Author Topic: [F+Vixen]Finally a real "furry" from me..  (Read 329 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
[F+Vixen]Finally a real "furry" from me..
« on: August 01, 2022, 03:53:15 PM »
Ok, Furry-sneezes notify me I've never draw a Vixen..and this is fun, because this is a "Furry Sneeze Fetish Forum"! XįįD
But you know, my name is StrongeSneeze so I prefer big, strong, destructive sneezes from big animals with big noses!  ;)

However, I accept the challenge. For the first time I drew a fox girl, and for the first time a drew a delicate sneeze...mhh..or maybe I tried!  :o
I can't go against my disposition..and maybe these sneezes aren't so gentle, but I think I did a nice work.

Soo..here is! I hope you enjoy it Furry-Sneezes!  8)

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
Re: [F+Vixen]Finally a real "furry" from me..
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 05:35:47 PM »
I like what I see, nice little comic with plenty of sneezes from a cute vixen.

If you ever decide to take on commissions, I'd be willing to throw some money your way.
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.

Offline kiku

• Crafty Fox
  • Fursona: I'm not sure what a fursona is, but I like cats a lot.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 06:51:14 PM »
Very lovely! I like the sneezy expressions and the way you draw her tickly nose and nostrils...  :)
Keep up the great work!

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Varied
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 06:54:22 PM »
Wonderful nose shots and expressions as always~

Also it's not so relevant to the post itself... but seeing Monstro as your icon gets me all tingly, I love him and I absolutely adORE that scene~
All that tickly smoke billowing out of his mouth, his giant blubbery lips wrinkling. And ALL that buildup. Such a perfect scene, such a perfect sneeze~
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
    • The Furry Sneezing Archive
  • Fursona: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 07:27:01 PM »
I like how you drew her nose, and the dust details too. :3 It manages to feel like your style, while still getting to be something different. That's cool to see. :D Thanks so much for drawing it. I don't think it's "too" strong, either.

Edit: Also, let's be fair, there's a lot of love for dragon sneezes, so I'm surprised you haven't touched on that topic! Definitely a "furry" thing. Plus, it's heavy fantasy so you can draw them however you want. Scaled, furred, armored, snake-like, fire-breathing, magic plant breath, long narrow snouts, short fat ones, anthro, non-anthro. So many ways to take it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 11:38:09 PM by Furry-Sneezes »
Flower, flower, feather, fox. <-- Link finally works!

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

1295 files in the Art & Story Archive
1844 files in the Video Archive

Thank you everyone for helping to gather as many pictures and clips as we have!

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 03:59:50 PM »
Edit: Also, let's be fair, there's a lot of love for dragon sneezes, so I'm surprised you haven't touched on that topic! Definitely a "furry" thing. Plus, it's heavy fantasy so you can draw them however you want. Scaled, furred, armored, snake-like, fire-breathing, magic plant breath, long narrow snouts, short fat ones, anthro, non-anthro. So many ways to take it.
I find very hard to draw fire in the right way and dragons usually sneezing fire..  :'(

Offline Peter

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Fox
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 04:31:18 PM »
Foxes are my favorite animal, so this is very nice to see and your fox character is so adorable! I love her expressions and the way her nostrils were twitching and flaring as her nose twitched and wiggled and her snout scrunched and wrinkled! Those sneezes of herís were absolutely amazing and the last one was as adorable as her! I also really love how she rubbed her nose and tried to hold a finger under it, then tried to stifle her sneeze at the end! Your art is amazing and it really shows here!
Feel free to hit up my pms if you want to chat or roleplay, Iím always happy to make new friends and itís always cool to find new roleplay partners!

Offline Y31

• Mischievous little kitty
  • Contributing Writer
  • Elder Dragon
  • Too creative for his own good
  • Fursona: Housecat
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 05:00:23 PM »
This is probably my favorite thing you've drawn!  Though I am biased, I like foxes quite a bit.  The sneezes are pretty good for being on the smaller side of things but still big enough that I really enjoy them.   :)  I'd love to see what you would do with a wolf, who would have a similar muzzle but not be so reserved about sneezing, heh. 

I also agree with Megacycle, if you decided to take commissions I would definitely consider it!

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 06:48:38 PM »
I find very hard to draw fire in the right way and dragons usually sneezing fire..  :'(

They absolutely don't have to! They can sneeze ice/water, or magic sparkles, or sneeze normally, or have only tiny puffs. There's almost no rules with dragons. :P Which is the essence of my point, heh.

