Author Topic: [F+horse+dog] Macro+unknown cause+destruction  (Read 438 times)

Welcome to sneezefurs.org. We strive to be an active, open, and friendly community. Please visit the subforum called "I'm New Here" to introduce yourself and share why you joined. Posts in the "I'm New Here" forum are never removed, but other subforums are subject to occasional pruning.

Additionally, the video gallery and archived topic subforums will not become available for you until you have made at least one post.

This message will be hidden after you have made at least one post.

Offline blinky

• Young Kitten
[F+horse+dog] Macro+unknown cause+destruction
« on: November 13, 2022, 03:44:06 AM »
These are two commission I once got, of my original giant-size characters with destruction happening. Misty is the giant dog, and Gypsy is the name of the big horse. None of this is my own 'art'.

-Gypsy: https://i.postimg.cc/bNwRxPJz/biggypsnz.png

-Misty: https://i.postimg.cc/DzPgQwqw/bigmistysnz.png

Offline StrongestSneeze

• Contributing Artist
  • Elder Dragon
Re: [F+horse+dog] Macro+unknown cause+destruction
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 05:51:30 PM »
Very good job!  :D I like giant sneezes.  ;D
Did you want to know a funny thing? I discovered that an horse in reality can't sneeze!  They only blows dust or else from their noses by blowing air but they aren't able to sneeze.  ???

Offline UltimateChimera

• Elder Dragon
  • Fursona: Varied
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 02:54:03 AM »
Very good job!  :D I like giant sneezes.  ;D
Did you want to know a funny thing? I discovered that an horse in reality can't sneeze!  They only blows dust or else from their noses by blowing air but they aren't able to sneeze.  ???

Ohh, that so? Huh. Well, we can always continue to imagine, and fantasize around it...~
Not like we're out there trying to make real horses sneeze xP
Coochie coo, you'll sneeze soon~

Offline Peter

• Playful Wolf
    • ( - Peter Parker#3883 )
  • Fursona: Fox
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 04:20:37 AM »
I love your characters and their sneezes, especially Misty and your elephant character!
Feel free to hit up my pms if you want to chat or roleplay, Iím always happy to make new friends and itís always cool to find new roleplay partners!