Author Topic: My only Scooby-Doo tickle torture comic strip, M tickling  (Read 335 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline Daphine

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: Scooby Doo
This might be old news to a lot of you but I was going through some of my old work and came across this 6 panel comic I drew almost 20 years ago. I can't believe that it has been that long. I still remember the Sunday night I drew this comic. I was hiding in my secret attic art studio when I came up with this. In my opinion it is the best tickle scene I ever drew.

In it Scooby-Doo and Daphne are trying to escape agent Sonya. Suddenly a wall starts to come down before Daphne is able to get through it. Scooby-Doo grabs the wall trying to hold it open so Daphne can sneak out. That's when Sonya finds Scooby-Doo in a rather ticklish situation 🥰🥰🥰.

https://imgur.com/a/coX2MGm

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Varied
Re: My only Scooby-Doo tickle torture comic strip, M tickling
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 09:06:21 PM »
Eeeee!! Tickles, Scooby's foot feet~ <3 <3
Trying so hard not to laugh. How cruel~
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~