Poll

So, a spring hare is venturing into the female locker room at their university right before the volleyball team(all elepahnts) comes in from their game. Which scenario out of these would you like to see?

They're trying to stop a prank using sneezing powder, but they accidentally set it off
4 (20%)
They're trying to prank them deliberately with sneezing powder but can't get out in time
6 (30%)
They trying to retrieve something that would be embarrassing, but have to hide and something else sets off the elephants
9 (45%)
Suggest your own take in the comments
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Which direction should I go for this story?  (Read 297 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline desperationlover

• Fresh Flower
Which direction should I go for this story?
« on: July 23, 2022, 11:35:13 PM »
Let me know which option you like the most, or suggest another direction for it!

Offline Speedweed

• Young Kitten
Re: Which direction should I go for this story?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 05:19:34 AM »
Really excited to see this come to fruition. We donít see a lot of sneezy prank stories like this, and I adore the way you wrote an elephant sneeze last time.

Offline SnootDoot

• Fresh Flower
Re: Which direction should I go for this story?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 03:54:36 AM »
You should definitely link to the story as an update here when you write it or make a post of it, I think everyone in the polls would love to see the result (myself included). I looked at one of your fics on here and I definitely give you an encore!

You asked for ideas too I think. The poll does make me wonder what you have planned for the hare character's involvement in the story beyond just being present and/or the instigator. I imagine in a panic scenario where the character is trying to escape would be a place to insert a holdback, maybe they try to help one or more of the elephants with that? Or potentially, with an intentional prankster, they might do the opposite and tickle one of the elephants noses? Seems like a prompt with a lot of possibilities, I'm interested to see what you do with it.