Author Topic: The New Wolf In Town [F + Destuctivie + Anthro]  (Read 1184 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Deatructivesneeze

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
The New Wolf In Town [F + Destuctivie + Anthro]
« on: March 09, 2022, 10:44:15 PM »
I wanted to start this off by saying I’ve been a long time lurker on this site. One of my all time favorite stories from this site is the Maxie series. It’s a shame there aren’t more Maxie stories. I finally decided to create an account and write a story for you guys. Loving the Maxie stories so much, I decide to create my own wolfess character. I had a lot of fun writing this, so I will definitely be writing more for this character int the future. Without further adieu, I present Abby the wolfess.

There she was, the new wolf in town. She was sitting alone in a coffee shop quietly reading. Allen had seen her around town the past couple of days. She had just moved across the street from him. To say he was interested in her was an understatement. She was about 8 feet tall, athletic body, and sizable breasts. Her fur was a gorgeous white shade, and she had fiery red hair. Any man would be crazy not to be interested in her.

Allen frequently came into this coffee shop, and this was the first time he had seen her here. “Now’s my chance to talk with her,” Allen smugly thought. Being the “alpha” lion he is, Allen always had misplaced confidence when it came to women. He grabbed his coffee and sat down at her table

“Hey there, whatcha reading?” The wolfess sighed and without looking away from her book, “it’s called Crime and Punishment.” The beautiful wolf made it quite clear she wasn’t interested in speaking with Allen, but the lion’s ego was far too big to quit trying. “Crime and punishment huh? So is it like, about the law?”

The wolf put down her book and shoved her head into her hands. “No, it’s about morality, money, death and mental anguish. Maybe a lion such as yourself would know more about it if it was about football or something. Look, I’m just trying to read so could you leave me alone?” Allen let out a nervous chuckle. “Alright, I read you loud and clear. Sorry to bother you.”

As he turned to walk away the wolfess reached out and grabbed his arm. “Wait a minute, I’m sorry about that. I just recently moved here and it’s just been a little stressful. I shouldn’t have assumed you were some dumb jock just because your a lion.” Allen gave her a little smile and sat back down. “I’m sorry too, I shouldn’t have bothered you.”

She gave him a little smirk and reached out her hand. “Well now that the awkward moment is out of the way, my name is Abigail.” “I’m Allen, nice to meet you. You know you actually moved in across the street from me.” Abigail let out a shy giggle. “Oh I did? Well nice to know I have a friend in the neighborhood.” “Oh of course, you ever need anything just come over,” Allen said

Abby started to blush when all of a sudden her nostrils started to twitch. “Ugh, oh god” *sniff* “Are you okay,” Allen said. Abby started to rub her nose. “Uh yeah, my nose is just bugging me. Are you wearing cologne?” Allen sheepishly fanned out his shirt a bit. “Yeah I am, sorry did I put too much on?” *sniff* “Oh this isn’t good, I’m a-allergic to c-cologne. It might make me s-sneeze.” AAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHH AHHHHH

Allen was a little confused. “What’s the big deal, it’s just a sneeze.” Abby’s chest started to expand with air and her nostrils were furiously twitching. “AHHHHHH I don’t think AAAAAHHHHHH you understand.” Abigail continued to suck in more air and her chest was getting even bigger. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Her already enormous breast sank down to the table as her lungs filled with more air.

At this point everyone I’m the coffee shop was looking at Abigail. Allen couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He realized this wasn’t going to be an ordinary sneeze. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH The coffee shop started to shake. Seeing what was about to happen, people started to flee the store. And without a moment to spare Allen quickly ducked under the table.

AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO

The sneeze exploded out from Abigail like it was a hurricane. Tables and chairs were ripped right out of the floor. The back wall of the shop collapsed and debris was sent flying out into the parking lot. The entire shop was shaking as if an earthquake hit and the floor started to crack. Allen picked himself up to see the collapsed wall where his head used to be. *gulp* “Uh bless you.” The owner came out to see the shop basically destroyed.

“What the heck happened in here,” the owner shouted. Abby was practically in tears. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to. I will pay for the damages.” Abigail look over at Allen and could tell he was scared. “I’m so sorry about that Allen.” Abby quickly grabbed her things and ran out before even saying goodbye. Allen tried to run after her but was stopped by the shop owner. Looks like he wanted some answers as to what happened. Turns out it’s not easy to convince someone that their business was sneezed away.

When Allen was finally able to leave he went over to Abby’s house to make sure she was okay. Allen knocked, “hey Abby are you home?” When Abby opened the door her eyes were full of tears. “Allen I’m so sorry if I scared you. My sneezes have always been this big, and I can’t control them.” Abigail completed broke down. “Ever since I was a kid I was destroying things with my sneezes. Everyone used to make fun of me and call me the big bad wolf. I just hope you can forgive me.”

Allen grabbed her and hugged her tightly. “Hey Abby it’s not your fault. Like you said you can’t control them.” Abby looked up at Allen. “So I didn’t scare you?” Allen gave a little smirk. “Come on, I’m a big, strong lion, I’m not afraid of anything.” Abby let out a chuckle. Unfortunately this tender moment was quickly interrupted by Abby’s nose twitching. “Ugh, my nose is still tickling.” Allen became very nervous that she may sneeze again.

