D She's gotten really good!