Author Topic: [M] Paw Patrol: Sea Patrol - Unknown Episode (Dog - Allergy)  (Read 217 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
Strong suspicions this person lurks here, as they uploaded all the 44 Cats stuff right after I put the info together for it. /waves But anyways, they self-cap a lot of the paw patrol sneeze stuff (there's sooooo much, I wouldn't even know where to begin) and most is just 'okay', with single non-special sneezes, usually either Chase or Marshall.

This one, however, really stood out to me as being extra kinky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCtT1ZjFNRo Enough so that I wanted to share. And to the poster, if you see this, a list of all of the episodes and timestamps for this stuff would be pretty cool, so that others with the tools can get it capped with screen cap instead of camrip. :P
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline Chikara

• Canid Leaders
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [M] Paw Patrol: Sea Patrol - Unknown Episode (Dog - Allergy)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 06:42:52 PM »
Don't have time to watch this right now (I will later), but...there's going to be a catfish involved, isn't there.

Offline Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 07:27:16 PM »
Hahaha, no, and on top of that the scene itself doesn't even make sense when you consider, well, how noses work! But his psychosomatic sneeze trigger really goes into overdrive here. :P
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Varied
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 07:49:59 PM »
Gosh! Lots of hitches and a few sneezes in a row. Nice one~
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline kiku

• Playful Wolf
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 03:42:11 PM »
Cute sneezes, and I like the psychosomatic factor!  ;) Thanks for sharing.

Offline AMTW03

• Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
    • View Profile
  • Fursona: Wolf
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 04:08:31 AM »
Haha xD Yeah, there's so much sneezing in Paw Patrol. I agree, a lot of the sneezes themselves are not the best. But I do love the constant potential for sneezes in the show. I'm often on the edge of my seat, any time Chase is remotely near a cat! ;D

Anyway yeah, this one was one of the better sneeze sequences. It's always made me laugh though how cat hair somehow got to Chase through water and two panes of glass.  I guess it would have to be a psychosomatic trigger.

My favorite sneezes of all time from the show are probably these two. The first one is such a big buildup to a powerful sneeze!  Plus, classic "sneeze while hiding" scenario. And the second is probably the most realistic one in the show. A deep inhale followed by a strong expulsion. A lot more believable than most of Chase's other sneezes lol

https://youtu.be/TxlaJrLVTLU
https://youtu.be/pgCwMU7ZKmQ
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 04:11:01 AM by AMTW03 »