Author Topic: [M - dog]Clifford the red dog movie  (Read 560 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
[M - dog]Clifford the red dog movie
« on: July 18, 2021, 04:55:03 PM »
Did you know was announced a movie about Clifford? I'm not! XD
In the trailer you can see a big wet sneeze from him caused by feathers from a pillow. SneezeCenterMedia made a clip from it, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91kdEzMHLM

Maybe there will be more in the movie, his big sneezes are famous.  ;)

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • (Hello)
    • ( - Test#1234 )
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Re: [M - dog]Clifford the red dog movie
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 05:58:58 PM »
Something feels missing with this character's design. :< Misses a lot of the human aspects of Clifford that I liked growing up.
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Varied
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 10:03:15 PM »
Something feels missing with this character's design. :< Misses a lot of the human aspects of Clifford that I liked growing up.

They took the "big red dog" angle very literally and he doesn't look quite as appealing or expressive. Granted, maybe it'd look weird if they were more faithful, but it's certainly missing something from the design
That and the behavior is very poor and played up for the movie. It's a big red dog, but it doesn't feel like Clifford
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 10:08:09 AM »
It was been released a new trailer but no more sneezes. Mhm..I'm starting to think this will be the only one in all the movie. But, for example there were a tons in the Dumbo remake. So maybe...  ;D

Imagine if the little girl knows about his strong and wet sneeze by what happened in her room with this pillow's feathers and then more later in the movie she uses this "power" to do something like blowing away someone or maybe extinguish a fire. But maybe I'm flying so much with my fantasy.. ???

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 12:08:07 PM »
So, did someone saw the movie?
There is a trailer for Krypto the super dog too. Maybe a chance for some super sneezes..  ;D

Offline SnEeZy

• Librarian Mouse of Sneezefinds
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 05:23:26 AM »
i can't really watch that one movie clip as both fan of clifford and as a fetishist, without immediately comparing it to the 2000s animated version. the live-action Underdog, while still awkward and dated for it's time, has a sneeze in it but the voice-acting at least... saves it, i guess, from being too awkward to watch and enjoy.

they should've gone the paw patrol movie route imo

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 09:56:11 AM »
I watched the movie and nope, no more sneezes. I thinked Clifford could grow much more in the movie, instead his definitive size is the one you can see in the trailer.  :-\
Nothing like in the cartoon, where he was really a giant dog.