Author Topic: FINALLY, I watched the movie Scooby's Sneeze While Hiding (Courage/Scooby)  (Read 161 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
    • View Profile
  • Fursona Species: Scooby Doo
I FINALLY watched the movie and I'm sorry to say that there are no other Scooby Doo sneezes in it or sneezes from any other charactor.  On the positive
side the sneeze scene was MUCH better in the movie.  Unlike the Scooby sneeze in the trailer in the movie Scooby struggles with the building sneeze and manages to get it under control for a moment much like he did in the movie Aloha Scooby Doo.  Unfortunately for Scooby Doo (but not for us ) the tickle in his nose proves to be to strong for him and he finally sneezes giving himself, Shaggy & Courage away.  I don't know about anyone else but I love LOVE this kind of Scooby sneeze  :-].  Not just the hiding but also the struggle and the desperation poor Scooby Doo goes through before his nose could take no more ;D

https://youtu.be/PPJshUvwdkk