“Um, do you think you’re going to sneeze again?” Abigail began rubbing her nose. Allen noticed her nostril were red and started to flair.  “Sorry, ever since the coffee shop my nose has just been irritated. I think I am going to need to sneeze soon, but I’m afraid of doing anymore damage. I’m gonna try my best to hold it in.” Just then, Allen had an idea. “Well Abby, if you can holdback your sneeze a little longer, I may be able to help.”

Allen and Abby hopped in his car and drove to the outskirts of town. They pulled up right near the entrance of a forest. “Alright, you should be able to sneeze here no problem. Nothing to destroy except trees.” Allen reach into his pocket and grabbed out a bottle of cologne. Seeing as this is the cologne that caused you to sneeze before, we can use it to coax out this sneeze. Before Abby could even say anything, Allen sprayed it right in her face.

“Oh uh Allen, are you s-sure this I-s a good Ahh idea?” AAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH The magnificent wolfess started to inhale mighty breaths of air. As her nostrils flare and her chest starts getting bigger, the wind around them starts to pick up. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH “You don’t have to hold back Abby, no one’s is out here.” The wind start picking up more and more, Allen decides to step away from her.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Her chest has almost doubled in size at this point, and her shirt started to rip. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH With that incredible last inhale of air, this might sneeze was finally about to be released.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

The ground shook like there was an earthquake and knocked Allen right off of his feet. The powerful blast of air coming from Abby completed obliterated a few dozen trees, shredding them into toothpicks. From there almost every tree within a hundred yards was yanked from the ground and sent flying through the forest. The hurricane like wind continued to blast through the forest, causing even more trees to crack and sway.

Allen was finally able to pick himself up and walked over to Abigail. “Oh my god, I have never seen anything like that,” Allen said nervously. Abigail looked at Allen with a still sneezy look on her face. “Allen, I *sniff* I think I have-have to s-sneeze.” “ Well Abby as long as we are in the forest, go ahead and sneeze as much as you want,” Allen said.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH As Abby began to inhale for yet another sneeze, that’s when Allen noticed a house in the forest. “Oh crap,”Allen thought. The house must have been covered by the trees before so they didn’t see it. The house was massive, and completely made out of brick. But based on what Allen just witnessed, this house was no match for Abby’s nose.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH The wind picked up significantly, and Abby’s chest was bigger than ever. “Oh no Abby, hold it back! Don’t sneeze yet!” Abby’s nostrils started to expand, sucking up as much air as they could. “Al-Allen I AAAAAAAHHHH don’t t-think AAAAAAAAHHHHH I can stop this one. Allen sprinted over to the house as fast as he could. He started pounding on the door.

“Hello, is anyone in there. You guys need to leave now!” They door opened and Allen was greeted by two pigs, of course they were pigs. “Excuse me young man, there is no need to bang on my door like that.” AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Abby was still gearing up for a massive sneeze. “I’m sorry for the intrusion but you guys need to leave right now. This house is about to collapse!” The pig let out a snarky chuckle. “Young man, this house is completely made out of brick, it could withstand a hurricane.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Allen point over to Abby in the distance. “Look lady, you guys are about to be hit by something way stronger than a hurricane.” At this point the wind Abby was causing started to pull Allen cloths a little bit. He looked over at the pigs window frame and noticed it was starting to bend outward. “Okay screw this,” Allen shouted. He quickly grabbed both the pigs and sprinted towards Abby. He thought the only place safe from her sneeze would be behind her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Abby was just about to lose the fight when Allen jumped with all his strength and came crashing down behind her. “Okay Ashley it’s safe, let’er rip.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

True to its nature, the sneeze was absolutely devastating. The massive brick house was blown down almost instantly. Bricks, glass and general debris were sent flying through the forest like torpedos. Any tree within a few hundred of the house was either shredded by debris, or completely uprooted and sent flying into the air. As the sneeze tore through the forest, more and more trees continued to be knocked out from the ground.

Abby was even thrown back about 10 feet from the force. Allen ran over and picked her up. “Are you okay Abby?” She reached into her pocket, grabbed a hankie and blew her nose. “Yeah, *sniff* I’m fine.” The two pigs practically had their jaws on the floor and finally broke their silence. “Our house, what did you do to our house.” Abby started to profusely apologize and offered to find them a place to stay while they rebuild.

Afterwards Abby sheepishly approached Allen. “So, this is who I am. I a girl with a really big sneeze. I didn’t scare you away from me did I?” As much as Allen wanted to admit her was afraid, he figured she may need some help covering her sneezes in the future. “Well you certainly have the whole Big Bad Wolf motif going for you, but I think I can handle it.”

Abby gave him a playful punch in the arm. “Well, nice to know I have someone I can count on in this town.” Abby and Allen got back in his car and drove back to town, with hopefully no more sneezes for the day.

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The New Wolf In Town [F + Destuctivie + Anthro]
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 09:10:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline AMTW03

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 10:05:57 PM »
Wow, awesome!! I'm also a big fan of Maxie. So much so, that I wrote one of the stories about her on here, lol ;D

This is great! Hehe another destructive wolfess. She and Maxie should meet. XD Seriously though, nice job! I love the fact that Allen took Abby somewhere safe to sneeze, and purposely induced to get her some relief.

Oh and the Big Bad Wolf story reference was funny. XD Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing this

Offline Deatructivesneeze

• Fresh Flower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 06:48:44 PM »
I have a lot more ideas for this character in the future, so I will try and write more stories soon. And I was really hoping to write a story with both Abby and Maxie in the future, so I would love to see them meet!