I'm the forum's admin and site owner. Send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 01:57:10 PM »
Thank you to everyone! I try always to make the tickle/building up part much detailed than the sneeze itself because I found it so much "turning on".  :o
The powders/smokes being inhaled, the twich and flaring of nostrils..and then the sneeze being charged and charged since reaching the limit and...exploding!
So I try so hard to force myself to make rapid and soft sneezes but I couldn't! When I finished drawing it I said to me "oh man..these aren't gentle little sneezes!"  :-\

For who asked for commisions.. As I said before I have not enough privacy at home to makes draw..so I prefer to make one when I can. I wanted to make some money with my comics like everyone but..it can be a problem. I'm from Italy, so I have a different money..and to can be paid I needed to give my real name..and I don't want.. :(
So thank you for the support but for now I prefer to pass.

They absolutely don't have to! They can sneeze ice/water, or magic sparkles, or sneeze normally, or have only tiny puffs. There's almost no rules with dragons. :P Which is the essence of my point, heh.
Yeah, you're rigth.  ;D

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Varied
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 02:06:30 PM »
Thank you to everyone! I try always to make the tickle/building up part much detailed than the sneeze itself because I found it so much "turning on".  :o
The powders/smokes being inhaled, the twich and flaring of nostrils..and then the sneeze being charged and charged since reaching the limit and...exploding!
So I try so hard to force myself to make rapid and soft sneezes but I couldn't! When I finished drawing it I said to me "oh man..these aren't gentle little sneezes!"  :-\

For who asked for commisions.. As I said before I have not enough privacy at home to makes draw..so I prefer to make one when I can. I wanted to make some money with my comics like everyone but..it can be a problem. I'm from Italy, so I have a different money..and to can be paid I needed to give my real name..and I don't want.. :(
So thank you for the support but for now I prefer to pass.
Yeah, you're rigth.  ;D

You're good you're good. Shame about your privacy, but i'm delighted you can get these out to us <3 <3

Long, BREATHY buildups are so good, they're easily my favorite part as well. Just like you said, for me, the "turning on" comes from there~
Inhaling something irritable and just... fighting it so strongly, desperately holding back before a POWERFUL sneeze explodes forward
The poor nostrils of the one involved unable to take the stimulation, the TICKLE, for any longer. Despite their best efforts~
I know I talked about it before. But Monstro there keeps getting me~ -///u///-
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Online Furry-Sneezes

• The Head Fox
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 06:54:54 PM »
For what it's worth, I've not had any problem with people knowing my name. Paypal throws it out when giving or receiving money, but nothing bad has happened from that. Also, I think you can use Venmo to have an account with an alias, and it's a Paypal subsidiary so... maybe look into Venmo for privacy matters? (Default setting is publicly visible payment history there, but that can be turned off. I mean in regards to the name displayed.)

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2022, 01:28:05 PM »
I know I talked about it before. But Monstro there keeps getting me~ -///u///-
I love Monstro sneeze. I think he made my fetish to grow so bad when I was a child, I had Pinocchio on VHS and I couldn't stop to play and rewind the sneeze scene when I was alone at home! Plus, for me he was a "her" because in italian his name was only "the whale", not Monstro and the word "whale" is "balena" a female word. In fact in my version Pinocchio said "I will make her sneeze!". Then in the future I was a little disappointed to discover it was a male whale.. :-\
But for me Disney makes a really masterpiece with this sneezing fit. I hope the reamke doesn't waste it.. ::)

For what it's worth, I've not had any problem with people knowing my name. Paypal throws it out when giving or receiving money, but nothing bad has happened from that. Also, I think you can use Venmo to have an account with an alias, and it's a Paypal subsidiary so... maybe look into Venmo for privacy matters? (Default setting is publicly visible payment history there, but that can be turned off. I mean in regards to the name displayed.)
The thing I don't like of Paypal is that you can only use the money to make online payment.. You have the option to transfer the money on your bank but you have to pay a commission for it so on low amount of money it's a waste.. :(

Offline megacycle

• Sorcerer Extraordinaire
  • Elder Dragon
  • My tennis balls are priceless!
  • Fursona: red wolf
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2022, 04:54:43 PM »
Yeah, PayPal can be a bit of a pain and I can understand wanting privacy, a lot of artists know my real name, and I know their name too. It hasn't bitten me in the butt yet, keyword being, yet. PayPal has been dragging their feet when performing money transfers too... Like adding money to my balance or wallet taking an extra day. The money isn't in my bank, but it's not in my account yet either. It's a little annoying.

I'd love to see more furry/fuzzy creatures from you, because you did a great job!
I've got nothing important to say. I just wanted to type something in this box of my profile. I'm an egg short of a dozen. A puzzle without all the pieces. I'm crazy.