Author Topic: [M elephant + feather] movie 'Two By Two Overboard'  (Read 158 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline blinky

• Young Kitten
[M elephant + feather] movie 'Two By Two Overboard'
« on: August 06, 2022, 01:16:37 AM »
From a scene in a sequel to an earlier Noah's Ark themed movie, an elephant(M) sneezes after a feather is accidentally inhaled into his trunk.
And the scene begins right at the beginning  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AUqb1IvgE

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Varied
Re: [M elephant + feather] movie 'Two By Two Overboard'
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 01:32:17 AM »
The buildup isn't much to speak of, despite a nice... quiet, tension chord. That does get some appeal out of me~
I do love how the feather just gets SUCKED up in there though, making it twitch <3
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline blinky

• Young Kitten
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 02:06:24 AM »
The buildup isn't much to speak of, despite a nice... quiet, tension chord. That does get some appeal out of me~
I do love how the feather just gets SUCKED up in there though, making it twitch <3

If you can find the whole movie online(while avoiding any shady websites XD) the feather scene is actually a little bit longer  :D

Offline TrickyTalon

• Fresh Flower
  • Fursona: Dragon
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 02:32:14 AM »
Some of the best sneezes are the ones that accidentally kick off a disastrous domino effect

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 01:04:23 PM »
I always like elephant sneezes! Nice find!  ;D

Offline Peter

• Young Kitten
  • Fursona: Fox
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 01:13:28 AM »
I absolutely loved how the elephant sniffed up the feather and his sneeze was amazing too!
Feel free to hit up my pms if you want to chat or roleplay, Iím always happy to make new friends and itís always cool to find new roleplay partners!